读名著小王子 (小王子英语名著朗读)

悲伤的离别 Sad Good-bye(一)

飞行员:现在没有水了,但飞机还是不能飞。

Now there is no water. But the plane isn’t fixed yet.

小王子:我的狐狸朋友......

My friend the fox...

飞行员:我的小人儿......我很口渴。你不懂什么是危险,你需要的就是一点点阳光。

My dear little man... I’m thirsty. You don’t know the danger. Little sunshine is all you need.

小王子:我也口渴,我们去找井吧。

I’m thirsty too. Let’s look for a well.

英语名著精读小王子,thelittleprince小王子英语绘本

飞行员:真奇怪,所有的东西都准备好了,这是个梦吗?

So strange... Everything is ready. Is it just a dream?

小王子:我也口渴。人类在他们的花园中种植了五千枝玫瑰,但他们却不知道什么是重要的。人类必须用心看。

I’m thirsty too. Men raise five thousand roses in their gardens, but they don’t know what is important. You must seen with your heart.

给我的羊画上口罩。我必须对我的花负责。

Draw a muzzle for my sheep so it can’t eat the flower.

飞行员:我明白,你是不是有什么计划?

I see. You have plans, don’t you?

英语名著精读小王子,thelittleprince小王子英语绘本

小王子:因为一朵花,整个星球变得美丽了。

Because of one flower, the star is beautiful.

飞行员:是的,你说的对。

Yes, you’re right.