thelittleprince小王子英语绘本 (读原著学英语小王子)

地球 the Earth(三)

狐狸:早上好!

Good morning!

小王子:你是谁?过来和我玩吧。我非常不开心。

Who are you? Come and play with me. I’m so unhappy.

狐狸:我不能和你玩。我还没有被驯服。

I can’t play with you. I have been tamed.

小王子:驯服?

TAMED?

狐狸:你不是这儿的人。

You do not live here.

小王子:驯服是什么意思?

What does that mean TAME?

狐狸:是指建立关系。

It means or “make tie”.

小王子:建立关系?

To make friends?

狐狸:真是这样。对我来说,如果你不在这儿,你只是一个普通的小男孩儿。但如果你驯服了我,你对我来说就是独一无二的了。

Just that. To me ,you are just a little boy. So, it is O.K.if you are not here. But if you tame me ,we’ll need each other.

小王子:我开始明白了。我想,我的花已经驯服了我。

I’m beginning to understand. I think my flower tamed me...

英文名著双语版小王子,thelittleprince小王子英文书

狐狸:在地球上,这很有可能。

On the earth, it’s possible.

小王子:我是说我的星球。

I’m talking about my star.

狐狸:你的星球?那有猎人吗?

Your star? Are there hunters on that star?

小王子:没有。

No.

狐狸:那么有鸡吗?

How about the chickens?

小王子:没有。

No.

狐狸:没有十全十美的事。

Nothing is perfect.

英文名著双语版小王子,thelittleprince小王子英文书