小王子英语版the little prince (littleprince小王子中英文版)

第一和第二个星球 the First and Second Star(二)

小王子:您真伟大。那么,请您命令太阳下山吧。

You are great. Then,please order the sun to set now.

国王:这个......如果我命令一位将军变成一只蝴蝶,而他不遵守我的命令,那是谁的错?

That is... If I order a general to be a butterfly, and he doesn’t follow my order, whose fault is it?

小王子:是您的错啊!因为他不能变成蝴蝶。

Yours, because he cannot be a butterfly.

国王:对啊,国王必须下达正确的命令。

So ,a King’s order must be to do something that is possible.

小王子:那我说的让太阳落山呢?

Then how about my sunset?

国王:我不能下命令,但你必须等待。

I cannot do it. But you must wait.

小王子:等到什么时候呢?

Until when?

国王:等到今晚八点左右。

Wait until this evening about eight.

小王子:你的意思是说,我不得不等到太阳落山?我要走了。

You mean. I have to wait until the sunset? I have to leave.

国王:不要走,我要命令你做法官。

Don’t go. I will make you a judge.

小王子:但是这儿没有人啊!

But there is nobody here to judge.

国王:你可以审判你自己。这是最难的一件事。

You can judge yourself. That is the most difficult thing.

小王子:我可以在任何地方审判我自己。我不必呆在这个星球上。

But I can judge myself anywhere. I don’t need to live on this star.

国王:等一等!这里有一只老鼠。你可以审判它,怎么样?

Wait! There is a rat somewhere. You can judge it. How about that?

小王子:我不愿意,我要上路了。

I don’t like it. I will go on my way.

国王:不!我命令你!

No! I order!

小王子:如果你想要我听从你,请下达正确的命令。

If you want me to follow your order, please give me a right order.

国王:我封你为大使!去其他的星球。

I’ll make you my ambassador! Go to another star!

小王子:大人们可真奇怪!

The grown-ups are very strange...