the little prince小王子 (小王子little prince英文原著精读课)

悲伤的离别 Sad Good-bye(二)

小王子:沙漠很美。

The desert if beautiful.

飞行员:我永远爱沙漠。

I’m always loved the desert.

小王子:因为有一口隐蔽的井,沙漠才美丽。

The deserts are beautiful because of the hidden well.

《小王子》thelittleprince,小王子littleprince第3章英文笔记

飞行员:是的,每一件事都因为隐蔽着的东西而美丽。

Yes. Everything is beautiful because of hidden things.

小王子:听起来像我的狐狸朋友说的。

You sound like my friend the fox.

飞行员:现在我明白了。重要的东西是肉眼看不见的。

Now I know. The important things can’t be seen.

小王子:我在这附近降落的。

I came down very near here.

飞行员:你在找你降落的地方。

You were looking for the place you landed.

《小王子》thelittleprince,小王子littleprince第3章英文笔记

小王子:现在你必须工作了。我会在这儿一直等你。

Nou you must work. I will be waiting for you here.

飞行员:我明晚回来。明天见。你一旦被驯服了,就难免要大哭一场。

Come back tomorrow evening. See you tomorrow. I feel uneasy. If you let yourself be tamed, I have to prepare to cry.

小王子:你有神奇的毒液吗?

Do you have good poison?

飞行员:你为什么和蛇说话?

Why are you talking with the snake?

《小王子》thelittleprince,小王子littleprince第3章英文笔记

小王子:你修好了飞机!现在你可以回家了。

You fixed the plane! Now you can go back home.

飞行员:恐怕......

You are afraid...

小王子:我今天也要回家了,我会在去年降落的地点找到我的星星。

I ,too,am going back home today. My star will come to the same position as last year.