冰与火之歌第二集 (冰与火之歌英汉互译)

冰与火之歌第二集,冰与火之歌第一季全集

权力的游戏

第一季 第六集

龙堡字幕组 & 衣柜字幕组

"A Golden Crown"

第六集 “黄金王冠”

艾德·史塔克

御前首相 临冬城公爵 昵称“奈德”

Your pardon, Your Grace.

请您原谅 陛下

I would rise, but...

恕我无法起身...

Do you know what your wife has done?

知道你老婆干了什么好事?

She did nothing I did not command.

她都是照我的意思做的

Who'd have thought she had it in her?

她到底想些什么呢?

By what right dare you lay hands on my blood?

你凭什么对我家人下手?

I am the King's Hand, charged with keeping the peace...

我是御前首相 以国王之名维护和平...

You were the King's Hand.

你“曾经”是首相

You shall now be held accountable.

现在你要为她的罪行负责

Oh, will both of you shut your mouths?!

行了行了 你两个都给我闭嘴!!

Catelyn will release Tyrion and you'll make your peace with Jaime.

凯特琳必须释放提利昂 而你要跟詹姆和好

He butchered my men...

他*杀屠**我的手下...

Lord Stark was returning drunk

当时史塔克大人在*院妓**里喝得酩酊大醉

from a brothel when his men attacked Jaime.

他的手下攻击詹姆

- Quiet, woman. - Jaime has fled the city.

- 安静 女人 - 詹姆逃出城去了

Give me leave to bring him back to justice.

请允许我把他抓回来接受法律制裁

I took you for a King.

我当你是一国之君

Hold your tongue.

闭嘴

He's attacked one of my brothers and abducted the other.

你竟眼看着这个人赶走我的一个弟弟 绑架另一个

瑟曦·兰尼斯特

王后

I should wear the armor and you the gown.

你应该穿裙子 我才该披挂上阵

I shall wear this like a badge of honor.

我会把这当成荣誉的奖章

Wear it in silence or I'll honor you again.

那就安静地戴好 否则我让你更光荣

See what she does to me?

看到她是如何待我了?

My loving wife.

我亲爱的妻子

I should not have hit her.

我不该打她的

That was not...

这不是...

That was not Kingly.

不是国王应有的举动

If we don't act,

如果我们不作为

劳勃·拜拉席恩

国王

there will be a war.

战争就会爆发

So tell your wife to return that little shit of an Imp

所以我才要你老婆把小恶魔那畜生

to King's Landing.

赶紧放回君临

She's had her fun, now put an end to it.

她闹也闹够了 就这么结了吧

You hear me? Send a raven and put an end to it.

听见没?派只鸟去 就这么结了

And what about Jaime Lannister?

那詹姆·兰尼斯特的事又怎么说?

- What about Jaime? - I'm half a Kingdom in debt

- 怎么处置詹姆? - 妈的

to his bloody father.

王国欠了他老爸一屁股债

I don't know what happened between you and those yellow-haired shits.

我不知道你是怎么招惹上那帮黄毛的

I don't want to know. This is what matters...

我也不想知道 我只在乎这个...

I can't rule the Kingdoms

如果史塔克家和兰尼斯特家拔刀相向

if the Starks and the Lannisters are at each other's throats.

这烂国家我就没法儿管了

So enough.

所以到此为止吧

As you command, Your Grace.

遵命 陛下

With your leave,

请您准许

I will return to Winterfell and set matters straight.

我尽快返回临冬城处理善后事宜

Piss on that. Send a raven.

见鬼 派只鸟去

I want you to stay.

我不准你走

I'm the King. I get what I want.

我是一国之君 我说怎样就怎样

I never loved my brothers.

我不喜欢我的亲兄弟们

A sad thing for a man to admit, but it's true.

这是个可悲的事实

You were the brother I chose.

我选择了你做我的兄弟

We'll talk when I return from the hunt.

算了 等我打猎回来再说罢

The hunt?

打猎?

Killing things clears my head.

让杀戮帮我醒醒脑子

You'll have to sit on the throne while I'm away.

这期间你得替我坐上铁王座 治理国家

You'll hate it more than I do.

你会比我更讨厌这玩意儿

The Targaryen girl...

坦格利安家那女孩...

seven hells, don't start with her again.

七层地狱啊 你还提她干嘛?

The girl will die and I'll hear no more of it.

那女孩必须死 我不想再谈

Put on the badge. And if you ever take it off again,

把章子戴上... 你要是敢再丢还给我

I swear to the mother I'll pin the damned thing on Jaime Lannister.

我跟圣母发誓 会把这烂东西戴在詹姆·兰尼斯特身上

丹妮莉丝·坦格利安

卡丽熙

Khaleesi?

卡丽熙

Oh, Khaleesi!

卡丽熙!

伊丽

丹妮莉丝·坦格利安的侍女

You're hurt.

你被烫伤了

布兰·史塔克

临冬城公爵次子

阿多

临冬城的马童 老奶妈的曾孙

- Not too fast. - Come on, Dancer.

- 别跑太快 - 跑啊 小舞

When are you gonna tell him?

你打算何时告诉他?

Not now.

现在不行

- Blood for blood. - Come on!

- 血债血还 - 跑啊!

You need to make the Lannisters pay for Jory and the others.

你必须让兰尼斯特为乔里他们的死付出代价

- You're talking about war. - I'm talking about justice.

- 你要我开战? - 我要你为他们讨回公道

Only the Lord of Winterfell

只有临冬城主

can call in the bannermen and raise an army.

才可以召集封臣 率军出征

A Lannister put his spear through your father's leg.

兰尼斯特的人用长矛刺穿了你父亲的腿

The Kingslayer rides for Casterly Rock where no one can touch him...

弑君者大摇大摆地返回了凯岩城...

you want me to march on Casterly Rock?

你要我进军凯岩城 兴师问罪么?

- You're not a boy anymore. - Come on.

- 你已经不是孩子了 - 跑啊

席恩·葛雷乔伊

临冬城公爵养子

They attacked your father. They've already started the war.

他们袭击你父亲 他们挑起了战争

It's your duty to represent your House when your father can't.

而令尊缺席期间 你必须担起保护你家族的责任来

罗柏·史塔克

临冬城公爵长子

And it's not your duty, because it's not your House.

这并非你的责任 这也不是你的家族

Where's Bran?

布兰呢?

I don't know. It's not my House.

我哪知道 这又不是我的家族

Robb?

罗柏?

All alone in the deep, dark woods.

独自一个人在黑林子里迷了路

I'm not alone. My brother is with me.

我不是一个人 我哥哥和我在一起

I don't see him.

我没见着他

Got him hidden under your cloak?

他藏在你披风下面了吗?

Ooh, that's a pretty pin.

啊 真是个漂亮别针

- Silver. - We'll take the pin

- 银子做的 - 我们要别针

and the horse. Get down.

还有你的马 下来

Be quick about it.

快 快给我下来

I can't.

我没办法...

The saddle... the straps.

他被绑在马鞍上

What's wrong with you? You some kind of cripple?

怎么回事?你残废了还是怎地?

I'm Brandon Stark of Winterfell.

我是临冬城的布兰登·史塔克

If you don't let me be, I'll have you all killed!

你再不放开我 我便教你们通通没命!

Cut his little cock off and stuff it in his mouth.

把他小鸡鸡割下来塞他嘴里去

The boy's worth nothing dead.

这孩子死了就不值钱啦

Benjen Stark's own blood?

班扬·史塔克的亲属?

Think what Mance would give us.

想想曼斯会怎么赏我们

Piss on Mance Rayder and piss on the North.

去*妈的他**曼斯 去*妈的他**北境!

We're going as far South as South goes.

我们往南走 走得越远越好

There ain't no White Walkers down in Dorne.

到多恩就不会有异鬼来找麻烦了

Drop the knife!

放下刀子!

Let him go and I'll let you live.

放开他 我就放你们一条生路

Robb.

罗柏

- Robb. - Shut up.

- 罗柏 - 闭嘴

Drop the blade!

把剑放下!

- No, don't. - Do it.

- 不 不要 - 快啊

Are you all right?

你还好吗?

Yes. It doesn't hurt.

还好 我没感觉

Tough little lad.

这孩子挺坚强

In the Iron Islands, you're not a man until you've killed your first enemy.

在我们铁群岛 你亲手杀敌之前都不算男人

Well done.

干得好

Have you lost your mind?

你疯了吗?

What if you'd missed?

没射中怎么办?

He would have killed you and cut Bran's throat.

他会杀了你 再割布兰的喉咙

- You don't have the right... - To what, to save your brother's life?

- 你无权... - 无权什么 无权救你弟弟的命吗?

It was the only thing to do, so I did it.

这是惟一的选择 所以我做了!

What about her?

她怎么办?

欧莎

女野人

Give me my life, My Lord, and I'm yours.

大人 求您饶我一命 我是您的人了

We'll keep her alive.

留她一命吧

提利昂·兰尼斯特

王后幼弟 "小恶魔"

Mord!

莫德!

Turnkey! Mord!

看门的!莫德!

Mord!

莫德!

Dwarf man making noise!

小矮人好吵!

How would you like to be rich?

你想不想发财?

Dwarf man still making noise.

小矮人还吵

My family is rich.

我家很有钱

We have gold, lots of gold.

我们有金子 很多金子

莫德

鹰巢城的狱卒

I'm prepared to give you lots of gold in...

我打算给你一大笔金...

No gold!

没有金子!

Well, I don't have it here.

好吧 我身上没有

No gold.

没有金子

Fuck off.

去*妈的他**

I don't want to practice today.

今天我没心情训练

No?

没心情?

They killed Jory.

他们害死了乔里

艾莉亚·史塔克

临冬城公爵次女

My father is hurt.

我父亲也受伤了

I don't care about stupid wooden swords.

我才不要练这些笨蛋木剑呢!

You are troubled.

你有烦恼

- Yes. - Good!

- 是的 - 很好!

西利欧·佛瑞尔

布拉佛斯剑术家

Trouble is the perfect time for training.

烦恼的时候正是练剑的绝佳时机

When you are dancing in the meadow with your dolls and kittens,

战斗不会发生在你在草地上跟布娃娃

this is not when fighting happens.

小猫咪过家家的时候

I don't like dolls and k...

我才不要跟布娃娃和小...

You're not here.

你的心不在这里

You're with your trouble.

你的心深陷烦恼

If you are with your trouble when fighting happens...

如果你带着烦恼打架

...More trouble for you.

你就会更烦恼

Just so.

就是这样

How can you be quick as a snake...

心不在焉的你...

...Or as quiet as a shadow...

...又怎能迅如蛇...

...When you are somewhere else?

...静如影?

You are fearing for your father, hmm?

你在为你父亲担心 是不是?

That is right.

人之常情

- Do you pray to the gods? - The old and the new.

- 你会为他向神灵祈祷吗? - 向新旧诸神

There is only one God

世上只有一个神

and his name is Death.

那就是死神

And there is only one thing we say to Death:

我们对他也只有一句祷词:

"Not today."

“还不到时候”

Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj!

A boy! A boy! A strong boy!

小子!小子!一个强壮的小子!

She has to eat the whole heart?

她必须吃下整颗心吗?

I hope that wasn't my horse.

希望那别是我的马

She's doing well.

她表现得很好

She'll never keep it down.

她不可能全吞下去

Khalakka dothrae!

The prince rides.

王子骑着马

卓戈 卡奥

多斯拉克部族首领

Tell me what she's saying.

告诉我她在说什么

乔拉·莫尔蒙

杰奥·莫尔蒙之子

"The prince is riding.

“王子骑着马”

I have heard the thunder of his hooves.

“我听见那马蹄声如雷”

Swift as the wind he rides.

“迅疾如风”

His enemies will cower before him...

“敌人在他面前颤抖不休”

And their wives will weep tears of blood."

“敌人的妻子悲伤泣血”

She's going to have a boy.

她会生下一个男孩

韦赛里斯·坦格利安

丹妮莉丝·坦格利安的二哥

He won't be a real Targaryen.

那孩子不是真正的坦格利安

He won't be a true Dragon.

不是真龙

Vezh fin saja rhaesheseres!

The stallion that mounts the world!

他是骑着世界的骏马

"The stallion who mounts the world."

“他是骑着世界的骏马”

The stallion is the Khal of Khals.

“卡奥中的卡奥”

He shall unite the people into a single Khalasar.

“他将统一多斯拉克民族”

All the people of the world will be his herd.

“世上所有人类都会归他统领”

王子在我体内骑着马

我们将叫他雷戈!

Khalakka dothrae mr'anha.

A prince rides inside me.

王子在我体内骑着马

Ma me nem ahakee ma Rhaego!

And he shall be called Rhaego.

我们将叫他雷戈!

Rhaego! Rhaego!

雷戈!雷戈!

Rhaego! Rhaego!

雷戈!雷戈!

Rhaego! Rhaego...

雷戈!雷戈...

They love her.

他们爱戴她

Rhaego! Rhaego!

雷戈!雷戈!

Rhaego! Rhaego...

雷戈!雷戈...

She truly is a queen today.

她终于成为了他们的王后

Don't let them see you carrying a sword in Vaes Dothrak.

别让他们看见你在维斯·多斯拉克城中佩剑

You know the law.

你清楚这里的规矩

It's not my law.

野蛮人的规矩管不着我

They don't belong to you.

这些蛋不是你的

Whatever is hers is also mine.

她的就是我的

Once, perhaps.

过去或许是这样

If I sell one egg, I'll have enough to buy a ship.

卖一个蛋 我就能买到一艘船

Two eggs... a ship and an army.

卖二个蛋 我能再买一支*队军**

- And you have all three. - I need a large army.

- 你把三个蛋都偷走了 - 我需要一支所向披靡的*队军**

I'm the last hope of a dynasty, Mormont.

我是坦格利安王朝最后的希望了 莫尔蒙

The greatest dynasty this world has ever seen

那个历史上最伟大的王朝

on my shoulders since I was five years old...

我从五岁起就肩负着复兴它的重责大任...

and no one has ever given me what they gave to her in that tent.

但没有谁给过我 她在那个帐篷里得到的那些东西

Never.

从来没有

Not a piece of it.

一丝一毫都没有

How can I carry what I need to carry without it?

我该如何完成自己的使命?

Who can rule without wealth or fear or love?

没有恐惧没有爱戴 如果我还是个穷光蛋 又怎能复国?

Oh, you stand there, all nobility and honor.

瞧 你站在这里 一身正气荣誉的模样

You don't think I see you looking at my little sister, hmm?

但别以为我没发现你盯着我妹妹的眼神

Don't think I know what you want?

别以为我不晓得你心里的盘算

I don't care. You can have her.

我无所谓 她归你了

She can be Queen of the savages and dine

她可以继续当她的蛮子王后

on the finest bloody horseparts,

尽情享用血淋淋的美味马肉

and you can dine on whichever parts of her you like.

而你看上她哪点也可以去尽情享用

But let me go.

我只要你站开

You can go.

我可以站开

You can't have the eggs.

但蛋必须留下

You swore an oath to me.

你对我发过誓

Does loyalty mean nothing to you?

忠诚二字在你眼中就一文不值么?

It means everything to me.

忠诚在我眼中意味着一切

And yet here you stand.

但你却不肯站开

And yet here I stand.

我不会站开

Mord!

莫德!

Mord!

莫德!

Mord!

莫德!

Mord!

莫德!

Mord.

莫德

Noise again!

又吵!

- About the gold... - No gold!

- 金子的事... - 没有金子!

- No gold. - Listen to me!

- 没有金子 - 听我说!

Listen to me.

听我说

Sometimes possession

有时候眼光

is an abstract concept...

要放长远...

When they captured me, they took my purse,

他们抓我的时候把我的钱包搜走了

but the gold is still mine.

但里头的金子还是我的

Where?

钱包在哪儿?

Where? I don't know where,

在哪儿?我不晓得在哪儿

but when they free me...

不过只要我获得自由...

You want free?

你要自由?

Go be free.

跳下去就有

Have you ever heard the phrase

你听过这句俗话没

"rich as a Lannister"?

“跟兰尼斯特一样有钱”?

Of course you have!

你当然听过!

You're a smart man.

你是个聪明人

You know who the Lannisters are.

你知道兰尼斯特家有很多金子

I am a Lannister.

我是提利昂·兰尼斯特

Tyrion, son of Tywin!

泰温公爵之子!

And of course, you have also heard the phrase,

想必你还听过这句俗话:

"a Lannister always pays his debts."

“兰尼斯特有债必还”

If you deliver a message from me...

只要帮我向艾林夫人传个口信

to Lady Arryn, I will be in your debt.

我就算欠你的债了

I will owe you gold.

只要你传个口信

If you deliver the message

等我逃过了这一劫...我一定会的

and I live, which I very much intend to do.

我就给你很多很多金子

What message?

什么口信?

Tell her I wish to confess my crimes.

告诉她 我打算认罪

莱莎·徒利

凯特琳·徒利之妹 琼恩·艾林之妻

You wish to confess your crimes?

你有意认罪?

Yes, My Lady.

是的 夫人

I do, My Lady.

我认罪 夫人

The sky cells always break them.

天牢可以让任何人屈服

Speak, Imp.

说吧 小恶魔

Meet your gods as an honest man.

在天上诸神面前坦白罪行

Where do I begin, my lords and ladies?

各位老爷夫人 我该从何说起呢?

I'm a vile man,

我承认

I confess it.

我是个小坏蛋

My crimes and sins are beyond counting.

犯下的罪过数不胜数

I have lied and cheated...

撒谎行骗赌博嫖妓

gambled and whored.

无恶不作

I'm not particularly good at violence,

我不会打架

but I'm good at convincing others to do violence for me.

但我擅长拿别人当枪使

You want specifics, I suppose.

您可能想听些具体事例吧?

When I was seven I saw a servant girl

我七岁那年

bathing in the river.

见到一个仆女在河边洗澡

I stole her robe.

便偷了她的袍子

She was forced to return to the castle

她只好光着身子

naked and in tears.

眼泪汪汪地回城堡

If I close my eyes,

每当我闭上眼睛

I can still see her tits bouncing.

还能看见她的*子奶**蹦啊蹦的

When I was 10 I stuffed my Uncle's boots with goatshit.

十岁那年 我把叔叔的靴子填满了羊屎

When confronted with my crime,

事后还矢口否认 嫁祸给某位侍从

I blamed a squire. Poor boy was flogged

那可怜的孩子因此挨了鞭打

and I escaped justice.

我却逃脱了惩罚

When I was 12

我十二岁的时候

I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew.

在一罐海龟汤前掏出了裤裆里的鳗鱼

I flogged the one-eyed snake.

我猛搓这独眼蛇

I skinned my sausage.

剥开香肠皮

I made the bald man cry

把秃头哭出的泪水

into the turtle stew,

滴进了汤汁里头

which I do believe my sister ate.

这汤是给我老姐喝的

At least I hope she did.

至少我希望她喝了

Once I brought a jackass and a honeycomb

还有回我带了一头蠢驴和一个蜂窝

- into a brothel... - Silence!

- 进了*院妓**... - 住嘴!

What happened next?

然后呢?

What do you think you're doing?

你以为你在干什么?

Confessing my crimes.

我在认罪啊

Lord Tyrion, you are accused

提利昂大人

凯特琳·徒利

临冬城公爵夫人

of hiring a man to slay my son Bran in his bed,

你被控派人行刺我卧病在床的儿子布兰

and of conspiring to murder my sister's husband

以及密谋害死我妹夫

Lord Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King.

国王之手琼恩·艾林大人

Oh, I'm very sorry.

噢 实在是抱歉

I don't know anything about all that.

我对杀人可是一窍不通

You've had your little joke.

你闹也闹够了

I trust you enjoyed it.

想必玩得很愉快

Mord, take him back to the dungeon.

莫德 带他回地牢

But this time find a smaller cell...

这次找个更小...

With a steeper floor.

地板更斜的房间给他

Is this how justice

艾林谷里

is done in the Vale?

到底还有没有天理?

You accuse me of crimes,

你控告 我否认

I deny them, so you throw me into a cell

你就把我扔进天牢

to freeze and starve?

挨饿受冻

Where is the King's Justice?

请问国王的正义到哪里去了?

I am accused and demand a trial!

我要求公平审判!

If you're tried and found guilty,

要是审判结果你的确有罪

then by the King's own laws you will pay with your life.

那么依照国王的律法 你只有死路一条

I understand the law.

我很清楚国王的律法

We have no executioner in the Eyrie.

鹰巢城里没有刽子手

Life is more elegant here.

我们的方式更优雅

Open the moon door.

把月门打开

You want a trial, My Lord Lannister.

兰尼斯特大人 你要审判

Very well.

那好

My son will listen to whatever you have to say,

你想说什么 我儿子都会倾听

and you will hear his judgment.

接着你将接受他的判决

罗宾·艾林

琼恩·艾林之子

Then you will leave...

然后...你要么走大门

By one door or the other.

不然就从这个门出去

No need to bother Lord Robin.

无需惊动罗宾大人

I demand a trial by combat.

我要求比武审判

You have that right.

你有这个权利

My Lady, I beg the honor.

夫人 求您恩准我

Let me be your champion.

为您而战

The honor should be mine.

这份荣耀应该归我所有

For the love I bore your Lord husband,

看在我对您夫君敬爱有加的份上

let me avenge his death.

让我替他*仇报**罢

- I'll fight for you, My Lady. - It'll be my honor.

- 我愿为您而战 夫人 - 这将是我的荣幸

- The honor should be mine. - Make the bad man fly!

- 我的荣幸... - 我要看坏蛋飞!

Ser Vardis...

瓦狄斯爵士...

You're quiet.

你怎么不说话

Don't you want to avenge my husband?

你就不想为我夫君*仇报**雪恨吗?

With all my heart, My Lady.

我全心全意地敬爱他 夫人

But the Imp is half my size.

但小恶魔只有我一半高

It would be shameful to slaughter such a man and call it justice.

宰杀这种人还叫主持正义 那太可耻了

瓦狄斯·伊根

鹰巢城侍卫队长

Agreed.

同意

You demanded a trial by combat.

要求比武审判的也是你

Now I demand a champion. I have that right, same as you.

这会儿我还要像你一样 给自己找个代理骑士

My Lady,

夫人

I will gladly fight the Imp's champion for you.

我很乐意为您迎战小恶魔的代理骑士

I wouldn't be too glad, Ser.

恐怕这是不智之举 爵士先生

I name my brother Jaime Lannister.

我指名我哥哥詹姆·兰尼斯特

The Kingslayer

弑君者

is hundreds of miles from here.

离此有几百里

Send a raven for him. I'm happy to wait.

派只鸟把他找来 我很乐意等

The trial will be today.

你今天就得接受审判

Do I have a volunteer?

有谁愿意为我而战?

Anyone?

有吗?

Anyone?

有吗?

I think we can assume that no one is willing...

可以认定没人愿意为...

I'll stand for the dwarf.

我代侏儒上场罢

波隆

佣兵

More wine, Your Grace?

要酒吗 陛下?

- What was I saying? - Simpler time.

- 我刚才说到哪儿来着 - 单纯的时代

It was! It was. You're too young to remember.

对!单纯的时代 你太小不记得

Wasn't it simpler, Selmy?

那时候真叫个单纯 是不是 塞尔弥?

- It was, Your Grace. - The enemy was right in the open,

- 是的 陛下 - 恶贯满盈的对手

vicious as you like, all but sending you a bloody invitation.

堂堂正正地等着你 跟他大战三百回合

Nothing like today.

现今不一样了

- It sounds exhilarating. - Exhilarating, yes.

- 听起来很欢乐 - 欢乐?是很欢乐

Not as exhilarating as those balls

比你热衷的那些

and masquerades you like to throw.

化装不化装的舞会欢乐多了

You ever *ucfk** a Riverlands girl?

你上过河间地的妞吗?

Once. I think.

似乎上过一个

蓝礼·拜拉席恩

风息堡公爵 国王幼弟

You think? I think you'd remember.

似乎?这种事怎么能忘

Back in our day, you weren't a real man

我们那时代

until you'd *ucfk**ed one girl from each of the Seven Kingdoms

没把七大王国的妞全上过一遍就不算男人

and the Riverlands.

七国外加河间地

- We used to call it "making the eight." - Those were some lucky girls.

- 这叫“大杀八方” - 你临幸了不少妞儿

You ever make the eight, Barristan?

你有没完成“大杀八方” 巴利斯坦?

巴利斯坦·赛尔弥

御林铁卫队长

I don't believe so, Your Grace.

微臣惭愧 陛下

Those were the days.

那才是好时代咧

Which days, exactly?

那究竟是什么样的时代?

The ones where half of Westeros fought the other half and millions died?

维斯特洛一分为二 百万人在战火中丧生的时代?

Or before that, when the Mad King slaughtered women and babies

或是在此之前 疯王跟随自己脑子的疯狂声音

because the voices in his head told him they deserved it?

肆意*杀屠**妇女儿童的时代?

Or way before that, when dragons burned whole cities to the ground?

或是更早 恶龙把城市烧成灰烬的时代?

Easy, boy.

别激动 小子

You might be my brother, but you're speaking to the King.

你是我弟弟 但我是你的国王

I suppose it was all rather heroic...

烂醉如泥的你

If you were drunk enough and had some poor Riverlands whore

掏出那话儿干了某个可怜的河间地*女妓**

to shove your prick inside and make the eight.

完成了大杀八方的伟业!真他妈英勇!

蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特

国王的侍从 王后的堂弟

More wine, Your Grace?

要酒吗 陛下?

They burned most everything in the Riverlands:

他们在河间地四处放火

Our fields; Our granaries;

我们的田地谷仓和家园

our homes.

都被他们烧掉了

They took our women, then they took 'em again.

他们抓走我们的女人...一遍又一遍地凌辱

When they was done, they butchered them

发泄完以后

as if they was animals.

像宰牲口一样把她们杀死

They covered our children

他们把沥青

in pitch

浇在孩子们身上

and lit them on fire.

再将他们活活烧死

Brigands, most likely.

看来是土匪

They weren't thieves.

他们不是强盗

They didn't steal nothing.

不是来抢东西的

They even left something behind, Your Grace.

他们甚至把东西给留下了 陛下

It's the King's Hand you're addressing, not the King.

听取*愿请**的是御前首相 不是国王本人

The King is hunting.

国王陛下正在打猎

Fish. The Sigil of House Tully.

鱼 徒利家族的纹章

培提尔·贝里席

财政大臣 “小指头”

Isn't that your wife's house... Tully, My Lord Hand?

这不就是尊夫人的本家吗 我的好大人?

These men, were they flying a Sigil?

这帮人 他们有没有家徽?

- A banner? - None, your...

- 有没有打旗帜? - 没有 陛...

Hand.

首相大人

The one who was leading them...

只是那领头的...

Taller by a foot than any man I've ever met,

他比我见过最高的人还高上一尺

saw him cut the blacksmith in two,

我亲眼见他把我们的铁匠劈成两半

saw him take the head off a horse

他只需一剑

with a single swing of his sword.

就能生生切下马头

That sounds like someone we know.

这人我们好象认识

The Mountain.

魔山

You're describing Ser Gregor Clegane.

你描绘的是格雷果·克里冈爵士

派席尔

大学士

Why should Ser Gregor turn brigand?

格雷果爵士何必去打家劫舍?

The man is an anointed knight.

他可是涂抹过圣油的骑士啊

I've heard him called Tywin Lannister's mad dog.

都说他是泰温·兰尼斯特的疯狗

I'm sure you have as well.

相信你也听说了

Can you think of any reason

兰尼斯特家

the Lannisters might possibly have

会因为什么

for being angry with your wife?

而对尊夫人动怒呢?

If the Lannisters

你认为兰尼斯特家

were to order attacks on villages

会公然袭击

under the King's protection,

国王保护下的村庄吗?

- it would be... - That would be almost as brazen

- 这... - 这就跟光天化日之下在都城大街上

as attacking the Hand of the King in the streets of the capital.

袭击御前首相一样让人无法容忍

Well...

可...

I cannot give you back your homes

我无法归还你们的家园

or restore your dead to life,

更不能让死者复生

but perhaps I can give you justice

但或许能以劳勃国王之名

in the name of our King, Robert.

还你们一个迟来的公道

Lord Beric Dondarrion.

贝里·唐德利恩伯爵

You shall have the command. Assemble 100 men

你带上一百人

贝里·唐德利恩

黑港伯爵

- and ride to Ser Gregor's keep. - As you command.

- 即刻前往格雷果爵士的城堡 - 悉听尊令

In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon,

以安达尔人和先民的国王

the first of his name,

七国统治者

King of the Andals and the first men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms

暨全境守护者

and protector of the realm,

拜拉席恩家族的劳勃一世之名

I charge you to bring the King's Justice

我命令你们

to the false knight Gregor Clegane

制裁虚伪的骑士格雷果·克里冈

and all those who shared in his crimes.

以及所有与他合谋的共犯

I denounce him

我在此宣告

and attaint him.

褫夺其骑士身份

I strip him of all ranks and titles,

褫夺其一切官阶与职衔

of all lands and holdings,

收回其一切封地税赋和房产

- and sentence him to death. - My Lord...

- 并明令处之以死刑 - 大人啊...

This... this is a drastic action.

这...这么做是不是太激进了?

It would be better to wait for King Robert's return.

我们还是等劳勃国王回来再定夺吧

- Grand Maester Pycelle. - My Lord.

- 派席尔大学士 - 大人

Send a raven to Casterly Rock.

请派一只乌鸦去凯岩城

Inform Tywin Lannister that he has been summoned to court

召泰温·兰尼斯特火速入朝

to answer for the crimes of his bannermen.

为其封臣的罪行做出解释

He will arrive within the fortnight or be branded an enemy of the crown

如果他在两周之内不能现身

and a traitor to the realm.

就是自承叛*党** 为国王之敌

A bold move, My Lord, and admirable.

大人 您的处置很有魄力 也值得钦佩

But is it wise to yank the lion's tail?

但是狮子尾巴不好踩啊

Tywin Lannister is the richest man in all the Seven Kingdoms.

泰温·兰尼斯特可是七国上下最富有的人

Gold wins wars, not soldiers.

打起仗来 金钱比士兵更重要

Then how come Robert is King

那为什么做国王的是劳勃

and not Tywin Lannister?

却不是他泰温·兰尼斯特?

Hold!

稳住!

- Attack attack! - Come on, Ser Vardis!

- 打他 打他! - 上啊 瓦狄斯爵士!

Attack!

打他!

Stand and fight, coward!

胆小鬼 有种就光明正大地打!

Yes!

好样的!

Enough, Ser Vardis! Finish him.

瓦狄斯爵士 打够了!快收拾他!

What are you doing? Get up!

你怎么了?站起来啊!

Get up, get up, get up!

起来 起来 站起来!

Raise your sword. Raise it!

快举剑 举剑!

Get up, man!

站起来 加油!

- On your feet! - Get up!

- 起来! - 快站起来!

Get up and fight, Ser Vardis!

起来战斗 瓦狄斯爵士!

No! Have mercy!

不!放过他!

Is it over?

结束了?

You don't fight with honor!

你这样打毫无荣誉可言!

No.

我没有

He did.

他有

Can I make the little man fly now?

现在我可以让那个小坏蛋飞了吗?

Not this little man.

这个小坏蛋不飞

This little man is going home.

这个小坏蛋要回家了

I believe you have something of mine.

你身上有我的东西罢

A Lannister always pays his debts.

兰尼斯特有债必还

茉丹

临冬城的修女

You wear your hair like a real southern lady now.

你把头发盘成了南方小姐的式样

珊莎·史塔克

临冬城公爵长女

Well, why shouldn't I? We're in the South.

是啊 怎么了?我们在南方住

It's important to remember where you come from.

可你要始终牢记自己来自哪里

I'm not sure your mother would like these new styles.

你母亲不见得会欣赏你的新发型

My mother isn't from the North.

我母亲也不是北方人

I'm aware of that.

这个我知道

Why do you care?

你管这些闲事做什么?

Do you even have hair under there?

你头巾下面有头发吗

Yes. I have hair.

有 我当然有

I've never seen it.

我没见过

Would you like to?

你想看看吗?

No.

不想

Where are you from anyway? The North or the South?

话说你是哪儿的人?南方人还是北方人?

I come from a very small village in...

我的家乡是一个小村庄 它坐落在...

Oh, wait.

唉 算了

I just realized I don't care.

这个也与我无关

- Sansa... - Septa.

- 珊莎... - 修女

Now you are being rude.

你越来越没礼貌了

My prince.

王子殿下

My prince.

王子殿下

My Lady.

亲爱的小姐

I fear I have behaved monstrously

我承认我最近几周的言行

the past few weeks.

实在很粗鲁

With your permission?

可以吗?

乔佛里·拜拉席恩

大王子

It's beautiful,

它真漂亮

like the one your mother wears.

它就跟你母亲戴的那个一样

You'll be queen someday.

将来你是王后

It's only fitting you should look the part.

只有它才配得上你

Will you forgive me for my rudeness?

你能原谅我的粗鲁举止吗?

There's nothing to forgive.

我没什么好原谅的啊...

You're My Lady.

你是我的未婚妻

One day we'll be married in the throne room.

有朝一日 我们会在王座厅里成亲

Lords and ladies from all over the Seven Kingdoms will come,

七国上下的老爷夫人们都会到场参加

from the last hearth in the North

从北方的最后壁炉城

to the Salt Shore in the South,

到南方的盐海岸

and you will be Queen over all of them.

届时你将母仪天下

I'll never disrespect you again.

我再也不会欺负你

I'll never be cruel to you again.

再也不会亏待你了

Do you understand me?

你相信我吗?

You're My Lady now,

我会永远爱护你

from this day

从今天

until my last day.

直到永远

Stop.

停下

Stop!

停下!

- What are you doing? - Going to King's Landing.

- 你干什么? - 我要去君临

In a turnip cart?

就坐这芜菁马车?

I'll find a ship heading south in White Harbor.

我会在白港找条船

And you can afford that?

付得起船费么?

Some of my friends are more generous than others.

我有些客人比某人可大方多了

There's a thousand girls like you in King's Landing.

你这种货色 君临城里怕是有上千个

罗丝

*女妓**

So I'll have lots of company.

这么说 我不会寂寞啦

Yes, you'll be very popular...

哼 你会出人头地...

Until some fat lord comes to visit

然后就会有哪个胖老爷找上门

with a big belly and a little prick

脑满肠肥 *巴鸡**却小

and he can't get it up so he knocks all your teeth out.

硬不起来就把你揍得满地找牙

And what will happen to me if I stay here?

我就算留下又怎样?

Will I become Lady Greyjoy,

还能成为葛雷乔伊夫人

- mistress of the Iron Islands? - Don't be a fool.

- 成为铁群岛的女主人吗? - 别傻了

I hear Jaime Lannister attacked Lord Stark

我听说詹姆·兰尼斯特在君临的大街上

in the streets of King's Landing.

袭击了史塔克公爵

Every man for a hundred miles will be marching off to war soon

很快 方圆百里的男人都会被征集参军

and most of them will never come back.

恐怕大都将一去不返

There's nothing left for me here.

我在这里已经没生意可做了

Let's go, Stefon.

走吧 史蒂芬

Let me see it one more time!

让我看最后一眼!

See what?

看什么?

I'm going to miss you.

我会想你的

I know.

我知道

I'm sending you both back to Winterfell.

我准备送你们回临冬城

- What?! - Listen...

- 什么?! - 听着...

- What about Joffrey? - Are you dying because of your leg?

- 那乔佛里怎么办? - 你是不是腿伤好不了了

Is that why you're sending us home?

所以才送我们回家?

What? No.

什么?不是的

Please, father. Please don't.

求求你 父亲大人 求求你别这样

You can't. I've got my lessons with Syrio.

不要 我还要跟西利欧上课呢

I'm finally getting good.

我好不容易才有一点进步

This isn't a punishment.

这不是惩罚

I want you back in Winterfell for your own safety.

我是为了你们的安危考虑才送你们回去

Can we take Syrio back with us?

我们可以带西利欧一起走吗?

Who cares about your stupid dancing teacher?

谁理你的笨舞蹈老师啊?

I can't go.

我不能走啊

I'm supposed to marry Prince Joffrey.

我是要嫁给乔佛里王子的

I love him and I'm meant to be his Queen

我爱他 我想作他的王后

- and have his babies. - Seven hells.

- 为他生孩子 - 七层地狱啊

When you're old enough,

等你长大

I'll make you a match with someone who's worthy of you,

我会找个配得上你的人

someone who's brave and gentle and strong...

勇敢温柔又强壮...

I don't want someone brave and gentle and strong. I want him!

我才不要什么勇敢温柔又强壮的人 我只要他!

He'll be the greatest King that ever was, a golden lion,

他会成为有史以来最伟大的国王 一头黄金狮子

and I'll give him sons with beautiful blond hair.

我们会有许多漂亮的金发儿子

The lion'sot s Sigil, idiot.

笨蛋 他不是狮子

He's a stag, like his father.

他跟他老爸一样是鹿

He is not. He's nothing like that old drunk King.

他才不是!他一点都不像那酒鬼老国王

Go on, girls. Get your Septa and start packing your things.

去吧 姑娘们 叫修女帮你们收拾行李

- Wait! - Come on.

- 等一下! - 走吧

But it's not fair!

这不公平!

"Lord Orys Baratheon, black of hair."

“亚历斯·拜拉席恩公爵 黑发”

"Axel Baratheon, black of hair."

“亚赛尔·拜拉席恩公爵 黑发”

"Lyonel Baratheon, black of hair."

“莱昂诺·拜拉席恩公爵 黑发”

"Steffon Baratheon, black of hair."

“史蒂芬·拜拉席恩公爵 黑发”

"Robert Baratheon, black of hair."

“劳勃·拜拉席恩国王 黑发”

"Joffrey Baratheon...

“乔佛里·拜拉席恩...”

Golden-haired."

“金发”

Daenerys!

丹妮莉丝!

Where's my sister?

我家老妹在哪儿啊?

Stop him.

叫住他

Where is she?

她在哪儿啊?

Where is she? I'm here for the feast.

哪儿啊?老子来参加她的喜宴啦

- The whore's feast? - Come.

- 小*货贱**的喜宴 - 过来

Get your hands off me!

把你的手拿开!

No one touches the Dragon!

谁也不准触碰真龙!

Khal rhae mhar. Me ifa.

The sore-foot king. He walks.

酸腿卡奥倒是还能走嘛

Khal Drogo!

卓戈卡奥!

I'm here for the feast.

我是来参加晚宴的

Nevakhi vekha ha maan.

There is a place for you.

你的座位在那里

Khal Drogo says there is a place for you.

卓戈卡奥说你的座位在那里

Back there.

角落里

That is no place for a King.

那不是国王坐的地方

You are no King.

你不是国王

Keep away from me!

滚远点!

Viserys, please.

韦赛里斯 求求你

There she is.

原来她在这儿

Put the sword down. They'll kill us all.

把剑收起来 你会把我们通通害死

They can't kill us.

他们奈何不了我们

They can't shed blood in their sacred city.

他们不能在圣城里流血

But I can.

但我能

I want what I came for.

我只要属于我的东西

I want the crown he promised me.

我只要他答应我的那顶王冠

He bought you.

他买了你

But he never paid for you.

却没有付钱

Tell him I want what was bargained for or I'm taking you back.

叫他遵守约定 否则我就要收回你

He can keep the baby.

他可以留下他的种

I'll cut it out and leave it for him.

我会把那野种割下来给他

Anha vazhak maan rek me zala.

I will give to him what he wants.

我会把他恳求的东西赐给他

Anha vazhak maan firikhnharen hoshora

I will give to him a golden crown

我要赐他一顶黄金王冠

ma mahrazhi aqovi affin mori atihi mae.

and men will tremble when they will see it.

世人会为此景战栗不止

What's he saying?

他说什么?

He says yes.

他说好吧

You shall have a golden crown...

你将会拥有一顶...

That men shall tremble to behold.

任谁看了都会颤抖的黄金王冠

That was all I wanted.

我要的只是这个

What-what was promised.

他答应要给我的

Qora mae!

Seize him!

拿下!

No!

不!

No! You cannot touch me.

不行!你们不准碰我

I am the Dragon. I am the Dragon!

我是真龙 真龙!

I want my crown! Ahh!

我要我的王冠!

Ammeni haz jolin!

Empty that pot.

把锅子倒空

- Look away, Khaleesi. - No.

- 请您转过头 卡丽熙 - 不

No, dany.

不 丹妮

Dany, tell them.

丹妮 告诉他们

Make them!

让他们停下!

Dany, make them...

丹妮 让他们...

No, you can't!

不 不行!

Just... please!

快啊—求你!

Dany, please!

丹妮 求你!

A crown for a King.

给国王戴的王冠!

Khaleesi?

卡丽熙?

He was no Dragon.

他不是真龙

Fire cannot kill a Dragon.

真龙不怕火