小王子英语名著朗读 (小王子little prince英文原版)

地球 the Earth(五)

小王子:这麦田有什么用?

What it this wheat field for?

狐狸:对我当然有用啦。现在,当我看见麦田,我就会想起你。再看看那玫瑰吧,现在你会明白你的花是与众不同的。

Now it is useful to me. When I see the wheat field ,I will think of you. Go and look again at the roses. You will understand now that your rose is special.

读原著学英语小王子,thelittleprince小王子英文书

小王子:好吧。你们的确不像我的玫瑰。你们对我来说一点也不特殊。

OK. You’re not like my rose. You aren’t special to me.

你们像那只初次见面的狐狸。

You are like my fox when I first knew him.

人们觉得我的玫瑰就像任何一枝玫瑰。但对我来说我的玫瑰是独一无二的。

Other people think that my rose looks just like any other rose. But my rose is special to me.

我为她浇水,为她做屏风。因为她是我的玫瑰。

I watered her. I made a globe for her because she is my rose.

你们很美,但是没有人为你们做任何事。

You are beautiful. But nobody does anything for you.

读原著学英语小王子,thelittleprince小王子英文书

狐狸:我的礼物是一个简单的秘密,那秘密是......

My present is a very simple secret. The secret is...

真正重要的东西是肉眼无法看见的。

Important things cannot be seen with the eyes.

你的花对你很重要,因为你花费了许多时间在她身上。

You flower is important to you because you spent much time on it.

小王子:我花费了时间?

The time I spent?

狐狸:人们总是忘记这点。你对你的玫瑰很负责,因为你驯养了她。

Men always forget that. You are responsible for your rose. Because you tamed it.

小王子:我对我的玫瑰负责?

I’m responsible for my rose?

读原著学英语小王子,thelittleprince小王子英文书