新概念英语第一册111课文原文 (新概念英语第一册137课文原文)

新概念一册英语句子打印版,新概念英语第一册第137课文打印版

Where are you going to spend your holidays this year,Gary?

马丁:加里,今年你们打算去哪里度假?

We may go abroad.

加里:我们可能到国外去,

I'm not sure.

加里:但我不敢肯定。

My wife wants to go to Egypt.

加里:我妻子想到埃及去,

I'd like to go there,too.

加里:我也想去那儿。

We can't make up our minds.

加里:我们还拿不定主意。

Will you travel by sea or by air?

马丁:你们乘船去,还是乘飞机去?

We may travel by sea.

加里:我们可能乘船去。

It's cheaper,isn't it?

马丁:这更便宜些,是吗?

It may be cheaper,

加里:可能是便宜些,

but it takes a long time.

加里:但花的时间长。

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves.

马丁:我肯定你们一定会玩得很痛快。

Don't be so sure.

加里:别那么肯定。

We might not go anywhere.

加里:我们可能那里也去不成。

My wife always worries too much.

加里:我妻子总是担心这担心那的。

Who's going to look after the dog?

加里:谁来照看狗啦,

Who's going to look after the house?

加里:谁来看管房子啦,

Who's going to look after the garden?

加里:谁来照料花园啦,

We have this problem every year.

加里:我们每年都碰到这类问题。

In the end,we stay at home and look after everything!

加里:末了,我们呆在家里来照看一切。

Have you just made a new film,Miss Marsh?

记者:您刚拍完一部新电影吗,马什小姐?

Yes,I have.

马什小姐:是的,我刚拍完。

Are you going to make another?

记者:您准备再拍一部吗?

No,I'm not.

马什小姐:不,我不准备拍了。

I'm going to retire.

马什小姐:我准备退休了。

I feel very tired.

马什小姐:我感觉累得很。

I don't want to make another film for a long time.

马什小姐:我早就不想再拍片子了。

Let's buy a newspaper,Liz.Listen to this!

凯特:我们买份报纸吧,莉兹。你听这段:

'Karen Marsh: Sensational News!

凯特:“Karen Marsh:爆炸性新闻!

By our reporter,Alan Jones.

凯特:由本报记者艾伦·琼斯报导。

Karen Marsh arrived at London Airport today.

凯特:卡伦·马什今天到达伦敦机场。

She was wearing a blue dress and a mink coat.

凯特:她穿着一身蓝色的套装和一件貂皮大衣。

She told me she had just made a new film.

凯特:她告诉我她刚拍完一部新片子。

She said she was not going to make another.

凯特:她说她不准备再拍电影了。

She said she was going to retire.

凯特:她说她准备退休。

She told reporters she felt very tired and didn't want to make another film for a long time.'

凯特:她告诉记者她感到很疲劳,早就不想再拍电影了。”

I wonder why!

莉兹:我很想知道为什么。

Are you really going to retire,Miss marsh?

记者:您真的准备退休吗,马什小姐?

I may.I can't make up my mind.

马什小姐:有可能。我还拿不定主意。

I will have to ask my future husband.

马什小姐:我得问一下我的未婚夫。

He won't let me make another film.

马什小姐:他不会再让我拍电影了。

Your future husband,Miss Marsh?

记者:您的未婚夫,Marsh小姐?

Yes.Let me introduce him to you.

马什小姐:是的,让我把他给你们介绍一下。

His name is Carlos.

马什小姐:他叫Carlos。

We are going to get married next week.

马什小姐:下星期我们就要结婚了。

Look,Liz!

凯特:看啊,莉兹!

Here's another report about Karen Marsh.

凯特:这又是一篇关于Karen Marsh的报道。

Listen:'Karen Marsh:The Latest.At her London Hotel today Miss Marsh told reporters she might retire.

凯特:你听,“Karen Marsh:最新消息。今天在伦敦旅馆,Marsh小姐告诉记者她可能要退休。

She said she couldn't make up her mind.

凯特:她说她还拿不定主意。

She said she would have to ask her future husband.

凯特:她说她得问问她的未婚夫。

She said her future husband would not let her make another film.

凯特:她说她的未婚夫不会再让她拍电影。

Then she introduced us to Carlos and told us they would get married next week.'

凯特:然后她把我们介绍给Carlos,并告诉我们说他们下星期结婚。”

That's sensational news,isn't it,Kate?

莉兹:Kate,这真是条轰动的消息,是不是?

It certainly is.He'll be her sixth husband!

凯特:当然啦。他将是她的第6个丈夫!

Are you doing the football pools,Brian?

朱莉:你正在下足球赛的赌注吗,Brian?

Yes,I've nearly finished,Julie.

布赖恩:是的。我这就做完了,Julie。

I'm sure we'll win something this week.

布赖恩:我敢肯定这星期我们会赢一点的。

You always say that,but we never win anything!

朱莉:你老是那样说,但是我们从来没赢过!

What will you do if you win a lot of money?

朱莉:要是你赢了许多钱,你打算做什么呢?

If I win a lot of money,

布赖恩:要是我赢了许多钱,

I'll buy you a mink coat.

布赖恩:我给你买件貂皮大衣。

I don't want a mink coat!

朱莉:我不要貂皮大衣。

I want to see the world.

朱莉:我要去见见世面。

All right.

布赖恩:好吧。

If we win a lot of money we'll travel round the world and we'll stay at the best hotels.

布赖恩:要是我们赢了很多钱,我们就去周游世界,并且住最好的旅馆。

Then we'll return home and buy a big house in the country.

布赖恩:然后我们返回家园,在乡下买幢大房子。

We'll have a beautiful garden and…

布赖恩:我们将有一个漂亮的花园和-----

But if we spend all that money we'll be poor again.

朱莉:但是如果我们把所有钱都化光了,我们又会变穷的。

What'll we do then?

朱莉:那时我们怎么办呢?

If we spend all the money,

布赖恩:如果我们化光了所有钱,

we'll try and win the football pools again.

布赖恩:我们设法在足球赛赌注上再雇赢一次。

It's a pleasant dream,

朱莉:这是个美好的梦,

but everything depends on 'if'!

朱莉:但一切都取决于“如果”!