里约奥运会中美 (奥运会说英语)

北京时间8月6日,里约奥运会盛大开幕。如此国际化的比赛,当然要与国际友人进行国际化的交流啦,在此小编收集整理了五种体育话题类英语对话,堪称“万精油”,从此聊天告别表情包,逼格儿飙升好几码。拿走不谢~

奥运会说英语,里约奥运会中美

运动项目

A:Do you often do exercise?

你经常做运动吗?

B:

Certainly.

当然了。

A:OK, and what kind of sports do you usually play?

那你经常都做些什么样的运动呢?

B:I often play badminton with my parents.

我经常跟我的父母打羽毛球。

A:You? Play badminton? That's unbelievable! You are shorter than a racket.

你?打羽毛球?这太让人难以相信了!你还没有羽毛球拍大呢?

B:Hey, I'm good at playing it.

喂,我打得还很不错呢。

A:Says who?

谁说的啊?

B:My parents.

我父母亲啊。

Daniel:

Oh, I see.

我明白了。

A:How about you, Daniel?

那你呢?丹尼尔?

B:I'm a real man, and I like football.

我是真正的男子汉,我喜欢足球。

A:Well, who is your favorite football player?

那么你最喜欢的足球明星是谁呢?

B:I like Ronaldo the most.

我最喜欢罗纳尔多。

篮球比赛进程

A:

Wow, this is drop-dead gorgeous.

哇噻,(比赛)真是太精彩了!

B:

So no more regret now?

那么现在不再后悔了吧?

A:

Don't remind me of that. This would be the last time I cut any classes for a basketball game.

别提醒我这个。这会是我最后一次为篮球比赛而逃课。

B:

Come on. Don't be so hard on yourself. Enjoy your life.

拜托。别这么为难自己。要享受人生啊!

A:

I just can't help it. Oh, look at Clive, he is really a big hit. They are definitely gonna win.

我就是忍不住嘛。哦,看克莱夫,他真是耀眼啊!他们一定会赢的。

B:

It's only seven minutes into the game, too early to cheer up.

才刚刚开场7分钟,要高兴现在还太早。

A:

Come on, 18 points already, they are never gonna catch up.

拜托,已经领先18分了,对方不可能赶超了啊。

B:

Who knows! It's a long game. Look! That was a really nice shot!

谁知道呢?比赛还长着呢。看,刚才的进球真漂亮!

A:

Thay are coming back to narrow the gap.

对方在拉进比分。

B:

Wait, that guy, I know him. He is just a bench warmer.

等等,那个男生,我认得他。他只是一个“板凳”。

A:

A secret weapon. They'd better set up the defense now.

一个秘密*器武**哦。(克莱夫)他们现在最好加强防守了。

B:

Clive is ready to explode. Keep your eyes open.

克莱夫要爆发了。把你的眼睛睁大了。

A:

Oh, man! I can't believe it. A slam dunk!

哦,好家伙。我真难以相信。灌篮了。

B:

Good that he resembled his old, quick self.

真好,他总算恢复动作飞快的他了。

谈论球星

A:Do you love football?

你爱足球吗?

B:What do you mean?

你是什么意思?

A:I mean Beckham is famous for his good-looking, not his football skill.

我的意思是贝克汉姆出名是因为他的英俊,而不是他的球技。

B:No. Since he stepped out onto the pitch for his first team place as a shifted teenager, David Beckham has always been Manchester United's favorite.

不。自从作为天才少年首发上场以来,贝克汉姆始终是曼联最受喜欢的球员。

A:Really?

真的吗?

B:The England defeated German in 2000 after 34 years' fight. And the most important one was passed by him.

2000年,英格兰经过34年的拼搏终于打败了德国队。而最为重要的一个球就是他传的。

A:Oh, I begin to love him now.

噢,我开始喜欢他了。

奥运会现场

A:Look there, the long jump is going to be held there.

看那边,跳远要在那边举行。

B:Ah…I see. What other sport events are held there?

阿……我看到了。还有什么其他的项目要在那边举行?

A:Oh, many. The high jump, the long jump, the pole vault, the discus competition, etc.

哦,很多。跳高、跳远、撑杆跳、铁饼,等等。

B:Is the soccer game held in this stadium?

足球赛也是在这个体育场举行的吗?

A:I'm not sure. I'll just have to find it out.

我不太清楚。我的查一下。

B:That building's design is quite special. Hey, what's that?

那个建筑的设计很特别。嘿,那是什么?

A:Oh, That's the indoor gymnasium. Basketball games, badminton games, table tennis…are going to be held there.

哦,那是室内体育馆。篮球、羽毛球、乒乓球……都要在那里举行。

B:How about gymnastics? Is it held there too?

那体操呢?也在那里举行吗?

A:Hmm let me think for a moment.

嗯,我想想。

B:Gymnastics is my favorite. I love watching gymnastics!

我最喜欢体操了。我最爱看体*比操**赛。

A:Sorry, I don't really know. Probably it is not held in this stadium.

对不起,我真不知道。也许它不在这儿举行。

B:Anyway, thanks.

不管怎么样,都谢谢你。

A:Maybe you can find it out later on line.

或许你可以在网上找到答案。

B:Good idea.

好主意。

球员八卦

A:Who is that guy?

那个人是谁?

B:It's Clive of course. Where did you come from? Every girl knows Clive!

他当然是克莱夫。你是从哪里来的啊?每个女孩都知道克莱夫啊!

A:Really? He is my type.

是吗?他是我喜欢的类型。

B:He is everybody's type.

他是每个人都喜欢的类型。

A:What position does he play?

他打什么位置啊?

B:Shooting guard. The same as Michael Jordan!

得分后卫。和迈克尔?乔丹是一样的位置。

A:Oh, I love Michael Jordan. He fills people's lives with great excitement.

哦,我喜欢迈克尔?乔丹。他给人们的生活带来了那么多激动的时刻。

B:Used to. But now he is too old to play in a fierce game like this. But Kobe is the upcoming superstar now.

曾经是。但他现在太老打不了像这样激烈的比赛了。但是科比却是新起的超级明星。

A:Kobe is a good player but I heard he is a womanizer.

科比打球打得好,但是我听说他很花心。

B:That is not true. They are just jealous of him!

那不是真的。(说的人)他们是嫉妒科比罢了。

A:Jordan is a legend, anyway. An idol that no one can replace. I think Clive can make a good professional basketball player. He is not just about muscles he also plays smart.

不管怎样,乔丹是个传奇。一个没有谁能取代的偶像。我觉得克莱夫会成为一名出色的专业篮球选手。他不只是靠肌肉,他打得很聪明。

B:You know what, he is also an outstanding football player. He is surely to be a star of tomorrow.

知道吗,他足球也踢得很好哦。他将来一定会成为一个(体育)明星的。

A:By the way, do you know if he has a girl friend?

顺便问一下,你知道他有女朋友吗?

B:You are so not here! His girlfriend is one of the cheer leaders.

你是新来的吧!他的女朋友是啦啦队队长啊。

A:Oh, My chance is slim then.

哦,看来我(要做他女朋友)没有希望了。

奥运会说英语,里约奥运会中美

奥运会说英语,里约奥运会中美

奥运会说英语,里约奥运会中美

奥运会说英语,里约奥运会中美

奥运会说英语,里约奥运会中美

奥运会说英语,里约奥运会中美

奥运会说英语,里约奥运会中美

吉祥物vinicius和tom(维尼休斯和汤姆)

两个吉祥物分别代表了巴西的动物和植物!黄色的里约奥运吉祥物代表巴西的动物,其中有猫的灵性,猴子的敏捷以及鸟儿的优雅;蓝色的里约残奥吉祥物的设计灵感来自巴西热带雨林的植物,体现出桑巴国度的热情与奔放。

主题曲

2016里约奥运会主题曲《灵魂与心灵》由Thiaquinho和Projota共同演绎。

2016年里约热内卢奥运会/开幕时间为:2016年8月5日(北京时间8月6日)。

2016年里约热内卢奥运会/闭幕/式/时间为:2016年8月21日。

2016年奥运会举办地点:巴西奥运会场馆

2016奥林匹克公园建在巴拉达帝茹卡区旁边的一个半岛上,34个运动场馆中的15个以及奥林匹克村和新闻媒体都将建造于此。而这些建筑的设计师正是2012年伦敦奥运场馆的设计师。

奥运会和残奥会口号——“一个新世界”