the little prince小王子英文书 (小王子littleprince英文原著)

地球 the Earth(四)

狐狸:我的生活很单调。我捕食鸡,猎人捕杀我。

My life is very simple. I hunt chickens. Men hunt me.

所有的鸡都一样,所有的猎人也都一样。

All the chickens are alike, and all the men are alike.

可是如果你驯服了我,那我就很棒了。

But if you tame me, it will be great.

你有金色的头发。如果我看见了金色的田野,我就会想起你的头发。

You have golden hair. If I see the golden wheat field, I will thing of your golden hair.

请驯服我!

Please tame me!

小王子:但我没有那么多时间。

But I don’t have much time.

英语名著精读小王子中英文对照,thelittleprince小王子英语绘本

狐狸:人类不再有时间理解事情了。他们买得到任何东西,但是...... 人类买不到友谊,所以人类不再有朋友了。

Men have no more time to understand anything. They buy everything. But... They can’t buy friendship, so men have no friends any more.

小王子:我必须做什么才能驯服你?

What must I do to tame you?

狐狸:你必须很有耐心,每天走近我一点儿。

You must be very patient. Come closer to me everyday.

我想你最好在每天同一时间走近我。

I think you had better come at the same time everyday.

我将会让你看到我开心的样子,因为我将为你而准备。

I’ll be able to show you my happy face because I will be ready.

小王子:我现在必须走了。

I must go now.

狐狸:噢,我会大哭的!

Oh, I’ll cry!

小王子:这就是你的错了,是你要我驯服你的。

It’s your fault. You wanted me to tame you.

狐狸:是的,那是事实。

Yes , that’s true.

英语名著精读小王子中英文对照,thelittleprince小王子英语绘本