Hey dad. You hungry? I'm starving
爸爸 你饿了吗 饿死了
I got a casserole in the oven.Yeah?
微波炉里有一盆砂锅菜 这样吗
So uh coach made me starting quarterback today
教练今天让我打四分卫了
That's great. kid
孩子真不错
You gotta come to my next game dad
爸爸 你下次一定要来看我的比赛
I'm serious, l'm better now. lt's been a long time. Okay心
我是认真的 我现在打得更好了 你已经很久没来看过了 好
Poor dad
爸爸真可怜
Wow, wow, this place is great. Oh there's so much to smell here and eat
这地方太棒了 这儿有这么多好闻的 还有好吃的
Oh it's everywhere. Feed me. Feed me
到处都是 喂我 喂我
Ethan had a different smell all of a sudden. A sweaty smell
伊森身上的味道突然不一样了 一股汗味
I wonder if that girl had anything to do with it
不知道这跟那个女孩儿有没有关系
Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey!
贝利贝利贝利贝利
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. That was the dog. That wasn't me. I wouldn't do that
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 刚刚是那只狗 不是我 我不会做那种事的
you should teach your dog some manners
你该教狗懂点礼貌
I've been trying He's uh he's not too smart
我在努力 他他不是太聪明
Really? Wow Did you hear what he said about you?
是吗 你听到他刚刚说你什么了吗
You look pretty smart to me. Oh yeah.
我看你长得挺聪明的 噢 耶
