什么样的领导才是有权威的好领导 (什么样的领导才是好领导呢)

The greatest contribution of a leader is to make other leaders.

一个最成功的领导,就是培养出其它的优秀领导。

Nobody can be a leader if they do not trust their employees.

如果他不信任他的雇员,那么他将不会是一个成功的领导。

No trust, no leadership - as simple as that.

也就是说,没有信任,就没有领导力!

什么样的领导是好的员工,好领导与坏领导的区别

I hired a young woman once. She was very bright and energetic, but she had no prior experience, just a university degree. Nobody else wanted to hire her. I even had to convince her to take an offer higher than what she requested - if I short-changed her, she would be too easy to hire away in a few months.

我曾经雇佣了一个年轻的女士。她很聪明、精力充沛,但由于她之前没有经验,只有一个大学学位证书。没有人想雇佣她。我甚至不得不说服她去争取一个比她所要求的更高的工资-如果我少给钱了,她将很快被其它公司雇佣走。

I decided to give her a chance.

我决定给她一次机会。

She now heads up the whole product management function at a major online publisher.

如今,她成为一个大型在线出版商公司里负责整条产线的负责人。

I have a simple for mula of 5 Ts for her success:

从她的经历上,我总结出5个T的成功模式:

什么样的领导是好的员工,好领导与坏领导的区别

Trust + Talent + Training + Tenacity +Thoughtfulness = Triumph

信任+技能+培训+执着+有想法=成功

She had Talent, Tenacity, Thoughtfulness.

她拥有技能、并且执着,且有想法。

All I had to do was to do my part: Trusther and Train her.

所有我需要去做的,就是信任她,并且培训她。

什么样的领导是好的员工,好领导与坏领导的区别

"When we tell people what to do, we get workers. If we trust people do their jobs, we get leaders."

当我们告诉雇员怎么去做的时候,我们得到的,只是工厂,当我们信任他们可以做好他的工作时,我们将得到一个领导。

Leaders do not lead by authority.

领导者的领导并不依靠权力。

They lead by trust, training and empowerment of others.

他们的依靠的是信任、培训和对于他人的授权。