英语学习步骤是从背单词开始吗 (老友记英语学习第一讲)

1 - There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with. 没什么好说的 他只不过是我的同事

2 - Come on. You're going out with a guy. 少来了 和你交往的男人…

3 - There's gotta be something wrong with him. 多多少少一定有点问题

4 - So does he have a hump and a hair piece? 他既驼背又戴假发?

5 - Wait. Does he eat chalk? 等一下 他是不是会吃粉笔?

6 - I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl. Oh. 我只是不希望你重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙

7 - Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. 各位放轻松 这不算约会

8 - It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex. 不过是两个人一起出去吃晚餐 而且不上床

9 - Sounds like a date to me. 对我来说这就是约会

10 - I'm back in high school, in the middle of the cafeteria... 做了个梦 在中学时代 我站在餐厅中央…

11 - ...and I realize I'm totally naked. 突然发现自己全身赤裸

12 - - Oh, yeah. - I've had that dream. - 对 没错 - 我做过那样的梦

13 - Then I look down and I realize there is a phone... 我低头一看 看见有一个电话…

14 - ...there. 在那里

15 - - Instead of... - That's right! - 而不是… - 没错

16 - - That one, I've never had. - No. - 我没做过那样的梦 - 没有

17 - All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. 突然 那个电话响了

18 - And it turns out it's my mother. 结果是我妈妈打来的

19 - Which is very, very weird because she never calls me. 这非常奇怪 因为她从来都不会打电话给我

20 - Hi. 嗨

21 - This guy says "hello," I wanna kill myself. 这家伙说"嗨"的时候 我却想杀了我自己

22 - Are you okay, sweetie? 你还好吧 亲爱的?

23 - I feel like someone reached my throat, 我就感觉好像某人伸手进我的喉咙

24 - grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth... 抓住我的小肠 从我的嘴里拉出来

25 - - ...and tied it around my neck. - Cookie? - 再在我的脖子上打结… - 要吃饼干吗?

26 - Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡萝今天搬走了她的东西

27 - - Let me get you some coffee. - Thanks. - 我给你拿杯咖啡 - 谢谢

28 - No. No, don't! Stop cleansing my aura. 不 不要 不要清理我的光环

29 - Just leave my aura alone, okay? 不要管我的光环 好吗?

30 - I'll be fine. All right? Really. I hope she'll be very happy. 我会没事的 好吗?真的 我希望她开心

31 - - No, you don't. - No, I don't. - 不 你并不希望 - 是的 我不希望

32 - To hell with her. She left me! 叫她去死 是她离开了我

33 - And you never knew she was a lesbian. 你从来都不知道她是女同性恋

34 - No! Okay? 不知道 行了吧

35 - Why does everyone keep fixating on that? 为什么每个人老是要提出来?

36 - She didn't know. How should I know? 她都不知道 我又怎么会知道?

37 - Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. 有时候我希望我是女同性恋…

38 - Did I say that out loud? 我讲得很大声吗?

39 - All right, Ross. Look, you're feeling a lot of pain right now. 没事的 罗斯 你现在感到很痛苦

40 - You're angry. You're hurting. 你很生气 很伤心

41 - Can I tell you what the answer is? 我能告诉你解决方法是什么吗?

42 - Strip joints! 脱衣舞厅

43 - Come on, you're single. Have some hormones. 别这样 你单身了 有需求的

44 - See, but I don't want to be single, okay? 我不想单身 好吗?

45 - I just wanna be married again. 我只想…再次结婚

46 - And I just want a million dollars! 而我只想要一百万美金

47 - Rachel? 瑞秋

48 - Oh, God, Monica! Hi! Thank God! 噢 老天爷 摩妮卡 感谢上帝

49 - I went to your building and this guy with a hammer said... 我刚到你那里去 而你不在 那个拿着大锤子的家伙说...

50 - ...that you might be here, and you are. 你可能在这里 你真在这里

51 - - Can I get you some coffee? - Decaf. - 你想喝点咖啡吗?- 无咖啡因的

52 - Okay, everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor. 好了 各位 这位是瑞秋 另一个林肯高中的幸存者

53 - This is everybody. This is Chandler and Phoebe... 这就是各位 这是钱德 菲比

54 - ...and Joey. And remember my brother, Ross? 乔伊 还有 你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?

55 - - Sure! - Hey. - 当然 - 嘿

56 - - Hi. - Oh, God. - 嗨 - 天啊

57 - So you wanna tell us now, 那你现在可以告诉我们了吗?

58 - or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids? 还是说我们在等着四位湿漉的伴娘?

59 - Oh, God! Well, it started about a half-hour before the wedding. 好吧 大概在婚礼前半个小时

60 - I was in this room with all the presents... 我在礼物间里

61 - ...and I was looking at this gravy boat. 看着那个肉汁壶

62 - This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. 那是个非常好看的肉汁壶

63 - When all of a sudden... Sweet 'N Low? 然后 突然…有代糖吗?

64 - I realized... 我发现…

65 - ...I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry. 我对这个肉汁壶 比对巴瑞更有冲动

66 - Then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me: 然后我吓呆了 然后这个想法突然出现在脑中:

67 - How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. 巴瑞看起来多像洋芋头先生啊

68 - You know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but... 我总是觉得他眼熟 但是…

69 - Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering: 总之 我必须离开那里 我在想:

70 - "Why am I doing this?" And "Who am I doing this for?" "我为什么这样做?我为谁这样做?"

71 - Anyway, I just didn't know where to go, and I know you and I have drifted apart... 我不知道该去哪里 而且我知道我和你有点疏远了

72 - ...but you're the only person I know in the city. 但你是我这个城市里唯一认识的人

73 - Who wasn't invited to the wedding. 而且没有受邀参加你的婚礼

74 - Oh, I was kind of hoping that wouldn't be an issue. 噢 我希望你不会把它当一回事…

75 - I'm guessing he bought her the big pipe organ... 我猜他给她买了个管风琴

76 - ...and she's really not happy about it. 而她很不喜欢那个

77 - Daddy, I just... I can't marry him. 老爸 我就是无法和他结婚

78 - I'm sorry. 对不起

79 - I just don't love him. 我只是不爱他了

80 - Well, it matters to me. 这对我很有关系

81 - She should not be wearing those pants. 她真不应该穿那条裤子

82 - I say push her down the stairs. 我觉得应该把她推下楼

83 - Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼…

84 - Come on, Daddy, listen to me! 爸爸 听我说

85 - It's like all of my life, everyone's always told me, "You're a shoe! 这就好像在我一生中 所有人都告诉我: "你是鞋子 "

86 - You're a shoe! You're a shoe! You're a shoe!" "你是鞋子…"

87 - Then today I stopped and said, "What if I don't wanna be a shoe? 然后今天 我停下来对自己说: "如果我不想成为鞋子呢?

88 - What if I wanna be a purse? You know? 如果我想成为一个包包?

89 - Or a hat?" 或一顶帽子?"

90 - I don't want you to buy me a hat, I am a hat. 不 我不是要你给我买帽子 我是说我是帽子

91 - It's a metaphor, Daddy! 这是个比喻 爸爸

92 - You can see where he'd have trouble. 你看得出他哪里听不懂

93 - Look, Daddy, it's my life. 爸爸 这是我的生活

94 - Well, maybe I'll just stay here with Monica. 也许我可以和摩妮卡住在一起

95 - I guess we've established she's staying with Monica. 我猜我们已经确定 她要和摩妮卡住在一起了

96 - Well, maybe that's my decision. 也许那是我的决定

97 - Well, maybe I don't need your money. 也许我不需要你的钱

98 - Wait! Wait! I said maybe! 等等 我说也许

99 - Okay. Just breathe, that's it. 呼吸 呼吸 好 就这样

100 - Just try to think of nice, calm things. 试着想一些让你镇定的事…

101 - Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens 玫瑰上的雨滴 还有猫的胡须

102 - Doorbells and sleigh bells And something with mittens 门铃和雪橇铃 还有手套

103 - La la la something With string 啦啦啦 还有一些条状物

104 - I'm all better now. 我现在好多了

105 - I helped. 我帮上忙啦

106 - Look, this is probably for the best, you know? 瞧 这也许对你来讲是最好的 知道吗?

107 - Independence. Taking control of your life. 独立了 把握自己的生活

108 - And, hey, if you need anything, you can always come to Joey. 还有 你还需要什么 你可以随时来找乔伊

109 - Me and Chandler live right across the hall. And he's away a lot. 我和钱德就住在对面 而且他经常不在

110 - Joey, stop hitting on her. It's her wedding day. 乔伊 不要再对她放电了 今天是她结婚的日子

111 - What? Like there's a rule or something? 怎么啦 难道这还有什么规定吗?

112 - Please don't do that again. It's a horrible sound. 请不要再按了 那是很恐怖的声音

113 - - Uh, it's Paul. - Buzz him in. - 我是保罗 - 让他进来

114 - - Who's Paul? - Paul, the wine guy, Paul? - 谁是保罗?- 保罗 红酒达人 保罗?

115 - Maybe. 也许

116 - Wait a minute. Your "not a real date" is with Paul, the wine guy? 等等 你今晚的"不是真正约会" 是和红酒达人保罗?

117 - - He finally asked you out? - Yes. - 他终于约你出去啦?- 是的

118 - Ooh. This is a "Dear Diary" moment. 真是个可以写入日记的时刻

119 - Rach, wait, I can cancel. 瑞秋 等等 我可以取消

120 - Please, no. Go, I'll be fine. 不用 你去吧 我不会有事的

121 - Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay? 罗斯 你没事吧?你希望我留下来吗?

122 - That'd be good. 能留下就太好了

123 - - Really? - No, go on! It's Paul, the wine guy. - 真的?- 不 去吧 那可是红酒达人保罗耶

124 - Hi, come in. Paul, this is... 进来 保罗 这是…

125 - ...everybody. Everybody, this is Paul. 大家 各位 这是保罗

126 - Paul, the wine guy. 保罗 红酒达人

127 - - Wine guy. - I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it? - 红酒达人 - 我没听清楚你的名字 是保罗吗?

128 - - Okay. Sit down. Two seconds. - Okay. - 请坐 两秒钟就好 - 好

129 - Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good. 我刚拔掉四根睫毛 不是个好兆头

130 - So, Rachel, what are you up to tonight? 那么瑞秋 你今晚打算做什么?

131 - Well, I was supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon... 我本来应该到阿鲁巴度蜜月

132 - ...so, nothing. 所以 没事做

133 - Right. You're not even getting your honeymoon. 对呀 你连蜜月都无法去

134 - God. No, no. Although, Aruba. Heh. This time of year? Eh. 不过 阿鲁巴 这个时候?

135 - Talk about your... 你可以谈论一下…

136 - ...big lizards. 大蜥蜴

137 - Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight... 总之 如果今晚你不想自己一个人的话

138 - ...Joey and Chandler are helping me with my furniture. 乔伊和钱德要过来 帮我组装我的新家具

139 - Yes, and we're very excited about it. 对 而且我们为此感到兴奋

140 - Actually, thanks, but I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. 谢谢了 不过我想今晚还是留在这里吧

141 - - It's been a long day. - Oh, sure. Okay. Sure. - 今天真是漫长的一天 - 是呀 好吧

142 - Hey, Pheebs, you wanna help? 菲比 你要来帮忙吗?

143 - Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to. 噢 我希望我能 但是我不想

144 - I'm supposed to attach a bracket-y thing to the side things... 我应该把支架固定在侧面

145 - ...using a bunch of these little worm guys. 用螺纹涡轮

146 - I have no bracket-y thing, I see no worm guys whatsoever... 我没有支架 没有看到螺纹涡轮

147 - ...and I cannot feel my legs. 而且我的腿麻了

148 - What's this? 这是什么?

149 - I have no idea. 我不知道

150 - - Done with the bookcase. - All finished. - 搞定书架了 - 完工了

151 - This was Carol's favorite beer. 这是卡萝最喜欢的啤酒

152 - She always drank it out of the can. I should have known. 她总是直接从罐子喝 我该知道的

153 - Hey. Ross, let me ask you a question. 罗斯 我来问你一个问题

154 - She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV. 她得到家具、音响、超赞的电视

155 - What did you get? 那你得到了什么?

156 - You guys. 你们啊

157 - - Oh, God. Oh, my God. - You got screwed. - 天呀 - 你被耍了

158 - - Oh, my God. - I know, I know. I'm such an idiot. - 我的老天 - 我知道 我真是个笨蛋

159 - I should've caught on when she went to the dentist four and five times a week. 当她一个礼拜见四、五次牙医 我就该知道了

160 - I mean, how clean can teeth get? 谁的牙齿需要这么干净?

161 - My brother's going through that. He's such a mess. 我哥哥正在克服这种事呢 他真是一团糟

162 - How did you get through it? 你是怎么克服的?

163 - He might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers. 他可以试着砸烂她的一些贵重的东西

164 - - Say her... - Leg? - 比如她的… - 腿?

165 - Heh. That's one way of going through it, yeah. 那样也可以

166 - Me, I went for the watch. 我则是砸了她的手表

167 - - You actually broke her watch? - Mm. - 真的砸了她的手表? - 嗯

168 - Barry, I'm sorry. I am so sorry. 巴瑞 对不起 对不起

169 - I know you probably think it's about what I said 我知道你可能认为和那天我对你说

170 - that you making love with your socks on, but it isn't. 跟你穿袜子*爱做**有关 但不是的

171 - It isn't, it's about me. And I... 这和我有关 我只是…

172 - Hi. Machine cut me off again. Anyway... 嘿 机器又把电话挂断了 不管怎样…

173 - You know what's scary? 知道什么最吓人的吗?

174 - What if there's only one woman for everybody? 如果每个人只有一个女人适合他呢?

175 - I mean, what if you get one woman, and that's it? 我是说 如果你得到一个女人 就这样

176 - Unfortunately, in my case, there was only one woman for her. 不幸的是 以我的例子来讲 是她…得到一个女人

177 - What are you talking about? One woman. 你在说什么?"一个女人"?

178 - That's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you. 那就好像你只吃一种口味的冰淇淋

179 - Let me tell you something, Ross. There's lots of flavors out there. 让我告诉你 罗斯 还有很多种口味

180 - There's rocky road and cookie dough and bing cherry vanilla. 有碎糖口味、饼干口味 然后还有香草口味

181 - You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream. 还可以加糖条、果仁 或者鲜奶油一起吃

182 - This is the best thing that ever happened to you. 这是你一生中最棒的时刻了

183 - You got married. You were like, what, 8? 你难道是八岁结婚的?

184 - Welcome back to the world. Grab a spoon. 欢迎回到现实里 拿起汤匙

185 - I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny. 我真不知道我是饿了 还是饥渴

186 - Then stay out of my freezer. 离我的冰箱远点

187 - Ever since she walked out on me, I... 从她离开我之后 我…

188 - What? What? 怎么啦?

189 - You wanna spell it out with noodles? 你想边吃面条边讲出来?

190 - No, it's more of a fifth date kind of revelation. 不 这本该在和你第五次约会时才能说出来的

191 - Oh, so there's gonna be a fifth date? 噢 所以会有第五次约会啰?

192 - Isn't there? 会有吗?

193 - Yeah, yeah. I think there is. 我觉得会有

194 - What were you gonna say? 你要说什么?

195 - Well... Er, uh... 好吧

196 - Ever since she left me, um... 自从她离开我之后…

197 - ...I haven't been able to perform... 我就一直…

198 - ...sexually. 无法*房行**

199 - Oh, God! Oh, God! I am so... 天啊 对不起

200 - - I'm so sorry. - It's okay. - 对不起… - 没关系

201 - Being spit on is probably not what you need right now. 被人吐水应该不是你现在需要的

202 - How long? 多久了?

203 - Two years. 两年

204 - I'm glad you smashed her watch. 我真高兴你砸了她的手表

205 - So you still think you might want that fifth date? 那你还希望有第五次约会吗?

206 - Yeah. 是的

207 - Yeah, I do. 是的 我希望

208 - I, Joanie, take you, Charles, as my lawful husband. 我乔安妮 接受查理斯为我的合法丈夫

209 - - Do you take Joanie...? - Oh! See. - 你是否接受乔安妮… - 看吧

210 - But Joanie loved Chachi. That's the difference. 可是乔安妮爱佳奇 就是这里不同

211 - "Grab a spoon." "拿起汤匙"

212 - Do you know long it's been since I grabbed a spoon? 你知道我多久没拿汤匙了吗?

213 - Do the words, "Billy, don't be a hero," mean anything to you? "比利 别逞英雄" 这句话对你有没有意义?

214 - You know, here's the thing. Even if I could get it together enough... 是这样的 就算我想…

215 - ...to ask a woman out... 约一个女人出来

216 - ...who am I gonna ask? 我该约谁?

217 - Isn't this amazing? 是不是很不可思议?

218 - I mean, I have never made coffee before in my life. 我以前从来没泡过咖啡

219 - - That is amazing. - Congratulations. - 是很不可思议 - 恭喜你

220 - While you're on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make a Western omelet or something... 你现在刚好有心情 有没有想做个蛋饼之类的东西…

221 - Although, actually I'm really not that hungry this morning. 不过我还不太饿…

222 - - Good morning. - Good morning. - 早安 - 早安

223 - - Morning. - Morning. - 早安 - 早安

224 - - Morning. - Morning, Paul. - 早安 - 早安 保罗

225 - - Hello, Paul. - Hi. Paul, is it? - 你好 保罗 - 嘿 是保罗 对吗?

226 - I had a really great time last night. 我昨晚很开心

227 - Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢你 太感谢你了

228 - - We'll talk later, okay? - Yeah. - 再聊 - 好的

229 - Thank you. 谢谢

230 - That wasn't a real date. 那不是真正的约会

231 - What the hell do you do on a real date? 那你真正的约会都在干什么?

232 - - Shut up and put my table back. - Okay. - 闭嘴 把我的桌子搬回去 - 好的

233 - All right, kids, I gotta get to work. 好啦 孩子们 我要去工作啦

234 - If I don't input those numbers, it doesn't make much of a difference. 不过如果我不把那些数字输入 也不会有什么差别

235 - So, like, you guys all have jobs? 你们都有工作吗?

236 - Yeah, we all have jobs. 对 我们都有

237 - See, that's how we buy stuff. 这样我们才有钱买东西

238 - Yeah, I'm an actor. 对 我是演员

239 - Wow. Would I have seen you in anything? 我有见过你的作品吗?

240 - Oh, I doubt it. Mostly regional work. 应该没有 大部分是地方性节目

241 - Unless you happened to catch the Wee One's production of Pinocchio. 等等 除非你看过翻拍的《木偶奇遇记》

242 - "Look, Geppeto. I'm a real live boy." "瞧 老木匠 我是个真正的小男孩"

243 - I will not take this abuse. 别这样羞辱我

244 - You're right. I'm sorry. 没错 对不起

245 - Once I was a wooden boy A little wooden boy 我曾经是个小木偶…

246 - So how are you doing today? Did you sleep okay? 你今天怎么样?睡得好吗?

247 - Did you talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling. 和巴端谈过吗?我无法停止微笑

248 - I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth. 看得出来 就好像你睡觉时 有个衣架在你嘴里

249 - I know. He's just so... 我知道 他只是太…

250 - Remember you and Tony De Marco? 你还记得你和托尼多马哥吗?

251 - - Oh, yeah. - Well, it's like that. With feelings. - 是的 记得 - 就好像那样 但有感觉

252 - Oh, wow, are you in trouble! 哇 你有麻烦了

253 - Okay, okay. I am just going to get up, go to work... 好 我要醒过来 去工作

254 - ...and not think about him all day. 而且不要整天想着他

255 - Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work. 或者只是站起来去工作

256 - - Oh, wish me luck! - What for? - 喔 祝我好运 - 为什么?

257 - I'm gonna go get one of those job things. 我要去找工作之类的事

258 - - Hey, Monica. - Hey, Franny. Welcome back. - 嘿 摩妮卡 - 嘿 弗兰妮 欢迎回来

259 - How was Florida? 佛罗里达怎么样?

260 - You had sex, didn't you? 你跟人上床了 对吧?

261 - How do you do that? 你怎么知道的?

262 - - So, who? - You know Paul? - 那么 是和谁?- 你认识保罗吗?

263 - Paul, the wine guy? 保罗 红酒达人?

264 - Oh, yeah, I know Paul. 是的 我认识保罗

265 - You mean, you know Paul like I know Paul? 你认识他就好像我认识他一样?

266 - Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul. 你开玩笑吧?保罗还欠我人情呢

267 - Before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years. 在我之前 他两年都无法*房行**

268 - Of course it was a lie. 那当然是谎言

269 - Why? Why would anybody do something like that? 为什么?为什么有人会做这样的事情?

270 - We're looking for an answer more sophisticated than: 我想更精确的答案是

271 - "To get you into bed." "为了和你上床"

272 - Is it me? 是因为我吗?

273 - Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs... 是因为我会散发某种信号吗?

274 - ...and men with severe emotional problems can hear? 只有狗和有感情问题的男人 才会感应到?

275 - All right, come here. Give me your feet. 好啦 过来这里 把你的脚给我

276 - I just thought he was nice, you know? 我只是以为他是个好人

277 - I can't believe you didn't know it was a lie. 我真不敢相信 你不知道那是谎言

278 - Guess what. 猜猜怎么样?

279 - - You got a job? - Are you kidding? - 你找到工作啦?- 开玩笑吗?

280 - I'm trained for nothing. 我一点经验都没有

281 - I was laughed out of 12 interviews today. 我今天被十二个面试员嘲笑

282 - Yet you're surprisingly upbeat. 而且你还这么高兴

283 - Well, you would be too if you found Joan and David boots on sale... 你也会高兴的 如果你发现名牌皮靴特价…

284 - ...50 percent off. 打五折

285 - Oh, how well you know me. 是呀 你真了解我…

286 - They're my new "I don't need a job or my parents. 这双是 "我不需要工作 我不需要父母

287 - I've got great boots" boots. 我买了新皮靴"的皮靴

288 - - How'd you pay for them? - Uh, credit card. - 你用什么付帐的?- 信用卡

289 - And who pays for that? 那谁付帐单呢?

290 - Um, my father. 我爸爸

291 - You can't live off your parents your whole life. 你不能靠你爸爸过一辈子

292 - I know that. That's why I was getting married. 我知道 这就是为什么我要结婚

293 - Give her a break. It's hard being on your own for the first time. 别逼她 第一次独立生活是很困难的

294 - - Thank you. - You're welcome. - 谢谢你 - 别客气

295 - I remember when I first came to this city, I was 14. 记得我第一次来这个城市 我才十四岁

296 - My mom had killed herself and my stepdad was back in prison. 我妈妈刚自杀 我的继父又进了监狱

297 - And I got here, and I didn't know anybody. 然后在这里我不认识任何人

298 - I ended up living with this albino guy who was cleaning windshields... 然后我和一个在港务局给人擦车窗的…

299 - ...outside Port Authority. And then he killed himself. 白化病人住在一起 最后他也自杀了

300 - And then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel. 然后我找到按摩这份工作 所以相信我 我完全了解你的威受

301 - The word you're looking for is: 你想说的话是:

302 - "Anyway..." "总之…"

303 - All right. You ready? 好了 准备好了吗?

304 - - I don't think so. - Oh, come on. - 还没有 - 来吧

305 - Cut. Cut. 剪掉 剪掉

306 - Cut, cut, cut. 剪掉 剪掉 剪掉

307 - - Hey. - All right. - 嘿 - 好耶

308 - Welcome to the real world. 欢迎来到真实世界

309 - It sucks. You're gonna love it. 它很糟糕 但是你会喜欢的

310 - Well, that's it. You gonna crash on the couch? 好啦 够啦 你要在沙发上睡?

311 - - No. No, I gotta go home sometime. - Are you gonna be okay? - 不 我总要回家啊 - 你还好吗?

312 - Yeah. 是的

313 - Look what I just found on the floor. 看我刚才在地板上发现了什么

314 - What? 什么?

315 - That's Paul's watch. 那是保罗的手表

316 - You can just put it back where you found it. 你就把它放回原处吧

317 - Oh, boy. All right. Good night, everybody. 好吧 晚安 各位

318 - Good night. 晚安

319 - - Oh, sorry. - No. Oh, no. Go. - 哦 抱歉 - 不 你来

320 - - No, have it, really. - Split it? - 不 你吃吧 - 平分?

321 - - Okay. - Okay. - 好吧 - 好吧

322 - Thanks. 谢谢

323 - You probably didn't know this, but back in high school I had... 你可能不知道 在高中…

324 - ...a major crush on you. 我曾暗恋过你

325 - I knew. 我知道

326 - You did? Oh. 你知道?

327 - I figured you thought I was Monica's geeky older brother. 我还以为你一直认为 我是摩妮卡的书呆子哥哥呢

328 - I did. 我是这么认为的

329 - Listen, do you think... 听着 你是不是认为…

330 - And try not to let my vulnerability become any kind of a factor here. 你不要太在意我的脆弱 这已经成为习惯

331 - Do you think it would be okay if I ask you out sometime, maybe? 但是你认为我可以约你出去吗?

332 - Yeah. 可以啊

333 - Maybe. 也许

334 - Okay. 好

335 - Okay, maybe I will. 好吧 我可能会约你

336 - - Good night. - Good night. - 晚安 - 晚安

337 - See you. 再见

338 - Wait, wait. Hey, what's with you? 等等 你怎么啦?

339 - I just grabbed a spoon. 我刚刚拿起汤匙

340 - Can't believe what I'm hearing. 我真不敢相信我听到的

341 - I can't believe What I'm hearing here 我真不敢相信我听到的

342 - - What? I said you had... - What? I said you had... - 怎么啦 我说你有个 - 我说你有个…

343 - - Would you stop? - Oh, was I doing it again? - 有完没完? - 我的*毛老**病又犯了?

344 - Yes. 没错

345 - Would anybody like more coffee? 有人要咖啡吗?

346 - Did you make it or are you just serving it? 你泡的 还是你只是端过来?

347 - - I'm just serving it. - I'll have a cup of coffee. - 只是端过来 - 好吧 我要杯咖啡

348 - Kids, new dream. 孩子们 新的梦

349 - I'm in Las Vegas. I'm Liza Minnelli. 我在拉斯维加斯 我是丽莎.明妮莉…