在2020年的春节,一场突如其来的新冠疫情肺炎疫情牵动着13亿人民的心,这是生命与病毒的对抗。在疫情非常时期,武汉市第49中学为了让广大师生与时代同频共振,呈现他们在此期间的生活、学习、思考、表达,实现更有价值的学习,上一堂更好的思想政治教育大课。

前天,全校师生经过一个多月创作的微视频作品《十年后,我在江城的春天等你》终于完成。


视频通过第一人称自述的方式展开
今天的我,写封信给十年后的自己。力图在孩子心中传递“一切的苦难终将过去,一切的经历都是财富,在不久的将来,今天的孩子们会成长为新一代的逆行者、吹哨人,会成为国家和民族,乃至人类命运共同体的砥柱担当”等理念。


视频底稿创作是市49中校长吕向东亲自策划
由武汉市十佳班主任、语文高级教师陶红兵和他所任教的高一(4)班学生肖雨婷共同创作,由学校英语教研组教师集体翻译成英文,由肖雨婷进行英文配音完成,呈现人类共同抗击疫情的国际视野。

附原文:
《十年后,我在江城的春天等你》
In ten years, I’ll be right here waiting for you in Wuhan in spring
十年后的自己
Dear Future Me in ten years,
见字如晤!
I hope this letter finds you well!
2020年,“新冠”肆虐时,我曾与你相约,
In 2020, when COVID-19 was rampant, I made an appointment with you.
十年后,在江城的春天等你。
In ten years, I’ll be right here waiting for you in Wuhan in spring.
我做过无数的想象,
I have imagined so many times
此时的你可能正穿着白大褂,
you, at the moment, may be wearing a doctor’s overall,
巡查在洒满阳光的病房;
on a daily ward round with the sun shining,
可能作为志愿者,战斗在异国他乡,
or may be volunteering to fight on a foreign land
作为人类命运共同体的一员,
as a member of the community with shared future for mankind,
为世界和平与安宁贡献力量;
making contributions to world peace.
可能站在三尺讲台,
You may be standing in front of a three-foot platform,
带领莘莘学子遨游书海;
guiding students on a reading tour.
可能身着不太干净的工装,You may be dressed in workwear
挥汗如雨在基建的工地;
sweating heavily on a construction site.
可能一帆风顺,春风得意,
Your life seems to be a bed of roses, and you’re riding on the crest of success.
也可能不太顺心,平凡如芥。
Your life seems not to be plain sailing, and you are just common or garden.
但不管是怎样的生活,你都会觉得幸福,
But whatever life you live, you will feel happy.
因为,十年前,你曾经和家人一起相守,
Because ten years ago, you used to stay with your family
响应国家的号召,
in response to our homeland’s call,
把病毒“闷死”在摇床。
nipping the virus in the bud.
我不会忘记,
Never shall I forget that
2020 年 2 月 4 日,
on February 4, 2020,
在我们49中人抗击疫情最紧张的时刻,
when we, members of Wuhan No. 49 High School, were fighting against the epidemic most fiercely,
来自英国威尔士斯旺西高尔中学的致意。
we received regards from Gower College Swansea.
诚挚的问候和支持,
The sincere greetings and support
温暖我们的心底。
warmed us deeply.
我不会忘记,
Never shall I forget that
2018年初春梅姨访问武汉
Theresa May visited Wuhan in the early spring of 2018.
“中英灵动青春盛典”的接见中,
At the UK-China Spirit of Youth Festival,
有我们的学姐向雨祺。
five students from our school had a cordial talk with the then British Prime Minister.
我不会忘记2018年暑期,
Never shall I forget that
我们四十九中获邀访问剑桥,
our school was invited to visit Cambridge University
进行科技与文化的深入交流;
and did an in-depth sci-tech and cultural exchange.
我不会忘记,
Never shall I forget that
2019年阳春三月,
in March, 2019,
吕向东校长回访高尔中学,
Principal Lyu Xiangdong paid a return visit to Gower College Swansea
人文交流,续写友谊。
for humanistic exchanges and the continuation of friendship.
高尔人送来的不仅仅是慰问与关切,
From Gower were sent not only greetings and wishes,
而是面对疫情的同气连枝,
but also great empathy for the shared future
命运一体。
in the face of the epidemic.
尽管封城会带来许多不便,
Though lockdown of Wuhan does bring inconvenience,
但我们为国际社会共同解决疫情,
for the whole world to resolve the epidemic
创造了宝贵的窗口期。
we created a window period of great value.
“中国把99%的发病率完全限制在中国境内
China has curbed almost 99% of reported cases in China,
用行动为世界防疫事业设立了新标杆。”
“In many ways, China is actually setting a new standard for outbreak response”,
世卫组织总干事谭德塞先生的话掷地有声
firmly said Director-General of the World Health Organization Dr. Tedros.
世卫高级顾问布鲁斯•艾尔沃德说,
Bruce Aylward, Senior Adviser to Director-General said,
“武汉人民,世界欠你们的”
“To the people of Wuhan, it is recognized that the world is in your debt.”
我们不感到被亏欠,
Actually, we don’t think we are creditors.
“与子同裳,岂曰无衣。”
“Fear not the want of armor, for mine is also yours to wear.”
“山川异域,风月同天”,
“Lands apart, sky shared.”
一衣带水的日本人民,
Japanese people are our close neighbors separated only by a strip of water.
一起战斗的我们,
They are fighting with us.
一定会迎来“辽河雪融,富山花开”的美好春日。
Together,we will definitely enjoy the arrival of spring when “snow disappears along Liao River and flowers appear on Fuji Mountain”.
倾尽全国之力,拿出所有家底,
With all the strength and resources of the country,
山川相连的巴基斯坦与我们战斗在一起;
Pakistan, linked to us by mountains and rivers, is fighting with us.
十天三次援华,第一时间运来23吨医用物品,
They sent medical supplies weighing 23 tons to us without any hesitation and offered their help three times in ten days.
战斗民族俄罗斯与我们战斗在一起;
Russia, a warrior nation, is fighting with us.
哪怕只是100欧元,
Even if it’s only 100 euros,
也是支援我们战胜疫情的拳拳心意,
it stands for their sincere concern and support for us to win the battle.
非洲科摩罗人民与我们战斗在一起。
The Comorian people in Africa are fighting with us.
是啊,“青山一道同云雨,明月何曾是两乡”,
“Together with green mountains,in windy showers are you and I bathed;
lying in different parts, the same bright moon we admire along.”
我们不是一个国家在战斗,
Our nation is not fighting alone,
我们身后有强大的“人类命运共同体”!
because we are backed by “the Community with Shared Future for Mankind”!
现在,晨雾散去,
Now, as the morning mist lifts,
阳光升起,
and the sun rises,
我坐在窗下,写信给你。
I sit beside the windowsill, writing to you.
我要告诉你,
I want to tell you,
生于“非典”肆虐之年,
born in the year when SARS was raging,
长于“新冠”封城之城,
and growing up in the city stalked by COVID-19,
这真是你人生中难得的经历,
you will surely remember these experiences forever.
而生命,因经历而美好;
Your life will be much more glorious because of these experiences.
人类,由携手而拥抱未来。
Mankind embraces the future because of joining hands.
祝
一切都好!
Wishing you all the best!
十年前的你
You yourself ten years ago
2020年4月8日清晨武汉重启之际