视频加载中...
Doctor:You know we do have people here in the hospital that do that.
我们医院有护工做这差事的。
Susan:But I like doing it.I think Mike would want me to.Oops.
可我喜欢这样,麦克会希望是我来做
Susan:So you got the results of his latest MRI yet?
你拿到最新的核磁共振成像报告了吗?
Doctor:I’m afraid there was no change.
恐怕他还没有好转。
Susan:Oh.Well, how long until you can do another one?
什么时候再做核磁共振?
Doctor:I don’t want to tell you not to be optimistic but..
我不想打击你,
Susan: Look, I know it’s been six months but he could still come out of it, right?I saw on the news there was this woman in Peru, she woke up after ten years.
已经六个月了,可他还是会醒过来的对吧?我看新闻说,一个秘鲁的妇女十年后还是醒了过来。
Doctor:There’s a reason that made the news.
播报这样的新闻是有原因的。
Susan:You might think I’m naive but I know he’s coming back to me.
可能你会觉得我天真,可我知道他会回到我身边的。
Doctor:Susan.
苏珊。
Susan: Don’t say it.You just keep doing your job and I’ll keep doing mine.Oops.
别说了,你做好你的本职工作,我做好我的。
Bree:That Rosotto was perfect.
肉酱饭太美味了。
Orson:Just like you.Listen, I hope you saved room for dessert.
就像你一样,我希望你还有胃口吃甜点。
Orson:I got us something special from a wonderful little bakery downtown.
我准备了特餐,从市区一家很棒的小烘培坊买的。
Bree:That is so adorable but I don’t think I can eat another bite.
太可爱了,可我真的吃不下了。
Orson:Here, let me take half.
我来分一半。
Orson:What do you say Bree? Will you marry me?
怎么样,布里,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Bree:Ah.This is a little sudden, isn’t it?
有点突然,不是吗?
Orson:We’ve only known each other six months but I’ve loved you every minute of it.But if you don’t share my feelings.
我们仅相识了六个月,可我无时不刻都在爱着你。可如果你感觉不同。
Bree:No, no, um, I do.It just that I, um, can’t help being cautious, since Rex I haven’t been exactly lucky in love.
不不不,我也爱你,可我必须三思而后行,雷克斯走后,我一直都没能找到真爱。
Orson:I used to feel the same way.When Alma left me I was shattered.I realize now that it was the luckiest day of my life because it meant I was free when I met you.Luck can change Bree.Let me change yours.
我感同身受,当阿尔玛离开我时,我的世界都崩溃了。我现在意识到,那是我人生中最幸福的日子。因为命中注定我会以自由身和你相遇。你不会永远不走运,布里,让我来改变你的命运。
Bree:Yes.
我愿意。
Orson:Yes?
真的?
Bree:Yes, I will marry you, Orson.
是的,我愿意嫁给你,奥森。