I dont care. We have rules.我不管,规矩就是规矩

视频加载中...

Lynette: "Dinner's ready. Kayla, I made your favorite--tacos. Here you go."

晚餐好了。凯拉,我做了你最喜欢的炸玉米饼。吃吧。

Kayla: "But where's my daddy?"

我爸爸?

Lynette: "Oh, sorry, sweetheart. He's working late, trying to get the restaurant ready. Oh, lovely, Parker. Go wash your hands. Go on."

抱歉了,甜心,他还在忙,正在收拾餐馆呢。亲爱的,帕克,赶快去洗手吧。去吧。

Lynette: "Kayla, where you going?"

凯拉,你去哪里?

Kayla: "To watch TV."

去看电视。

Lynette: "Oh, sweetie, we don't watch TV during dinner."

宝贝,吃饭的时候不能看电视。

Kayla: "But my show is on."

但我喜欢的节目开始了。

Lynette: "Well, I'm sorry. Those are the rules."

抱歉了,这是规矩。

Kayla: "My mommy let me."

我妈妈都让我看。

Lynette: "Well...just this once."

下不为例。

Lynette: "Okay, okay, I know what you're thinking, but...Kayla's going through a hard time right now. Come and sit down. Letting her watch TV is like me letting you eat ice cream when you're sick."

是的,我知道你们在想什么。但凯拉现在心情很不好。赶快做下。让她看电视就像是在你们生病时让你们吃冰淇淋。

Twin: "But she's not sick."

可她没病啊。

Lynette: "Well, that's true, but she's sad."

的确,但她很伤心。

Twin: "I'm sad I can't watch TV."

我伤心时怎么不能看电视啊。

Lynette: "Eat your tacos."

吃你们的玉米饼。

Lynette: "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Sit your butts down!"

都给我坐下。

Twin: "It's not fair."

不公平。

Lynette: "I don't care. We have rules."

我不管,规矩就是规矩。

Twin: "Well, she gets to."

凭什么她可以。

Lynette: "She is special. Now sit down. Come on."

她有特殊情况。坐下,快。

Twin: "Does she get dessert, too?"

那她能吃甜点吗?

Kayla (from the living room): "Of course I do."

当然可以。

Idontcare.Wehaverules.我不管,规矩就是规矩

Idontcare.Wehaverules.我不管,规矩就是规矩