elle采访完整版喻言 (elle采访怼记者)

elle采访张欣,elle采访2021视频

视频加载中...

You entered, you sat, and returned.

你进去了,坐下了,然后又回来了。

Now what?

现在呢?

Buckle up.

系好安全带。

Hey, I'm Dua Lipa, and Elle wants to know how radically optimistic I actually am.

嘿,我是杜阿·利帕 (Dua Lipa),《Elle》想知道我到底有多乐观。

Check it out.

一探究竟。

You've been on multiple dates with someone, and then they ghost you.

你和某人约会过多次,然后他们就消失了。

It's never a nice feeling, but something that I always like to say is, like, it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be.

这从来都不是一种美好的感觉, 但我总是喜欢说,就像,它不是注定的, 它不是注定的。

And what's meant for you will be.

对你来说意味着什么。

Your plane gets diverted to another city.

您的飞机被转移到另一个城市。

I mean, for me, love, because any excuse to go exploring and, you know, see a new city, explore the culture, have a little holiday, you know me.

我的意思是,对我来说,爱,因为任何借口去探索,你知道,去看一个新的城市,探索文化,有一个小假期,你知道我。

While I was on tour, I was about to do a show in Lithuania, and none of my costumes arrived on the day of the show.

当我巡演时, 我正准备在立陶宛演出,演出当天我的服装都没有到达。

Not the easiest place to have all your cargo, basically, come in.

基本上,这不是最容易容纳所有货物的地方。

So my costumes were missing, so I had to go dress-up dipping in the dancers' wardrobe, which was really fun.

所以我的服装不见了, 所以我不得不去舞者的衣柜里换装,这真的很有趣。

They had some of the best stuff.

他们有一些最好的东西。

When everyone gets one kiss at midnight, but you're single.

当每个人在午夜得到一个吻,但你还是单身。

Man, you know, I don't like this one because I feel like everyone wishes their singledom away.

伙计,你知道,我不喜欢这个,因为我觉得每个人都希望摆脱单身。

And I think your singledom is precious because it's in those moments where you really learn so much about yourself.

我认为你的单身是宝贵的,因为只有在那些时刻你才能真正了解自己。

I think also not having a kiss at midnight is fine because you have no idea how the year is going to pan out.

我认为午夜不接吻也很好,因为你不知道这一年会如何发展。

It's going to surprise you.

它会让你大吃一惊。

You're known to be such a good planner.

众所周知,你是一位出色的计划者。

What happens when it all falls apart?

当一切崩溃时会发生什么?

That's a good question.

这是个好问题。

Sometimes panic, but I think for the most part, there's some things that you just can't control, so you have to learn to just roll with the punches.

有时会恐慌, 但我认为在大多数情况下,有些事情是你无法控制的,所以你必须学会随遇而安。

You just found out that your best friend and your boyfriend are having an affair.

您刚刚发现您最好的朋友和男朋友有外遇。

Right, both of them can f*** two people you just don't need in your life anymore.

是的,他们俩都可以成为你生活中不再需要的两个人。

I think that's just what it is.

我认为就是这样。

I think they're doing you a favor.

我认为他们是在帮你一个忙。

Any advice for moving on?

对于继续前进有什么建议吗?

I think you just have to keep it moving.

我认为你只需要让它继续前进。

Just go out with your other friends, the good ones.

和其他好朋友一起出去吧。

Get someone to wingman you and introduce you to someone cute.

找个人来陪伴你,并向你介绍一个可爱的人。

Your car breaks down on the side of the road.

你的车在路边抛锚了。

I guess the only thing you can do is call AAA and respond to those messages you haven't, or procrastinating on your emails like I do all the time, maybe get onto those.

我想你唯一能做的就是打电话给 AAA 并回复那些你没有回复的消息,或者像我一样拖延你的电子邮件,也许可以继续处理这些邮件。

If you've got a cute outfit on, good time to take selfies.

如果您穿着可爱的衣服,那么就是自拍的好时机。

There's a lot that can be done while you're waiting around.

在等待期间,您可以做很多事情。

Okay, when your outfit slays but you just busted the zipper.

好吧,当你的衣服很烂但你只是拉坏了拉链时。

Sometimes a friend might have a, I don't know, a pin that could just help so you don't have to ruin your night.

有时,一个朋友可能有一个,我不知道,一个可以提供帮助的别针,这样你就不必毁了你的夜晚。

Or sometimes an earring works to just like clip it back together to just keep you going.

或者有时候,耳环的作用就像把它夹在一起一样,让你继续前进。

Sometimes it doesn't even matter.

有时甚至不重要。

Maybe you don't, you know, it doesn't really ruin your vibe.

也许你不知道,你知道,这并不会真正破坏你的氛围。

I've had many, a wardrobe malfunction.

我遇到过很多次,衣柜故障。

It was like my first ever support show was a Lollapalooza Chicago, like pre-show.

这就像我的第一场支持演出是芝加哥 Lollapalooza 演出,就像预演一样。

And I was supporting the 1975.

我支持1975年。

And I was wearing this oversized jumper and underneath I just had like bra and pants and I decided to put my mic pack.

我穿着这件超大号的毛衣,里面只穿了胸罩和裤子,我决定放上我的麦克风包。

I don't know why on earth I thought that it would hold.

我不知道为什么我认为它会成立。

And so I was performing and dancing and my knickers were starting to fall.

于是我一边表演一边跳舞,我的*裤内**开始掉下来。

So as I was dancing I was like pulling on my pants.

所以当我跳舞时,我就像拉裤子一样。

I managed to get through the show somehow without them falling down to my ankles.

我设法以某种方式完成了演出,而他们没有掉到我的脚踝。

But, lesson learned.

但是,吸取了教训。

I don't know why I didn't use a strap or something.

我不知道为什么我不使用带子或其他东西。

Rookie, rookie error.

菜鸟,菜鸟错误。

You just found out your best friend is moving halfway across the world.

你刚刚发现你最好的朋友正在穿越半个地球。

I think, you know, everyone has their own path and their own journey.

我想,你知道,每个人都有自己的道路和自己的旅程。

I think you have to be so supportive of that.

我认为你必须非常支持这一点。

You know, it's also exciting.

你知道,这也很令人兴奋。

It means that your friend's gonna go and explore a new place and you get to go and visit them and there's nothing quite like being shown around a place with a local.

这意味着你的朋友要去探索一个新地方,而你也要去拜访他们,没有什么比被当地人带去参观一个地方更好的了。

You're hosting a dinner party and everyone shows up early.

您正在举办晚宴,每个人都提前出现。

I love throwing a dinner party.

我喜欢举办晚宴。

Very rarely does everyone show up early.

很少有人会提前出现。

But when they do, it's great because then you get an extra pair of hands, I have somebody helping me set the table while I'm checking on everything that's happening on the stove or in the oven, or I get somebody on the music, you know?

但当他们这样做时, 那就太好了, 因为这样你就得到了一双额外的手,当我检查炉子或烤箱里发生的一切时, 有人帮我摆桌子,或者我找人负责音乐, 你知道?

It's great because then it becomes like teamwork.

这很棒,因为这样就变得像团队合作了。

You entered, you sat, and returned.

你进去了,你坐下了,然后又回来了。

Now what?

现在呢?

Buckle up, because it's a ride.

系好安全带,因为这是一次骑行。

It's a ride.

这是一趟旅程。

It's fun, and it's amazing, and terrifying, and it definitely kicks you out of your comfort zone, and puts a lot of things into perspective, and shows you what you don't need, and shows you what you need, and I'm doing a lot of growing, and learning, and expanding.

它很有趣,很神奇,也很可怕,它绝对会把你踢出你的舒适区,让你正确看待很多事情,向你展示你不需要什么,向你展示你需要什么,而我'我做了很多成长、学习和扩展。

I do love astrology.

我确实喜欢占星术。

I'm a Leo, my rising is a Gemini, and my moon is a Cancer.

我是狮子座,我的上升星座是双子座,我的月亮是巨蟹座。

Make of that what you will.

做你想做的那件事。

I don't know, I think the best way is just like friendly recommendation.

我不知道,我觉得最好的办法就是友情推荐。

Because then it comes from a reliable source.

因为它来自可靠的来源。

You're not just kind of going, you know, in it blind.

你不只是去,你知道的,在盲目的。

I think that's the best way to meet someone.

我认为这是结识某人的最好方式。

So just keep going.

所以继续吧。

Don't lose hope.

不要失去希望。

Relax.

放松。

It's fine.

它很好。

It also makes for a really good album cover.

这也是一个非常好的专辑封面。

I think the idea of remaining really calm when something is so much bigger than you, much more dangerous, in a body of water that's so vast and big, and it makes you feel really small, and kind of remaining calm and strong in the midst of that, I don't know, was really the message that I wanted to convey with the album cover.

我认为当有东西比你大得多、危险得多、在一片如此广阔的水域中时保持真正的冷静,这会让你感觉自己真的很渺小,在其中保持冷静和坚强我不知道这是否真的是我想通过专辑封面传达的信息。

And yeah, it's calm, but it's chaotic, for sure.

是的,它很平静,但肯定很混乱。

New Words and Expressions 生词和短语

buckle up / belt up

to fasten the belt that keeps you in your seat in a car or a plane

系紧安全带

Don't forget, belt up before you drive off. 别忘了开车前系好安全带。

radically adverb UK

/ˈræd.ɪ.kəl.i/

completely or extremely

完全地;极端地

The accident radically changed the course of his life. 这次事故从根本上改变了他的生活轨迹。

Our approach is radically different to that of our competitors. 我们的方法与竞争对手完全不同。

optimistic adjective UK

/ˌɒp.tɪˈmɪs.tɪk/

hoping or believing that good things will happen in the future

乐观的

She is optimistic about her chances of winning a gold medal. 她对赢得金牌很乐观。

check something out

/tʃek/

C1 informal

to examine something or get more information about it in order to be certain that it is true, safe, or suitable

查证;核实,证实

We'll need to check out his story. 我们需要核实一下他的话。

multiple adjective UK

/ˈmʌl.tɪ.pəl/

very many of the same type, or of different types

多个的; 多种的

We made multiple copies of the report. 我们把报告复印了多份。

date noun [ C ] UK

/deɪt/

A1

a numbered day in a month, often given with a combination of the name of the day, the month, and the year

日期; 日子

What's the date (today)?/What date is it?/What's today's date? 今天几号?

UK Today's date is 11 June (the eleventh of June). 今天是6月11号。

date noun [C] (MEETING)

B1

a social meeting planned before it happens, especially one between two people who have or might have a romantic relationship

(异性间的)约会,幽会

He asked her out on a date. 他把她约了出去。

She has a hot date (= an exciting meeting) tonight. 她今晚有一个朝思暮想的约会。

mainly US

a person you have a romantic meeting with

约会对象

Who's your date for the prom? 你约了谁去参加舞会?

ghost noun UK

/ɡəʊst/

ghost noun (SPIRIT)

the spirit of a dead person, sometimes represented as a pale, almost transparent image of that person that some people believe appears to people who are alive

鬼,幽灵

Do you believe in ghosts? 你相信有鬼吗?

ghost someone

Ghosting refers to the act of abruptly ending all communication with someone without explanation, typically in a romantic relationship, friendship, or professional context. This behavior can leave the other person feeling hurt, confused, and with unresolved emotions. While there can be various reasons for ghosting, such as busyness or loss of interest, it is often seen as a form of cowardice and emotional abuse .

He felt hurt when she ghosted him without any explanation.

她玩失踪且没有任何解释,让他感到很受伤。

divert verb [ T ] UK

/daɪˈvɜːt/

to cause something or someone to change direction

使改变方向,使转向

Traffic will be diverted through the side streets while the main road is resurfaced. 这条主干道重铺路面时,车辆行人将被分流到侧路通行。

Our flight had to be diverted to Newark because of the storm. 由于暴风雨,我们的班机被迫改在纽瓦克机场降落。

dip into something

/dɪp/

(BOOK)

to read small parts of a book or magazine

随便翻翻,浏览

It's the kind of book you can just dip into. 这是一本可以不时拿出来翻翻的书。

singledom n.

Singledom refers to the state of being unmarried or not involved in a long-term relationship. While being single does come with its own pressures, it also provides opportunities for everyday adventures, meeting new people, and trying out new things, with reduced pressures and commitments compared to relationships. 单身主义

fall apart

to break into pieces

破碎散架

My poor old boots are falling apart. 我可怜的旧靴子快散架了。

roll with the punches idiom

to be able to deal with a series of difficult situations

渡过一道道难关克服一系列困难

The idiom "roll with the punches" means to adapt to difficult situations or setbacks with resilience and flexibility. It can also imply coping with and surviving adversity.

"Roll with the punches"这个表达的含义是在逆境中克服重重难关,通过改变自己来应对一系列困难的局面。这个短语源于拳击运动中的一个动作,即为了减轻对手击拳所带来的伤害而转动身体的动作。在这里,“punches”(拳头连击)用来比喻生活中的逆境给人带来的冲击 17 。这个短语在口语中使用,意味着不被困难或批评所吓倒或严重影响,保持积极的心态,适应不利的情况。

have an affair

collocation

to have a sexual relationship, and especially a secret one with someone you are not married to, or with someone who is married to someone else: 有外遇;有婚外情

She's having an affair with a married man.

He had an affair with his secretary.

break down

If a machine or vehicle breaks down, it stops working.

(机器或车辆)出故障

Our car broke down and we had to push it off the road. 我们的汽车抛锚了,我们只好把它推到路旁。

procrastinate verb [ I ] UK

/prəˈkræs.tɪ.neɪt/

to keep delaying something that must be done, often because it is unpleasant or boring 拖延,耽搁

I know I've got to deal with the problem at some point - I'm just procrastinating. 我知道迟早得解决这个问题——我只是在拖延时间。

selfie noun [ C ] UK

/ˈsel.fi/

a photograph that you take of yourself , usually with a mobile phone. Selfies are often published using social media. 自拍照

He posted a series of close-up selfies on his Instagram yesterday. 他在自己的Instagram网页上登出了一系列自拍照。

bust verb [ T ] UK

/bʌst/

to break something

击碎打破弄坏

Oh no! I bust his MP3 player. 噢,不好!我弄坏了他的MP3*放播**机。

malfunction noun [ C ] formal UK

/ˌmælˈfʌŋk.ʃən/

a failure to work or operate correctly 失灵,故障

Shortly before the crash the pilot had reported a malfunction of the aircraft's navigation system. 就在飞机坠毁前不久,飞行员曾报告说导航系统失灵。

knickers noun [ plural ] UK

/ˈnɪk.əz/

(US panties)

a piece of underwear worn by women and girls covering the area between the waist and the tops of the legs

(女用)衬裤,*裤内**

a pair of black cotton knickers 一条黑色棉质*裤内**

rookie mistake noun [ C ]

/ˈrʊk.i mɪˌsteɪk/

(also rookie error , /ˈrʊk.i ˌer.ər/ /ˈrʊk.i ˌer.ɚ/); (UK also schoolboy error , /ˈskuːl.bɔɪ ˌer.ər/ /ˈskuːl.bɔɪ ˌer.ɚ/)

a basic mistake, like one that a person with no experience of an activity would make

新手犯的错误,菜鸟级错误

Although he's an experienced movie director, he made the rookie mistake of trying to cram too much material into a mere 100 minutes. 他虽然是一位经验丰富的电影导演,却犯了一个菜鸟级的错误,在短短的100分钟里塞进了太多材料。

chaotic adjective UK

/keɪˈɒt.ɪk/

in a state of chaos 混乱的; 毫无秩序的

The house is a bit chaotic at the moment - we've got all these extra people staying and we're still decorating. 房子里现在有点混乱——我们有客人在这里而且还在进行装修。

He's a chaotic sort of a person - always trying to do twenty things at once. 他是那种做事没有头绪的人 —— 总想同时做20件事情。