
S:May I help you,sir? C:I want to try on this suit.
我能效劳吗,先生?我想试穿这套西装.
S:Certainly,please help yourself.(later)
当然可以,请随便试.(稍后)
C:I'm afraid it's too narrow across the shoulders.
我觉得肩这儿太瘦了.
Do you have a larger one? S:Yes,sir.Here you are.
有大一点的吗? 有的,这便是,先生.
C:(Tries it on)It's a bit loose. Do you have size in the middle?
(试穿上)这件又太肥了.有没有中间码的?
S:I'm afraid not,sir. C:What a shame!
恐怕没有,先生. 真遗憾!
S:Would you consider a custom-made one?
你何不考虑订做一套呢?
It costs more or less the same as the ready-made one.
价钱和现成的也差不多.
C:Really?Can you make one up here?
真的? 我可以在这里订做吗?
S:Yes,sure.Please come to the tailoring department with me.
当然可以,请随我到裁缝部,
They will take your measurements.
他们会替你量身体尺寸.
C:I also want to buy a tie that goes well with the suit.
我还想买一条领带来配那套西装,
Can you recommend one for me?
你可以给我推荐一条吗?
S:You mean this dark grey colour suit? C:Yes.
配这套深灰色西装吗? 对.
S:How about this striped one? C:I don't like striped.
这条带条纹的如何? 我不喜欢条纹领带.
S:Then would you like a flecked one?
斑点的怎么样?
C:No,I want a pattern similar to this.(Points to his own tie)
不好,我想要跟这图案差不多的.(指指自己的领带)
S:Just a moment.I'll see whether we have any similar designs...
请稍等,让我看看有没有类似款式...
How about this one? C:It's fine.How much is it?
这条怎么样? 不错,多少钱?
S:Four hundred and twenty dollars...Take you five hundred...
四百二十元... 收你五百元...
Here are your change and receipt,sir.
这是找你的零钱及收据,先生.
C:Thanks.Do we go to the tailoring department now?
谢谢,我们现在去裁缝部好吗?
S:Yes,sir.Please this way.
好的,先生.请往这边走.
Words
1.服饰
jacket shirt
夹克(外套) 恤衫
shorts suit
短裤 西装
tailcoat trousers
燕尾服 裤
tuxedo waistcoats/vest
男装礼服 背心
2.配饰
bow tie cuff links
蝶形结带 袖扣
suspenders tie
吊带 呔(领带)
tiepin
呔夹
3.款式
checked chic
方格纹 别致的
flecked simple/plain
斑点 简单朴素的
striped
条纹的
更多英语资讯可关注一线口语官方微信:shuoyingyu8