I was going to be mad(要发疯了)

Last weekend, I was so mad with my younger son.

上周末,小儿子使我发疯了。

One month or 2 months ago, I was still proud of my two boys.

一个月或两个月前,我还为我的两个儿子感到骄傲。

Now the elder one is in the senior high school, and the younger one is in the junior mid school.

现在大的在高中,小的在初中。

It seems they haven’t appeared the horrible rebellious personalities.

他们似乎并没有出现传说中人人会中招的可怕的叛逆的性格。

But recently, obviously I was wrong. I could feel my young son changed a lot.

但最近,我显然能感觉到我小儿子改变了很多。

Now he is very good at debating.

现在他很擅长辩论了。

Even sometimes he was wrong obviously.

就算有时他明显错了,都可以辩成他是对的。

Because this semester-final examination was coming on this Monday and Tuesday.

因为这学期期末考试将在这周的周一和周二举行。

So I stayed home to accompany and supervise him on last weekend (usually I am very busy, especially time nears to the end of year).

所以上周末我呆在家里陪他监督他(通常我很忙,尤其是快年底的时候)。

Usually at weekend he enjoys a lot of cell phone games.

平常周末,他会玩比较多的手机游戏(没办法要工作,不可能时时去盯着他)。

But last weekend he played widely again.

但上周末他也玩疯着玩。

Even I was home, even he faced the coming examination.

就算我也在家里, 就算即将参加考试。

When at night of last Saturday I was annoyed to him. He ignored his target homework.

到星期六晚上时,我很生气发现他没有完成的应该完成的作业。

But he was also annoyed me to interrupt him playing game.

他也很生气,说我打断了他的游戏。

When I forced him to stop the games, he was keeping making lots of complaint on me and his voice was loudly and loudly.

当我强迫他停止玩游戏时,他一直在向我抱怨,而且声音越来越高。

After I endured him for a while, I was so angry at him.

忍了一会儿后,我对他特别恼火。

I lost my temper.

我发脾气了。

I yelled very loudly to him.

也对他大声大叫。

I thought it was my first time to yell so loudly to him.

我以为这是我第一次对他大声大叫。

At last both of us got hurt.

最后,我们俩都受伤了,去睡觉了。

In the bed, I reviewed my attitude of this case.

上床休息后,我反省了在处理事情中我的态度。

I knew I was irritated by him.

我知道我被他激怒了。

I yelled loudly just wanted to cover his loud voice.

我大声大喊大叫,只是想淹盖他那咆哮的声音。

And I was very confused to my younger son when he changed to be so easy to be irritated and treaded the predecessors so impolitely.

我很困惑我的小儿子什么时候开始变得很容易暴怒,对我们长辈如此不礼貌。

But it was unexpectedly, the next night we continued to perform the same mad thing.

但出乎意料的是,第二天晚上同样发疯事情又上演了。

On last Sunday morning, I took walk with my young son.

星期天早上,我和我小儿子一起出去散步。

I said sorry to him because of I lost my temper.

我向他道歉,因为我发了大脾气了。

and I told him, On my mind the cultivation of life is more important than studying.

我告诉他,在我看来,好的生活修养比学习更重要。

I told him that kids should be honest, who can’t lose his temper firstly in front of his or her parents and predecessors.

我告诉他,孩子们应该诚实,他们不能先在父母和前辈面前先发脾气。

Then in the whole day he showed nicely to me.

然后整个白天,他都表现很好。

I thought he really realized his own problems too.

我想他真的是意识到了自己的问题。

But on night, the same situation was happened again.

但就在晚上,同样的情况又发生了。

When I check his math homework , I found he couldn’t finish his homework in quantity.

当我检查他数学作业时,我发现他没用心做。

I suspected he just copied the final answers from the homework help.

我怀疑他从作业帮那里只抄下了最终答案,没看题析。

I required him to explain how he got the answer, he couldn’t explain it.

我要求他解释一下他是如何得到答案的,他解释不出来。

And then he began to speak loudly again, he blamed me for caring about his studying too much.

然后他又开始大声喊起来,他责怪我关心他的学习了太多了。

And he said he can manage time well for studying, he needs rights, he needs Free, he needs to reduce the pressure… And his voice was louder and louder again.

他说他可以很好地管理学习的时间,他需要权利,他需要自由,他需要减少压力……他的声音又越来越大。

I felt I was almost irritated by him again.

我又差不多气得失控了。

But I tried my best to control my tone.

但我还是尽量控制自己的语气。

I made the video of his voice, And I criticized him seriously in calm, "how can kid's tone louder than mother’s, father’s and predecessors’?…".

我录制了他的声音视频,我平静又严肃地批评他:“孩子的声音怎么能比母亲、父母和长辈的声音更响亮呢?”

At last, he admitted he copied down the answer simply… I wanted to punish him. So I deliberately poured some dirty water on the floor and required him to clean all floors at that moment.

最后,他承认他只是抄袭了最后答案……为了惩罚他,我故意在地板上倒了一些脏水,然后我要求他去清理所有的地板。

I saw him cleaned floors hard but he said nothing.

我看到他卖力地拖地,什么也没说。

During he did labor work, he totally shut his mouth.

在他劳动时,他完全闭上了嘴。

I thought all these unhappy things were caused by cell-phone-game.

我认为所有这些不愉快的事情都是由手机游戏引起的。

Now the cell phone-game is so popular.

现在,手机游戏非常受欢迎。

and I think cell phone-game has far more disadvantage sides than the advantage sides.

我认为手机游戏的不利方面远大于有益方面。

Because the charming games, players will change to be easy be impatient, easy to be irritated, to be lazy, to be impolite etc.

因为迷人的游戏,玩家会很容易变成不耐烦的,容易被激怒的,懒惰的,不礼貌的等。

Now be a two boys’ mother, who always treats the electronic games be the biggest enemies in front of sons.

现在,作为一个妈妈,在儿子面前,电子游戏是我的最大的敌人。

Now lt looks I every day fight against the cell-phone-game with my full heart and soul. Ouch!

现在看起来我每天都在全身心地,处心积累地对抗着手机游戏。哎!

Anyway it is long journey for me to learn to treat kids and to cultivate kids.

无论如何,对我来说,学会对待孩子,培养孩子是一段漫长的旅程。

Because I know invest on kids, which is the best deal.

因为我知道投资在孩子身上,是最值得,最划算的。