买鞋子的情景对话 (晾衣服情景对话)

情景对话买衣服英文,情景对话想要买玩具

C=Customer S= Salesperson

买衬衫

C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?

顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?

S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?

店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?

C: Medium.

顾客:中号。

S: These here are all mediums.

店员:这里全是中号的。

C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.

顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。

S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?

店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?

C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)

顾客:好的,谢谢。

处理退货的事

The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.

顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。

C: What is your policy on returns?

顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事?

S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, if you need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.

店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。

C: Sounds good.

顾客:听起来不错。

S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?

店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢?

C: Charge. Here's my card.

顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。

S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.

店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。

C: Thank you.

顾客:谢谢。

更多英语资讯可关注一线口语官方微信:shuoyingyu8