英语绘本故事可爱的女孩 (英语布娃娃绘本故事)

女巫和魔法娃娃

从前有个小女孩叫米莎,她有一只会说话的魔法娃娃。

Once there’s a little girl named Mesa. She has a little magic doll that can talk.

英语绘本故事可爱的女孩 (英语布娃娃绘本故事)

有一天,米莎去给外婆送点火腿肉,可是在一个又黑又深的树林里迷路了。

Once day, Mesa was on her way to deliver some ham to her grandmother, when she got lost in a deep, dark forest.

一阵狂风吹来,树枝被吹得吱呀乱响。

A wild wind began to blow. The trees creaked. Their branches groaned.

米莎一抬头,看到一位老奶奶向她走来。

Mesa looked up and saw an old woman coming her way.

女巫:“啊哈~小女孩,你迷路了吗?”

“a-ha, little girl. Are you lost?”

“是的,奶奶。”

“yes, madam.”

“你要不来我的小屋喝点茶吧,我来给你指路。”

“Why don’t you come to my hut for some tea, and I’ll show you the way.”

米莎跟着她到了一个长得稀奇古怪的小屋前。小屋的窗户会像眼睛一样地眨呀眨。

Mesa followed her to a strange little hut. Its windows can wink, like eyes.

老奶奶一把将小女孩推进了屋子里,屋子的门自动关上了。

The old woman pushed Mesa into the hut, and the door shut itself.

米莎的魔法娃娃说话了,

Mesa’s little magic doll spoke,

“米莎,我想我们是遇到巫婆了。你看见她那油腻腻的头发,长满疙瘩的手,还有她的铁牙了嘛?”

“Mesa, I think we just met a witch. Did you see her greasy hair, warty hands, and her iron teeth?”

“巫婆!是啊。我是觉得她有些不对劲。她的鼻子长的都挂到脸颊下面啦。”

“A witch! Yes, I thought something was wrong with her. Her nose is reaching down to her chin. ”

米莎看了看窗外,正好听见巫婆自言自语。

Mesa looked out of the window, she heard the witch speaking to herself.

“我来生个火,把那小女孩当午饭吃了!”

“Let me make a nice big fire. I’m going to eat that little girl for lunch.”

米莎好害怕啊,她哭了。

Mesa was so frightened and began to sob.

“我可不想被吃掉。”

“I don’t want to be eaten.”

“既然如此,就给我一些火腿肉吧。我可以帮你的。”一只瘦的皮包骨头的黑猫说道。

“Then, give me some ham, and I will help you.” Said a skinny black cat.

米莎把篮子里所有的火腿肉都给了黑猫。

Mesa gave the cat all the ham in her basket.

“谢谢。你是个善良的姑娘。记住,你要拼命的跑掉。但是,先拿上这个。”

“Thank you. You’re a kind little girl. Remember, you should run as fast as you can. But first, take these.”

英语绘本故事可爱的女孩 (英语布娃娃绘本故事)

黑猫给了米莎一面小镜子和一把梳子。

The cat gave Mesa a mirror and a comb.

米莎接过镜子和梳子,飞快地跑了出去。

Mesa took the mirror and comb and ran outside.

巫婆看到了,毫不犹豫跳进了她的魔法罐子里。用一只木头扫帚推着往前飞。

The witch didn’t wait a moment longer. She jumped into a magic pot and pushed herself with a wooden broom.

嗖,嗖,嗖,巫婆离得越来越近了。

Swish, Swish, Swish, the witch was getting closer.

“别跑了,小女孩!你是跑不过我的。”

“Stop running, little girl. You can never outrun me!”

“米莎,快,把镜子抛到你的身后。”魔法娃娃说。

“Mesa, quick, throw down the mirror behind you!” the magic doll said.

英语绘本故事可爱的女孩 (英语布娃娃绘本故事)

米莎这样做了。镜子变成了一条很宽很宽的河。

Mesa did so. The mirror became a wide, wide river.

“这是魔咒!但是别以为这就能阻挡我。我要把它喝掉!”

“Curses! But don’t think that’ll stop me. I’ll drink it!”

巫婆弯下瘦骨嶙峋的身子,开始不停地喝水。很快,这条河就被喝干了。

The witch bent her bony body and drank and drank. Soon there wasn’t a drop of water left.

英语绘本故事可爱的女孩 (英语布娃娃绘本故事)

嗖,嗖,嗖,巫婆又靠近了。

Swish, Swish, Swish, the witch was getting closer again.

“现在,把梳子抛到你的身后”魔法娃娃喊道!

“Now, throw down the comb behind you.” The magic doll cried.

米莎照做了。她的身后突然出现了一座大山。

Mesa did so. And a huge mountain sprang up behind her.

英语绘本故事可爱的女孩 (英语布娃娃绘本故事)

“又是魔咒!这个也休想阻挡我!我要把它吃掉!”

“Curses! But that won’t stop me either! I’ll eat it up.”

巫婆开始大口大口地吃大山。

The witch began to chew through the mountain.

可是她的铁牙在喝水的时候都生锈了。

But her iron teeth were rusty from drinking the river.

“天啊!我的牙,牙都碎了,掉了。”

“Oh … no! My teeth snapped.

啊~~~我不能飞过这座山。这次我就放过这个小姑娘吧。

Ahhhhh~I can’t fly over the mountain. I’ll just have to let go the little girl this time.”

米莎和她的魔法娃娃逃出了树林。

Mesa and her magic doll ran out of the forest.

那个巫婆以后再也没有出现过。

And the witch was never seen again。