再次提醒英语口语怎么说 (有关于提醒的英语口语语句)

点击关注“零食英语”,获取最实用的英语学习知识。

再次提醒英语口语怎么说 (有关于提醒的英语口语语句)

●提醒

我得提醒一句。

Let me give you a piece of advice.

/ Let me tell you something.

/ I think you should know...

小心! Watch out!

*用于有险情时,“危险!”、“留神!”、“小心!”。

Thanks! You saved my life.

(谢谢你救了我一条命。)

/ Look out!/ Be careful!/ Heads up!

You’d better be careful!

/ Please be careful!

(请多加小心!)

/ You should be careful!

(你得多加小心!)

You should watch out! (你得留神!)

注意脚下。

Watch your step!

*用于提醒地滑,看不清楚楼梯等场合。常用于公共告示。

Watch your step!

(注意脚下。)

/ Oh, yeah? Why?

(噢?是吗?为什么?)

Mind your step.

/ Be careful where you walk.

/ Look where you’re going.

抓紧我。

/ Hold on to me tight.

/ Don’t let go!

(别松手!)

/ Hold me tightly.

要提防着点儿他!

Watch out for him!

/ Watch out for him!

(要提防着点儿他!)

/ Why? (为什么?)

Be careful of him.

/ Keep your eye on him.

这里有点儿蹊跷。

There’s a little catch.

*“小心有陷阱,圈套”。

/ That sounds easy.

(好像很简单。)

Well, there’s a little catch.

(可是,有点蹊跷。)

/ There’s something to it.

It’s not as easy as it sounds.

(并不像听起来的那么容易。)

三思而后行。

Think twice before you do it.

轻拿轻放。

/动作轻点儿。

Easy does it.

*表示“要小心谨慎地处理”易碎品或贵重物。

Easy does it, doesn’t drop the TV.

(动作轻点儿,小心别把电视掉下来。)

Don’t worry. I won’t.

(放心吧,掉不下来。)

/ Gently.

/ Be careful.

(小心啊!)

手下留情。

Please go easy on me.

*出自于新手和没有实力的人的口中。 也可用于体育运动go easy on... 常用于命令句, 表示“对……要手软”、 “对人或东西要珍惜”、 “对……要留有余地”。

It’s my first time, please go easy on me.

(我这是第一次,请手下留情。)

Alright, I’ll try.

(知道了,我会的。)

别操之过急。

Let’s not jump the gun.

*gun为“手枪”,而jump the gun是固定词组,表示比赛枪响前就跑出去的意思。即“抢跑”、“抢先……”之意。

I think I’ve got the job. Let’s celebrate!

(我想我已经找到了工作。我们来庆祝一下吧!)

Let’s not jump the gun.

(为之过早了吧。)

/ Let’s not be too hasty.

/ Let’s not rush into things.

Don’t count your chickens before they are hatched.

*“别在小鸡孵出之前就数鸡”,常用于口语中。

不要做得太过火。

Let’s not go overboard.

*go overboard “做过了”、“超限度”。

I bought four dozen eggs.

(我买了四打鸡蛋。)

/ Let’s not go overboard.

(别太离谱呀!)

Let’s not go too far.

/ Let’s not be extreme.

我们看情况再说。

Let’s wait and see how things go.

*用于各种情况。

/ Let’s wait and see.

别这么快下结论。

Don’t jump to conclusions!

*jump to conclusions直译是“随便下结论”,即“过早地下结论”、“贸然断定”。

/ So, I think she’s pregnant.

(所以,我想她已经怀孕了。)

Don’t jump to conclusions!

(别这么快地下结论。)

/ Don’t prejudge it!

(别凭想像判断。)

Don’t make assumptions!

(不能主观臆断。)

/ Don’t get the wrong idea.

(不要抱有那种错误想法。)

别那么自私。

Don’t be selfish.

*selfish “任性的,自私的,利己的”。

Don’t be self-centered.

/ Don’t be egotistical.

你的工作表现总是不稳定。

Your work is always inconsistent.

*inconsistent “不一致的”、“不稳定的”、“反复无常的”。

/ Your work is always erratic.

/ Your work is always patchy.

Your work is always uneven.

你不该随便乱花钱。

You shouldn’t spend money foolishly.

You should try to be thriftier.

(你该试着再节约些。)

/ You shouldn’t spend your money like water.

You shouldn’t waste your money.

(你不该那么浪费钱。)

You have an attitude problem.

(你的态度太恶劣了。)

Who are you to say that?

(你不是在说你自己吧。)

/ I don’t like your attitude.

You have a bad attitude.

/ You need to readjust your attitude.

别那么没有礼貌。

Don’t be so naughty.

*naughty “不听话,顽皮的,淘气的”。

Don’t do such naughty things.

/ Don’t be so bad.

/ Behave yourself!

(有点礼貌!)

请安静!

Hold it down!

/ Be quiet!

*用于一般情况下。

/ mKeep it down!

Keep it quiet!/ Silence!

*用于学校老师对学生。

Turn it down!

*对看电视或听收音机的人说的。turn down是“关小电视、收音机等的声音”。

嘘!(安静!) Hush!/ Shh.

太吵了。

It’s too noisy./ It’s too loud.

别丢人现眼了!

Don’t make a fool of yourself.

/ I’m going to dance.

(我想去跳舞。)

Don’t make a fool of yourself.

(别丢人现眼了!)

/ Don’t play the fool.

Don’t make an ass out of yourself.

/ Stop acting like a fool.

分清场合。

Think about where you are.

/ You should consider where you are.

你也不看看你多大了。

Act your age.

*一般用在父母等上年纪的人教育年轻人时。“做和自己年龄相符的举止、行为”。

/ How do you like my new red skirt?

(你觉得我这条新的红裙子怎么样?)

Act your age.

(你也不看看你多大了。)

/ You should act your age.

*比较温和的说法。

Behave in accordance with what is expected of your age!

You should behave more maturely.

(你该表现得更成熟些。)

You shouldn’t act like a child.

(别像个孩子似的。)

你想得也太天真了。

Your view is too optimistic.

*optimistic “乐观的”,“乐天派的”。

你的想法太不现实了。

You should get your head out of the clouds.

*直译是“你应该把你的脑袋从云中伸出来”,即“你的想法太不实际了,回到现实中吧”。

You should get your head out of the clouds.

(你的想法太离谱了。)

Maybe you’re right. I should try to be more down-to-earth.

(也许你是对的。我该更现实点儿。)

You aren’t being realistic.

/ You should be more logical.

*logical “符合逻辑的”、“道理上讲得通的”。

别再重复这种愚蠢的错误了。

Don’t make such stupid mistakes again!

*make a mistake 惯用语, “出错”。

/ Don’t make such stupid mistakes again!

(不要重复这种愚蠢的错误。)

I won’t, I won’t.

(不会了,不会了。)

You should be more careful!

(你应该多加小心。)

/ Don’t make dumb mistakes again!

别那么自命不凡。

Don’t be stuck-up.

*stuck-up “骄傲自满”、“自高自大”。

Don’t be so pompous.

*pompous “装模作样的”、“自负的”、“华而不实的”。

Don’t be such a snob.

*snob “势利小人”、“看人行事的俗人”。

Don’t act like you’re better than I am.

Don’t flatter yourself so much.

(别那么自以为是。)

*flatter oneself “骄傲自满”、“得意洋洋”。人不可貌相。

/ Don’t judge a book by its cover.

*谚语,直译“不要根据书皮来判断书的内容”。

He’s so short.

(他的个儿多矮呀。)

/ Listen, don’t judge a book by its cover. He was the best basketball player in California last year.

(喂!你可不能以貌取人,他是去年加利福尼亚最棒的篮球运动员。)

Never judge something by its looks.

/ Appearances are deceiving.

(不能以貌取人。)

Don’t form an opinion about something based on appearance alone.

(人不可貌相。)

说话要留神。

Watch your tongue.

*直译是“看看你的舌头”,即“说话要小心”。

Hey, you, asshole!

(你这个混蛋!)

/ Watch your tongue.

(嘿,说话留点神儿。)

Watch your language.

/ Watch your mouth.

/ Be careful of what you say.

Don’t use bad language.

(不要说脏话。)

要遵守规则。

Follow the rules.

*follow “遵守,服从(规则、命令、劝说等等)”。

Follow the rules.

(要遵守规则。)

/ You’re the one not following the rules.

(你就没有遵守规则。)

Don’t violate rules.

(不许违反规则。)

/ Don’t violate regulations.

(不许违反章程。)

Don’t break the rules.

(不许破坏规则。)

别偷懒!

Stop goofing off!

*这是一句俚语,用于针对在工作、学习或练习中偷懒、耍滑的人。

goof off是口语表达方式,意为“懒惰”、“偷懒”。

/ Get a life!

/ You should make something out of yourself!

Don’t be a bum!

/ Get a job!

(去找个工作。)

/ Grow up!

(该长大成人了!/你什么时候才能长大!)

照我说的做!

Do as I said!

/ Do what I said.

/ Do what I tell you to do!

不要说别人的坏话。

Don’t say bad things about others.

/ Don’t speak ill of others.

Don’t speak bad about other people.

别食言。

Don’t go back on your word!

/ I’m sorry, I can’t do that.

(对不起,我做不了。)

Don’t go back on your word!

(别食言。)

/ Don’t break your promise.

(不能说话不算数。)

You should keep your word.

做你能做的。

Don’t take on more than you can.

*“不要承担自己处理不了的工作,不要承担超过自己能力的事情”。

/ Don’t take on more than you can handle.

别那么粗鲁!

Don’t be rude!

/ Don’t be impolite!

你被开除了。

You’re fired!

/ Man, you’re out of here.

*严厉的说法。

I have to sack you.

*温和的说法。

/ I have to let you go.

*温和的说法。

你得像个男子汉!

Be a man!

/ I don’t want to be a leader.

(我不想当头儿。)

Be strong! (坚强些!)

/ Don’t be a wimp!

(别那么窝囊!)

/ Don’t be a chicken!

(别当胆小鬼。)

别自吹自擂。

Don’t talk boastfully.

*boastfully “夸耀的”、“自吹自擂的”。

Japan is a very rich country.

(日本是一个富裕的国家。)

/ Don’t brag.

/ Don’t boast.

You should be more modest.

(你该谦虚一些。)

请别让我失望。

Please don’t disappoint me.

*disappoint “让……失望”、 “辜负……期望”。

Please don’t let me down.

别挑逗女孩/男孩!

Don’t flirt with girls/boys!

*flirt with “对异性半开玩笑的引诱”、“男女之间的*情调**”。

Don’t flirt with girls!

(别挑逗女孩!)

/ I was just being friendly.

(我只是表示友好。)

Don’t make eyes at her/him!

(别跟她/他眉来眼去的。)

*make eyes at... “向……送秋波”。

别抱怨,叫你怎么做,就怎么做。

Don’t complain and do as you are told.

Do what I tell you to do without complaining.

干脆点!(赶快!)

Make it snappy!

*这是一个惯用句, “快!”、“干脆点儿!”

/ Hurry it up!

Look snappy.

*英式英语。

麻利点!/利索点!

/ Step on it!

*step on it 原意是“坐火车飞跑”现在常表示“赶紧”的意思。

Be quick!

/ Get a move on!

/ Move it!

/ Snap to it.

更多口语练习可回顾经典往期:

常用英语口语集锦530句,助你成为口语达人

BBC总结的这33个练好英语口语的方法,后悔没有早点看到!

领取资料方式:

优秀的你,点击右上角关注我们,转发文章后私信回复:“999”,即可获得【英语学习资料大礼包】,包括:外教发音教学视频、地道口语学习资料、语法大全、英文书籍与视频等。