
公号:易用美剧
(中央咖啡厅)
泰利,我知道我在这里还没做很久
Terry, I know I haven't worked here very long...
不过我在想可否先…
...but I was wondering, do you think it would be possible...
预先给我一百元的薪水?
...if I got a $100 advance on my salary?
预先
An advance?
我才能跟我家人一起过感恩节
It's so that I can spend Thanksgiving with my family.
我们每年都会去维尔滑雪场 我爸都会帮我买机票
See, every year, we go skiing in Vail, and normally my father pays for my ticket...
由于我已经开始 要求独立…
...but I've sort of started this whole independent thing, you know...
也因此 我才会来做这个〝工作〞
...which is actually why I took this "job."
瑞秋,瑞秋,亲爱的!
Rachel, Rachel, sweetheart.
你是个很糟,很糟,很糟的服务生
You're a terrible, terrible waitress.
真的,真的很糟糕
Really, really awful.
我知道你的意思了 我赞成你的观点
Okay, I hear what you're saying. I'm with you.
呃…
Um...
可是我很努力 而且我觉得自己已经进步了
But I'm trying really hard, and I think I'm doing better.
是真的
I really do.
有人需要咖啡吗
Does anybody need coffee?
- 有,这边 - 我要
MAN: Yeah, over here. WOMAN: Yeah, I do.
你看看
Heh. Look at that.
《老友记》 第一季 第9集:超狗跑了
Friends S01E09: The One Where Underdog Gets Away
(主演:詹妮弗·安妮斯顿)
(主演:柯特妮·考克斯)
(主演:丽莎·库卓)
(主演:马特·勒布朗)
(主演:马修·派瑞)
(主演:大卫·修蒙)
抱歉,先生 嗨,你常常来
Excuse me, sir? Hi. You come in here all the time.
我在想你是否可以
MAN: Uh-huh. - I was just wondering...
有可能先预借给我一点小费
...you think there's a possibility you could give me an advance on my tips?
不要
Huh? No.
好,好,没关系的
RACHEL: Okay, okay. That's fine, fine.
(制片:塔德·史帝文斯)
抱歉曾经给你打翻过!
Sorry about that spill before.
只剩九十八块五毛钱了!
Only 98.50 to go.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. Hey. ROSS & CHANDLER: Hey.
(编剧:杰夫·葛林斯坦 杰夫·史特劳斯)
罗斯 你知道爸跟妈 要去波多黎各过感恩节吗
Ross, did you know that Mom and Dad are going to Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving?
什么?不,不会的
What? No, they're not.
- 有,布莱曼家邀请他们去的 - 你搞错了
- Yes, they are. The Blymans invited them. - You're wrong.
- 我没错 - 你搞错了
- I am not wrong. - You're wrong.
不,我才跟他们谈过
No, I just talked to them.
我要打给妈
I'm calling Mom.
(导演:詹姆斯·柏洛斯)
- 嘿,嘿 - 嘿
- Hey, hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 咖啡
- Hey. - Coffee.
这是求救专线的发问 你脸上有化妆吗?
And this from the Cry for Help Department: Are you wearing makeup?
对,有
Yes, I am.
今天我已是正式的 乔伊·崔比亚尼,演员兼模特儿
As of today, I am officially Joey Tribbiani, actor/model.
谢谢
Thank you.
太好玩了,我觉得你比较像 乔伊·崔比亚尼,男人兼女人
That's funny, I was thinking you look more like Joey Tribbiani, man/woman.
你在当哪种模特儿
What were you modeling for?
义诊的海报当平面模特儿
You know those posters for the City Free Clinic?
所以你要去扮演 健康男人的角色
Oh, wow. You're gonna be one of those healthy, healthy, healthy guys?
宣传气喘那个人真的很可爱
- Ah? - The asthma guy's really cute.
- 对啊 - 可不是吗
- Oh, he is. - Isn't he?
- 知道你要当哪种宣传大使吗 - 不知道
- You know which one you're gonna be? - No, no.
不过我听说莱姆病有缺人 所以呢…
But I hear Lyme disease is open, so, you know...
祝你好运 希望你能得到
Good luck, man. I hope you get it.
谢了
Thanks.
你说对了 他们怎么可以这样
Well, you were right. How can they do this to us, huh?
是感恩节耶!
It's Thanksgiving.
这样子好了 我在我那边做晚餐好吗
Aw. Tell you what. How about if I cook dinner at my place?
我会弄得很像妈妈煮的
I'll make it just like Mom's.
你会做有颗粒的洋芋泥吗?
Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps?
本来就不该有…
You know they're not actually supposed to...?
我会设法弄些颗粒
I'll work on the lumps.
- 乔伊,你要回家去对吧? - 对
- Joey, you're going home, right? - Yeah.
钱德,你还在*制抵** 所有清教徒相关的节日?
And I assume, Chandler, you're still boycotting all the Pilgrim holidays?
每一个都不放过
Yes, every single one of them.
菲比,你会跟*奶奶你**过?
Phoebe, you're gonna be with your grandma?
对,还有她男朋友
Yeah, and her boyfriend.
不过我们的感恩节是在十二月 因为他是过农历的
But we're celebrating Thanksgiving in December because he's lunar.
这么说你星期四有空了?
So you're free Thursday, then?
- 对,哦,我也可以去吗? - 可以
- Yeah. Oh, can I come? - Yeah.
瑞秋,你要去维尔滑雪?
Rach, you still thinking you're gonna make it to Vail?
那当然
Absolutely. Shoop, shoop, shoop.
- 只差一百零二块钱 - 不是只剩九十八块五毛吗
- Only $102 to go. - I thought it was 98.50.
对,嗯,是的 不过我打破了一个杯子
Yeah, well, it was, but I broke a cup.
嗯,我要去卡萝家了
Well, I'm off to Carol's.
我们何不也邀她来
Ooh, ooh, why don't we invite her?
因为她是我前妻
Ooh, ooh, because she's my ex-wife...
她会想带着她的 同性恋伴侣一起来
...and will probably wanna bring her, ooh, ooh, lesbian life partner.
嗨,卡萝在家吗
Hi. Is Carol here?
不在,她去开会了
- No, she's at a faculty meeting. - Oh.
我过来拿我的骷髅头
Well, I just came by to pick up my skull.
哦,不是我的,是…
Well, not mine, but...
- 请进 - 谢了
- Come in. - Thanks.
是卡萝借走的 我得把头还给博物馆
Yeah, Carol borrowed it for a class, and I have to get it back to the museum.
长什么样子
What's it look like?
就像一张没有脸皮的大脸
Kind of like a big face without skin.
是,这种概念我很熟
Yes, heh, I'm familiar with the concept.
- 我们可以找找看 - 好
- We can just look for it. - Okay.
哇,你们有很多 当女同性恋的书
Wow, you guys, heh, sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.
嗯,就是得去上个课
Well, you know, you have to take a course.
不然他们就不让人当了
Otherwise they don't let you do it.
嘿,《乌龟耶尔特》 这很经典的
Hey, hey, Yertle the Turtle. A classic.
其实那本是我念给宝宝听的
Actually, I'm reading it to the baby.
还没生出来的宝宝
The baby that hasn't been born yet?
这是否代表你…
Uh, wouldn't that mean you're...
疯了?
...crazy?
你不相信他们在里面 听得到声音?
What, you don't think they can hear sounds in there?
你不是认真的吧 你真的跟胎儿说话
You're not serious. I mean, you really talk to it?
对,常常 我要宝宝认得我的声音
Yeah, all the time. I want the baby to know my voice.
那你… 你有提到我吗
Do you, uh...? Do you talk about me?
有,常提 真的?
- Yeah, yeah. All the time. - Really?
不过,我们都是称你为 〝捐精子的泡泡先生〞
But, um, we just refer to you as "Bobo the sperm guy."
如果她有对胎儿说话,我想 我也要争取一点肚皮时间
Look, if she's talking to it, I just think I should get some belly time too.
并非我相信这一套
I mean, not that I believe any of this.
我信,我想宝宝可以听到 所有的声音
Oh, I believe it. I think the baby can totally hear everything.
- 真的? - 我可以证明给你看
- Really? - I can show you.
也许有点怪
This will seem a little weird.
不过只要你把头 放到这只火鸡里面
But you put your head inside this turkey...
然后我们大家都来说话 你就可以听到我们说的话
...and then we'll all talk, and you'll hear everything we say.
我想表达 我对这项实验的支持
I'd just like to say I'm totally behind this experiment.
事实上,我很愿意为你的头抹油
In fact, I'd very much like to butter your head.
- 嘿 - 瑞秋
ROSS: Hey. MONICA: Hey, Rach.
- 你赚到钱了吗? - 没,差远了
- Did you make your money? - No, not even close.
忘了维尔 忘了见我家人的事
Forget Vail. Forget seeing my family.
忘了…
Forget shoop, shoop, shoop.
瑞秋
Uh, Rach...
你的信
...here's your mail.
谢了,你可以放在桌上
Thanks. You can just put it on the table.
不
Heh. No.
这是你的信!
Here's your mail.
谢了,放在桌上就好!
Thanks. You can just put it on the table.
你打开就对了!
Would you just open it?
哦,我的天!
Oh, my God.
你们太棒了!
- Oh, you guys are great. - Aw. Ha, ha.
我们全都有捐
RACHEL: Aw. - We all chipped in.
- 有吗? - 你欠我二十块
- We did? - You owe me 20 bucks.
谢谢,谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you so much.
钱德,你的传统节日大餐准备好了
Chandler, here you go. Got your traditional holiday feast.
蕃茄汤
Got your tomato soup...
香烤起司配菜 还有家庭号的洋葱圈
...your grilled-cheese fixings, and your family-size bag of Funyuns.
这是你的感恩节晚餐?
Wait, this is what you're having for Thanksgiving dinner?
你跟这个节日有什么仇?
What is it with you and this holiday?
当时我九岁
All right, I'm 9 years old.
我好恨这个故事!
- Aw. - Aw, I hate this story.
我们才吃完丰富的感恩节大餐
We've just finished Thanksgiving dinner.
我嘴里…我记得的很清楚 还塞满南瓜派
I have... And I remember this part vividly. - A mouthful of pumpkin pie.
然后我父母就告诉我 他们要离婚了
And this is the moment my parents choose to tell me they're getting divorced.
哦,我的天!
Oh, my God.
一旦你尝过完全相反的滋味 就很难去享受感恩节大餐
It's very difficult to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner once you've seen it in reverse.
嗨
Hi.
- 我们以前一起工作过 - 有吗?
- We used to work together. - We did?
对,在梅西百货的时候 你就是迷惑香水女孩,对吧?
Yeah, at Macy's. You're the Obsession girl, right?
- 对 - 我就是〝雅男仕〞香水那个
- Yes. - I was the Aramis guy.
雅男仕…
- Aramis? Aramis? Aramis? - Oh.
对,是你!
Yeah, right.
我跟你说 你是香水这一行最棒的人
I gotta tell you, you're the best in the business.
- 别开玩笑了 - 我说真的
- Get out. - I'm serious.
你很厉害!你就懂何时该喷 何时该往后退
You're amazing. You know when to spritz. You know when to lay back.
真的?你不晓得这话对我而言 多么有意义
Really? You don't know what that means to me.
唔 唔
Mm, mm.
你今夜闻起来真香 你身上的是什么?
You smell great tonight. Uh, what are you wearing?
我身上什么也没
Nothing.
听着,你要不要去喝一杯?
Listen, do you wanna go get a drink or something?
好,我非常愿…
Yeah, that would be...
- 怎么了? - 突然想到我另外还有事
- What's wrong? - I just remembered I have to do something.
什么事?
Oh. What?
唔…
Um...
得离开了
Leave.
等一下…
JOEY: Whoa. Wait, wait, wait.
(马利欧没告诉你的事…)
(性病:你永远不晓得谁可能染有性病)
我猜大家全都看过了
So I guess you all saw it.
- 什么? - 看过什么?
- What? - Saw what?
不,我们只是在笑,你也知道 笑声是会传染的
No, we're just laughing. You know how laughter can be infectious.
嘿
Hey.
只好找另一个过节的地方了 整家人都以为我得了性病
Set another place for Thanksgiving. My entire family thinks I have VD.
今夜的特别节目
Tonight, on a very special Blossom.
看起来不错吃!好!
MONICA: Mm, looking good. Okay.
苹果汁在滚、火鸡在烤 山芋香喷喷…
Cider's mulling, turkey's turking, yams are yamming.
干嘛?
What?
不晓得
I don't know.
反正妈不在厨房 感觉就不一样
It's just not the same without Mom in the kitchen.
够了,滚出去,别来烦我!
Ugh. All right, that's it. Get out of my way and stop annoying me.
哦,这就有点像了
Well, that's closer. That's...
我买到机票了!
I got the ticket, I got the ticket.
再过五小时 就可以…
Five hours from now, shoop, shoop, shoop.
哦,你不能再咻下去了
Oh, you must stop shooping.
好,我要去收拾行李了
Okay, I'm gonna get my stuff.
钱德,你要进来吗?
Chandler, will you just come in, already?
不了,我宁可跟这些快乐的活动 保持安全距离
No, thank you. I prefer to keep a safe distance from all this merriment.
小心!南瓜派来了!
Look out. Incoming pumpkin pie.
你以前来这一套我们都会笑 但这可不好笑
Okay, we all laughed when you did it with the stuffing, but that's not funny anymore.
摩妮卡,我有一个问题 我没看到薯球
Hey, Monica, I got a question. I don't see any Tater Tots.
这不叫问题
That's not a question.
我妈都会做,那是传统
But my mom always makes them. It's like a tradition.
又子上面一定要有一片火鸡肉 一点蔓越橘酱再加一颗薯球啊
You get a little piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce, and a Tot.
我是说,由于我的疾病 害我不能跟家人相聚
I mean, it's bad enough I can't be with my family...
已经很惨了
...because of my disease.
好,可以
All right, fine.
今晚的马铃薯有做成泥的、有颗粒
Tonight's potatoes will be both mashed with lumps...
还有做成薯球的
...and in the form of Tots.
好耶
Yes.
好,我要去跟我未出世的孩子谈谈
All right, I'm off to talk to my unborn child.
好,妈就不会打人
- Ah. - Okay, Mom never hit.
好,全好了
PHOEBE: Okay, all done.
菲比,你有把马铃薯打成…?
What? Phoebe, did you whip the pota...?
罗斯要留一些颗粒
Ross needs lumps.
哦,我很抱歉,我只有…
Oh, I'm sorry. Oh, I just...
我还以为我们要弄成泥 然后再加进一些豆子和洋葱
I thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions.
为什么要加?
Why would we do that?
因为我妈死前
Then they'd be just like my mom used to make it...
都是那样做的
...you know, before she died.
好,给你们三种不同风味的马铃薯
Okay, three kinds of potatoes coming up.
好,再见了,大家
Okay. Goodbye, you guys.
谢谢大家
Thanks for everything.
哦,天,你们看… 对不起,很抱歉
Oh, God, look at... Sorry. I'm so sorry.
不可思议的事件发生了 超狗跑了
The most unbelievable thing has happened. Underdog has gotten away.
- 气球超狗? - 不,不,是真的卡通超狗
- The balloon? - No, no, the actual cartoon character.
当然是指气球
Of course the balloon.
新闻全都在报导 在它抵达梅西百货之前
It's all over the news. Before he reached Macy's...
它松脱了,被人发现 就要飘过华盛顿广场公园上空
...he broke free and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park.
- 我要到屋顶上去看,谁要跟我去? - 我不行,我得走了
- I'm going to the roof. Who's with me? - Well, I can't. I gotta go.
一只八十英尺的大狗飘过城市?
An 80-foot inflatable dog loose over the city?
- 这种事能有几回? - 几乎没机会
- How often does that happen? - Almost never.
- 钥匙拿了吗? - 好吧
- Got the keys? - Okay.
随时可以开始
Any time you're ready.
好
Okay.
好,开始了
Okay, here we go.
哦…
Oh...
好,我要对着哪里说? 我的意思是…
Okay, where am I talking to here? I mean, uh...
有个管道似乎是有听觉上的优势 不过呢…
Well, there is one way that seems to offer a certain acoustical advantage, but...
对着隆起的部位就可以了
Just aim for the bump.
好
Okay.
好,好
Okay, okay.
好,开始
Okay, here goes.
你知道吗? 我没办法
You know, I... You know, I can't do this.
这太…太诡异了 我觉得很蠢
This is... It's too weird. I feel stupid.
没关系的,那就不要做
All right, so don't do it. It's fine.
别因为苏珊这么做 你就非得也来一下
You don't have to do it just because Susan does it.
哈罗,宝宝,哈罗,哈罗
Hello, baby. Hello, hello.
我们眼看着超狗的影子 往公园坠的那种感觉
- That moment when we first saw the giant dog shadow fall over the park?
他们干嘛非得把它打下来? 真的很残酷
But did they have to shoot him down? I mean, that was just mean.
现在火鸡应该是外脆…
Okay, right about now the turkey should be crispy on the outside...
内多汁了
...and juicy on the inside.
我们干嘛还站在这里?
Why are we standing here?
我们在等你开门 你有拿钥匙
We're waiting for you to open the door. You've got the keys.
不,我没有
No, I don't.
有,你有,我们要出门时 你说〝钥匙拿了〞
Yes, you do. When we left, you said, "Got the keys."
不,我没有 我是问〝钥匙拿了吗?〞
No, I didn't. I asked, "Got the keys?"
不,不,不 你是说〝钥匙拿了〞
No, no, no. You said, "Got the keys."
你们谁有钥匙吗?
Either of you have the keys?
- 炉子还开着 - 我得拿我的机票
- The oven is on. - Oh, I've gotta get my ticket.
- 等一下,我们有你们的备用钥匙 - 快去拿
- Wait. We have a copy of your key. - Well, then get it, get it!
这种口气也不能让我快一点
Hey, hey. That tone won't make me go any faster.
- 乔伊 - 这倒可以
- Joey. - That one will.
大家都对我说
ROSS: And everyone's telling me:
〝你得挑一门主修的〞
"You gotta pick a major. You gotta pick a major."
所以我就鼓起勇气 挑了古生物学
So on a dare, I picked paleontology.
你根本不晓得我在说什么 面对现实吧,你只是一个胎儿
And you have no idea what I'm saying, because, let's face it, you're a fetus.
你只会很开心 你没有腮了
You're just happy you don't have gills anymore.
你不用一直对他说话 你可以用唱的…
Look, you don't have to talk to it. You can sing to it.
拜托,我才不要对着你的肚子唱歌 可以吗?
Oh, please. I am not singing to your stomach, okay?
- 还顺利吗?
- How's it going? - Shh, shh, shh.
我来喽
Here we come
走在大街上
Walkin' down the street
每个人看起来很有趣
Get the funniest looks from Everyone we meet
嘿,嘿…
Hey, hey...
- 嘿,你有感觉到吗? - 有
- Hey, uh, did you just feel that? - I did.
- 一直都有…? - 不,这是第一次
- Well, does it always, uh...? - No, no, that was the first.
继续唱,继续唱
- Keep singing. Keep singing. ROSS: Oh.
嘿,嘿,你是我的宝宝
Hey, hey, you're my baby
我等不及要见到你
And I can't wait to meet you
等你出来了,我要给你买个贝果 然后再一起去动物园
When you come out I'll buy you a bagel And then we'll go to the zoo
这次我有感觉到
I felt it that time.
嘿,嘿,我是你的爹地
Hey, hey, I'm your daddy
我是那个没有胸部的爹地
I'm the one without any breasts
- 不是那支 - 你们可以快一点吗?
- Nope, not that one. - Can you go any faster with that?
只有一个钥匙洞 却有一大堆钥匙
Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys.
你自己想想
You do the math.
你们干嘛保存一大堆钥匙?
Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway?
就是为了应付这类紧急状况
For an emergency just like this.
听着,你这嘻皮笑脸的
All right, listen, smirky.
要不是因为你的笨气球
If it wasn't for your stupid balloon...
我早就上飞机 看着一个女人这样比了
...I would be on a plane, watching a woman do this right now.
可是我没有
But I'm not.
你说你有钥匙的
I swear you said you had the keys.
不,我没有 我没钥匙就不会说我有
No. I wouldn't say I had the keys unless I had the keys.
我显然的没有钥匙
And I obviously did not have the keys.
够了,不要再说钥匙了 统统不准说钥匙
Okay, all right, that's it. Enough with the keys. No one say "keys."
我怎么可能会有钥匙?
Why would I have the keys?
因为你说你有
Aside from the fact that you said you did?
- 我没说 - 你应该有
- But I didn't. - Well, you should have.
- 为什么?为什么? - 因为…
MONICA: Why? RACHEL: Because.
为什么? 因为一切都是我的责任吗?
Why? Because everything is my responsibility?
我都负责煮晚饭了还不够?
Isn't it enough that I'm making Thanksgiving dinner?
大家都要不一样的马铃薯 所以我就全做了
Everyone wants a different kind of potato, so I'm making different kinds of potatoes.
可是有谁在乎我要哪种.马铃薯?
You know, does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want?
没有,没有,没有
No, no, no!
只要菲比有她的豆子跟洋葱
You know, just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions...
马利欧先生有薯球…
...and Mario gets his Tots.
这是我的第一个感恩节晚餐,我…
It's my first Thanksgiving, and I...
全都搞焦了,我没能…
It's all burnt, and I can't...
摩妮卡,现在只有狗听懂你的话
Okay, Monica, only dogs can hear you now, so...
你看,门开了,我们进去了
Look, the door's open. Here we go.
不…
Oh, God.
- 噢 - 哦
- Ooh. - Oh.
哦,火鸡烤焦了!
Well, the turkey's burnt.
马铃薯毁了、马铃薯毁了 马铃薯毁了
Potatoes are ruined. Potatoes are ruined. Potatoes are ruined.
我来喽
Here we come
走在…
Walkin' down the...
这味道不像妈的厨房
This doesn't smell like Mom's.
是不像,对吧?你要有颗粒的?
No, it doesn't, does it? But you wanted lumps, Ross?
给你,兄弟,这就是你的颗粒
Well, here you go, buddy. You got one.
天,这下可好
Oh, God, this is great.
飞机跑了 我想我只好跟你们卡在这里了
The plane is gone, so I guess I'm stuck here with you guys.
嘿,我们都有较好的计划 这又不是大家的首选
Hey, we all had better plans, okay? This was nobody's first choice.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
那我干嘛忙得要死
So why was I busting my ass...
想弄出一顿美味的大餐?
...to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?!
- 这叫美味吗? - 给我闭嘴!
- You call that delicious? - You be quiet!
别吵了,别吵了,别吵了!
All right, stop it, stop it, stop it!
这样子感觉才像感恩节
Now, this feels like Thanksgiving.
干嘛?
PHOEBE: Ew. - What?
丑陋的裸男 从烤箱里把他的火鸡拿出来了
PHOEBE: Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven.
哟
JOEY, ROSS & MONICA: Eh.
哦,我的天,他有人陪
PHOEBE: Oh, my God. He's not alone.
丑陋的裸男…
Ugly Naked Guy...
跟丑陋的裸女 共享感恩大餐
...is having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal.
这我得瞧瞧
JOEY: I gotta see this.
喔
ALL: Aw.
丑陋的裸男,好家伙
All right, Ugly Naked Guy.
丑陋的裸舞
Ooh, ugly naked dancing.
他有伴真的很好
It's nice that he has someone.
我可以开始切了吗?
Shall I carve?
请便
By all means.
好
CHANDLER: All right.
谁要白起司 谁要黑起司的?
Okay, who wants light cheese and who wants dark cheese?
我根本不想问什么叫黑起司
I don't even wanna know about the dark cheese.
- 有人要分吃这块吗? - 我要
- Does anybody wanna split this with me? - Ooh, I will.
你们得许愿才行
Mm. You guys have to make a wish.
- 许愿? - 得了,你们是知道的,就感恩节啊
- Make a wish? - Come on, you know, Thanksgiving.
你抢到比较大块的 你刚才许什么愿?
Ooh. You got the bigger half. What did you wish for?
就…要比较大块的
The bigger half.
好,我想举杯庆祝
All right, I'd like to propose a toast.
举杯了
- A little toast here. Ding, ding, ding. ALL: Mm.
我知道这也许不是 你们大家想要的感恩节
This isn't exactly the kind of Thanksgiving you planned...
可是对我来说 今天的感恩节真的很棒
...but for me this has been really great, you know?
我想这是因为今天没有人离婚
I think because it didn't involve divorce...
也没有人大吐特吐
...or projectile vomiting.
如果你去维尔滑雪
I was just thinking, if you'd gone to Vail...
或你们去跟家人相聚 或者要不是你得到…
...or if you guys had been with your family, or if you didn't have...
梅毒或什么的
...syphilis and stuff...
我们就不可能在此相聚
...we wouldn't be all together, you know?
我想我真正想说的是…
So I guess what I'm trying to say...
我很感恩 你们大家的感恩节全毁了
...is that I'm very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
太感人了
RACHEL & JOEY: That's so sweet.
谢谢
RACHEL: Thank you.
唔
ROSS: Mm.
也预祝圣诞节很糟
And hey, here's to a lousy Christmas.
以及更糟的新年佳节
And a crappy New Year.
- 干杯 - 干杯
ALL: Hear, hear.
(有膀胱失控的问题)
(不要再殴妻)
(痔疮)
(三次东尼奖得主)