展会基本交流用语

展会除了宣传公司和产品之外,还要尽速了解客户及洽谈者身份,是贸易商、进口商、批发商还是零售商,接待的是开发人员还是买手,客户的主要购买意向,年采购额度等。

在接待的时候,有如下常用语境需要及早熟知:

介绍问候

1、展会除了宣传公司和产品之外,还要尽速了解客户及洽谈者身份,是贸易商、进口商、批发商还是零售商,接待的是开发人员还是买手,客户的主要购买意向,年采购额度等。

在接待的时候,有如下常用语境需要及早熟知:

介绍问候

1、Let me introduce you to Mr. XX, general manager of our company.

让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,XX先生。

2、Let me introduce you to Mr. XX, general manager of our company.

让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,XX先生。

3、 It's honor to meet you.

很荣幸认识你。

4、How do I address you?

如何称呼您?

5、It's going to be the pride of our company.

这将是本公司的荣幸。

6、What line of business are you in?

你做哪一行?

7、Keep in touch.

保持联系。

8、Thank you for coming.

谢谢您的光临。

9、Don't mention it.

别客气。

10、Excuse me a moment.

对不起,失陪一下。

11、Excuse me, I'll be right back.

对不起,我马上回来。

产品交流篇

1、What about having a look at sample first?

先看一看产品吧?

2、How do you feel like the quality of our products?

您觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

3、This product is to the taste of European(市场随机应变) market.

这种产品在欧洲很受欢迎。

4、What about placing a trial order?

何不先试订货?

5、You can rest assured.

你可以放心。

6、The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our price are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?

我们的产品质量与其他生产商的一样好,而我们的价格却不像他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

7、Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.

你们对包装有什么特别的要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

8、We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.

我们一直在提高我们的设计水平,以满足世界市场的需求。

讨价还价篇

1、What about the price?

对价格有何看法?

2、What do you think of the payment terms?

对支付条件有何看法?

3、Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

谢谢你的询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

4、To a certain extent, our price depend son how large your order is?

在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

5、This is the price list, but it only serves as a guide line .Is there anything you are particularly interested in?

这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

6、Here are our FOB price.All the price in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

7、In general, our prices are given on aFob basis.

通常我们的报价都是FOB价。

8、We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

9、More over, we've kept the price close to the costs of production.

再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

10、I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements,I'm sure the price we submitted are competitive.

不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求,我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。

11、 While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any further.

虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱歉,我们不能再减价了。

12、The exchange rate between RMB and U.S.Dollar is so unsteady.

人民币对美元的汇率极不稳定。

13、I hope you will come back to xx again.

希望你能再来XX做客。

本文仅以通用展览中的英语为例,对于不同行业者,需要准备更充分自身行业素材语言,以便快速应对。如果是在小语种国家参战,尽量准备一份小语种的,就算不会小语种语言,也努力硬记一些日常用语。

#外贸##外贸参展##广交会###外贸创业##外贸业务##商业思维#