孕产妇防疫指南最新 (孕产妇新冠病毒防护治疗手册)

中英医疗体系不同,但在新冠病毒面前,我们都只是人类。

英国国家医疗服务体系(National health service, NHS)针对孕产妇以及婴幼儿如何进行科学防护,官方发布了较为详细的指导性意见。 https://www.nhs.uk/pregnancy/keeping-well/pregnancy-and-coronavirus/ https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/coronavirus-in-children/ “他山之石,可以攻玉”。

本文对NHS官方发布的指南进行介绍,仅供参考。如果您有具体医疗问题,建议您咨询医疗专业人士。如果您出现紧急状况,建议您拨打急救电话。

Pregnancy and coronavirus (COVID-19)

怀孕期与冠状病毒(2019冠状病毒疾病)

If you're pregnant, you're at higher risk of getting seriously ill from coronavirus (COVID-19). If you get COVID-19 late in your pregnancy, your baby could also be at risk. 如果你怀孕了,你患冠状病毒(2019冠状病毒疾病)的风险会更高。如果你在怀孕晚期得了2019冠状病毒疾病,你的宝宝也可能处于危险之中。

It's important to tell your midwife or maternity team if you have symptoms of COVID-19. They can give you support and advice and you can speak to them about any concerns.如果你有2019冠状病毒疾病的症状,一定要告诉你的助产士或产科医生。他们可以给你支持和建议,你可以和他们谈论任何问题。

Pregnancy and your risk from COVID-19

怀孕期和2019冠状病毒疾病的风险

You're at higher risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19 if you're pregnant, especially if you are more than 28 weeks pregnant (in your 3rd trimester).如果你怀孕了,尤其是当你怀孕超过28周的时候(在怀孕的第三个三个月) ,你患2019冠状病毒疾病的风险更高。

Other things that can put you at higher risk if you are pregnant include if you:如果你在怀孕期,其他可能使你面临更高风险的因素包括:

  • have an underlying medical condition (such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or asthma)有潜在的疾病(如糖尿病、高血压、心脏病或哮喘)
  • are overweight超重
  • are aged 35 or over年龄在35岁或以上
  • are from an ethnic minority group来自少数民族

The risk to your baby of getting COVID-19

你的孩子得2019冠状病毒疾病的风险

If you get COVID-19 late in your pregnancy, it could cause your baby to be born prematurely or have a low birthweight. 如果你在怀孕晚期得了2019冠状病毒疾病,可能会导致你的宝宝早产或出生体重过轻。

It can also increase the risk of having a stillbirth. But your overall risk of stillbirth is still low.它也会增加死胎的风险,但是你死胎的总体风险仍然很低。

It may be possible for you to pass COVID-19 to your baby before they're born. But when this has happened, the babies have got better.在孩子出生前把2019冠状病毒疾病传染给了孩子是有可能的。但当这种情况发生时,宝宝们已经好转了。

There's no evidence COVID-19 causes miscarriage or affects how your baby develops in pregnancy.没有证据表明2019冠状病毒疾病会导致流产或影响宝宝在怀孕期间的发育。

How to reduce your risk of getting COVID-19

如何降低患2019冠状病毒疾病的风险

Get the COVID-19 vaccine接种2019冠状病毒疾病疫苗

It's strongly recommended that you get vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect you and your baby. The antibodies your body produces in response to the vaccine can also give your baby protection against COVID-19.我们强烈建议你接种2019冠状病毒疾病疫苗,以保护你和你的宝宝。你的身体对疫苗产生的抗体也可以保护你的宝宝免受2019冠状病毒疾病的侵害。

Evidence shows that most pregnant women with COVID-19 who need hospital treatment or intensive care in the UK have not been vaccinated.有证据显示,在英国,大多数患有2019冠状病毒疾病、需要住院治疗或重症监护的孕妇都没有接种过疫苗。

If you're pregnant and have not had your first 2 doses and booster dose yet, it's important to get your vaccinations as soon as possible.如果你怀孕了,还没有接种头两次疫苗和加强剂,尽快接种疫苗是很重要的。

If you're pregnant and have been vaccinated, you should have a seasonal booster dose this autumn.如果你已经怀孕并且接种了疫苗,你应该在今年秋天接种季节性的加强针。

Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 reduces the risk of having a stillbirth.接种2019冠状病毒疾病疫苗可以降低死胎的风险。

There's no evidence COVID-19 vaccination increases the risk of having a miscarriage, pre-term birth or other complications in your pregnancy.没有证据表明接种2019冠状病毒疾病会增加流产、早产或其他妊娠并发症的风险。

Follow advice about how to look after yourself

遵循关于如何照顾自己的建议

It's also important to follow advice about how to avoid catching and spreading COVID-19 throughout your pregnancy.同样重要的是,在整个怀孕期间,要遵循如何避免感染和传播2019冠状病毒疾病的建议。

If you're more than 28 weeks pregnant (in your 3rd trimester) it's especially important to follow this advice.当你怀孕超过28周(在怀孕后期) ,遵循这个建议尤其重要。

You still need to go to all of your pregnancy (antenatal) scans and appointments unless you're told not to.你仍然需要做所有的怀孕(产前)的各种检查,除非你被告知不要去。

You can talk to your employer about how they can help reduce your risk at work. This might include working from home if you are able and wish to.你可以和你的雇主谈谈他们是如何帮助你降低工作风险的。如果你有这个能力且有这个意愿,可尝试在家工作。

If you have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19

如果你有2019冠状病毒疾病或2019冠状病毒疾病的症状

If you have COVID-19 or get any symptoms of COVID-19, speak to your midwife or maternity team. They will advise you what to do and you can speak to them about any concerns.如果你有2019冠状病毒疾病或出现任何2019冠状病毒疾病的症状,告诉你的助产士或产科团队。他们会告诉你该做什么,你可以和他们谈论任何关心的问题。

You may need to rebook some of your pregnancy appointments or have them online, by phone or as a video consultation.你可能需要重新预约一些孕检,或者通过网络、电话或视频咨询预约。

You can ease mild symptoms by resting and drinking plenty of fluids.你可以通过休息和大量饮水来缓解轻微的症状。

Before taking any medicine, including painkillers, check with your pharmacist, midwife or GP that it's suitable.在服用包括止痛药在内的任何药物之前,请咨询你的药剂师、助产士或全科医生是否合适。

If you have a high temperature or you do not feel well enough to go to work or do your normal activities, try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people.如果你发高烧或者你感觉不舒服,不能去上班或者做正常的活动,尽量呆在家里,避免和其他人接触。

If you're worried about your symptoms or not sure what to do, go to 111.nhs.uk or call 111.如果你担心自己的症状或者不知道该怎么办,可以访问111.nhs.uk 或者拨打111。

Call your midwife or maternity team immediately if:

如果发生以下情况,立即打电话给助产士或产科医生:

  • your baby is moving less than usual
  • 你的宝宝比平时动得少
  • you cannot feel your baby moving
  • 你感觉不到你的宝宝在动
  • there is a change to your baby's usual pattern of movements
  • 宝宝平时的运动模式有所改变
  • you have any bleeding from your vagina
  • 发生阴道出血
  • you're feeling very anxious or worried
  • 你感到非常焦虑或担心
  • you have a headache that does not go away
  • 你的头痛一直没有好转
  • you get shortness of breath when resting or lying down
  • 当你休息或躺下的时候你感到呼吸困难
  • you cannot cope with your COVID-19 symptoms at home
  • 你已不能在家应对你的2019冠状病毒疾病症状
  • your temperature is raised
  • 你的体温升高了
  • you have severe tiredness
  • 你非常非常疲劳
  • you feel unsafe at any time
  • 你时刻觉得不安全

Do not wait until the next day or your next appointment – call immediately, even if it's the middle of the night.不要等到第二天或下一次问诊——即使是在半夜,也要立即打电话。

If you do not have a midwife or maternity team call a GP or go to 111.nhs.uk. Call 111 if you cannot get help online.如果你没有助产士或产科小组,打电话给全科医生或访问111.Nhs.uk.如果无法在网上获得帮助,请拨打111。

Immediate action required:Call 999 if:

如有以下情况,请致电999:

  • you feel very unwell or think there's something seriously wrong
  • 你觉得很不舒服或者认为有什么严重的问题
  • you have severe chest pain
  • 你有严重的胸痛
  • you cough up blood
  • 你咳血
  • you feel cold and sweaty, with pale or blotchy skin
  • 你觉得冷,出汗,皮肤苍白或有斑点
  • you collapse or faint
  • 你晕厥或晕倒
  • you have a rash that looks like small bruises or bleeding under the skin and does not fade when you roll a glass over it
  • 你有一个皮疹,看起来像小瘀伤或皮下出血。当你用玻璃杯在上面滚动,它依然不会消失
  • you feel agitated, confused or very drowsy
  • 你感到焦虑、困惑或非常昏昏欲睡
  • you've stopped peeing or are peeing much less than usual
  • 你已经不尿尿了,或者尿得比平时少了
  • you're so breathless that you're unable to say short sentences when resting
  • 你喘不过气来,休息的时候连句话都说不出来
  • your breathing has got suddenly worse
  • 你的呼吸突然变差了

If you have COVID-19 and go into labour

如果你有2019冠状病毒疾病并且要分娩

If you have symptoms of COVID-19 and go into labour, you'll be advised to give birth in a unit led by a doctor (obstetrician). This is so the team can look after you and your baby more closely.如果你有2019冠状病毒疾病的症状并且要分娩,你会被建议在一个由医生(产科医生)领导的地方分娩。这样团队才能更好地照顾你和你的孩子。

You'll be cared for in an area within the maternity unit that's just for pregnant women and people with COVID-19.你会在产科病房的一个区域接受护理那里只有孕妇和2019冠状病毒疾病才能进入。

Your maternity team will make sure you get the best care and respect your birth choices as closely as possible.你的产科团队会确保你得到最好的照顾,并尽可能地尊重你的生育选择。

After your baby is born, you should be able to have skin-to-skin contact unless your baby is unwell and needs care in the neonatal unit.婴儿出生后,除非婴儿身体不适,需要在新生儿病房接受护理,否则应该能够进行肌肤接触。

You'll also be encouraged to breastfeed. There's no evidence COVID-19 can pass on to your baby in breast milk, so the benefits of breastfeeding and the protection it offers outweigh any risks. 你也会被鼓励母乳喂养。没有证据表明2019冠状病毒疾病可以通过母乳传递给你的宝宝,所以母乳喂养的好处和它提供的保护超过了任何风险。

If you have any questions or concerns at any time, speak to your midwife or maternity team.如果你在任何时候有任何问题或担心,请与你的助产士或产科团队联系。

Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms in children

儿童感染冠状病毒(2019冠状病毒疾病)的征状

Children and young people aged 18 and under can get coronavirus (COVID-19), but it's usually a mild illness and most get better in a few days.18岁及以下的儿童和青少年可能感染冠状病毒(2019冠状病毒疾病) ,但通常是一种轻微的疾病,大多数在几天内就会好转。

Symptoms of COVID-19 can include:2019冠状病毒疾病的症状包括:

  • a high temperature or shivering (chills) – a high temperature means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
  • 高温或颤抖(发冷)-高温意味着你感到热,触摸你的胸部或背部(你不需要测量你的温度)
  • a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
  • 新发的、持续的咳嗽——这意味着咳嗽超过一个小时,或者在24小时内咳嗽3次以上
  • a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
  • 嗅觉或味觉的丧失或改变
  • shortness of breath
  • 呼吸困难
  • feeling tired or exhausted
  • 感到疲惫或精疲力竭
  • an aching body
  • 身体疼痛
  • a headache
  • 头痛
  • a sore throat
  • 咽喉痛
  • a blocked or runny nose
  • 鼻子不通或流鼻涕
  • loss of appetite
  • 食欲不振
  • diarrhoea
  • 腹泻
  • feeling sick or being sick
  • 感到不舒服或正在生病

The symptoms are very similar to symptoms of other illnesses, such as colds and flu.这些症状与其他疾病的症状非常相似,如感冒和流感。

What to do if your child has symptoms

如果你的孩子出现症状怎么办

Your child should try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people if they have symptoms of COVID-19 and they either:如果孩子出现2019冠状病毒疾病症状,应尽量呆在家里,避免与其他人接触,如果他们出现以下情况:

  • have a high temperature
  • 体温过高
  • do not feel well enough to go to school, college or childcare, or do their normal activities
  • 感觉不适,不能再去上学、上托儿所,或做他们正常的活动

They can go back to school, college or childcare when they feel better or do not have a high temperature.当他们感觉好些或者没有发高烧的时候,他们可以回到学校或者托儿所。

If your child has mild symptoms such as a runny nose, sore throat or mild cough, and they feel well enough, they can go to school, college or childcare.如果你的孩子有流鼻涕、咽喉痛或轻微咳嗽等轻微症状,而且他们感觉很好,他们可以去上学、上托儿所。

Encourage your child to cover their mouth and nose with a tissue when they cough or sneeze, and to wash their hands after using or throwing away tissues.鼓励孩子在咳嗽或打喷嚏时用纸巾捂住口鼻,使用或扔掉纸巾后要洗手。

Most children who are unwell will recover in a few days with rest and plenty of fluids.大多数身体不适的孩子在休息和充足的饮水后几天就会康复。

What to do if your child seems very unwell

如果你的孩子看起来很不舒服怎么办

Children and babies will still get illnesses that can make them very unwell quickly. It's important to get medical help if you need it.儿童和婴儿仍然会得病,可以使他们很快感到不适。如果你需要帮助,就医是很重要的。

Call 111 or your GP surgery if your child:

如果你的孩子有以下症状,拨打111或联系你的全科医师:

  • is under 3 months old and has a temperature of 38C or higher, or you think they have a fever
  • 不到3个月大,体温38摄氏度或更高,或者你认为他们发烧了
  • is 3 to 6 months old and has a temperature of 39C or higher, or you think they have a fever
  • 3到6个月大,体温39摄氏度或更高,或者你认为他们发烧了
  • has other signs of illness, such as a rash, as well as a high temperature (fever)
  • 有其他疾病的迹象,如皮疹,以及高温(发烧)
  • has a high temperature that's lasted for 5 days or more
  • 持续5天或更长时间的高温
  • does not want to eat, or is not their usual self and you're worried
  • 不想吃东西,和平时表现不一样,你自己也你很担心
  • has a high temperature that does not come down with paracetamol
  • 体温过高,服用了扑热息痛体温也没有降下来
  • is dehydrated – for example, nappies are not very wet, sunken eyes, and no tears when they're crying
  • 脱水-例如,尿布不是很湿,眼睛下陷,哭鼻子时没有眼泪

Call 999 if your child:

如果你的孩子有以下症状,拨打999:

  • has a stiff neck
  • 脖子僵硬
  • has a rash that does not fade when you press a glass against it (use the "glass test" from Meningitis Now)
  • 有一个皮疹,当你用玻璃按在上面也不会消失(使用“玻璃测试”判断是否是脑膜炎)
  • is bothered by light
  • 害怕光线
  • has a seizure or fit for the first time (they cannot stop shaking)
  • 癫痫发作或第一次发作(他们不能停止颤抖)
  • has unusually cold hands and feet
  • 手脚异常冰冷
  • has pale, blotchy, blue or grey skin
  • 皮肤苍白、有蓝色或灰色斑点
  • has a weak, high-pitched cry that's not like their usual cry
  • 发出微弱的,尖锐的叫声,不像他们平时的叫声
  • is drowsy and hard to wake
  • 昏昏欲睡,唤醒困难
  • is extremely agitated (does not stop crying) or is confused
  • 极度焦虑(不停地哭)或者感到困惑
  • finds it hard to breathe and sucks their stomach in under their ribs
  • 呼吸困难,把肚子缩在肋骨下面
  • has a soft spot on their head that curves outwards
  • 头上有个向外弯曲的软点
  • is not responding like they usually do, or not interested in feeding or usual activities
  • 反应力不如平时,或者对吃饭或日常活动不感兴趣

今天上午,“华山感染”发布了《抗新冠策略千万条,核心就一条:得了新冠是否需要去医院?》个人觉得这篇文章言简意赅,科学论述,非常值得一读。 https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/FNnr7flf8fxmdyWVCaGh9w