采访马云的英语对话内容 (马云双语演讲视频全集)

马云和克林顿对话双语视频,马云双语演讲视频全集

Reporter: Here with Alibaba chairman and co-founder Jack Ma, the man himself,

congratulations!

记者:这位是阿里巴巴董事会主席及其共同创立者——马云!祝贺你!

First of all, you believed that Alibaba could be big, even when the Internet was in

its earliest and roughest form.

第一个问题,您从一开始就坚信阿里巴巴能发展壮大,尽管彼时互联网刚刚兴起。

What do you have to say to the people who thought you were crazy?

当时有人说您疯了,您是怎么回应的呢?

Ma: Yeah, I think you know, as we give the souvenir today, that everybody

should have a dream, what if that dream comes true?

马云:正如今天我们留给每个人的纪念——每个人都需要一个梦想。(试想)梦想成真的那一天会怎样呢?

So I believed 15 years ago that Internet is gonna change China, and is gonna

improve the world.

15年前,我相信互联网会改变中国、会改善整个世界。

马云和克林顿对话双语视频,马云双语演讲视频全集

Whether you believe or not, whether we will succeed or not, but somebody

would succeed.

无论人们相信与否,无论我们成功与否,总有人会在互联网大潮里功成名就。

So if you don't work hard, if you don't keep on working everyday, nobody has a

chance.

但如果你不去日复一日地奋斗,谁也不会有天生的机会。

So, I never know we will be here today, so…(shrugs)

我当时也没有确切地想过今天会站在这儿。

Reporter: What would you do with all this new capital? Would you buy Yahoo?

记者:您要怎样运用新的资本?想买雅虎吗?

Ma: Well, I don't know. Would they sell?

马云:他们打算卖吗?

Reporter: Would you consider it?

记者:你考虑一下不?

Ma: No, I think the very important thing is, we want to build up a company, not

buying company.

马云:我觉得很重要的一点是:我们要建设一个公司,而不只是一直买公司。

马云和克林顿对话双语视频,马云双语演讲视频全集

We want to make sure that our ecosystem help the "small guys".

我要确保我们的"生态圈"帮助"小家伙们"(指小微经济)

Anything that can help small businesses grow, we would consider.

任何能够帮助小微经济成长的事情,都在我们阿里巴巴考虑的范畴。

Reporter: Have you spoken with Marissa Mayers? What were you talking about?

记者:您和玛丽莎·梅耶尔(雅虎CEO)聊过吗?

Ma: We talked a couple of months ago, and yesterday she sent a nice email to

me (for) congratulations and thanks.

马云:几个月前我们聊过,昨天她还发给我一封邮件,表示恭喜与感谢。

Reporter: What is the biggest challenge of being a global company and dealing

with the Chinese government?

记者:您认为,作为一个全球公司,要处理好和中国政府的关系,最大的挑战是什么?

Ma: Well, being a global company, dealing with any government is difficult.

马云:作为一个全球公司,和任何政府打交道都是麻烦的。

So it's a great opportunity if you deal with the government well and communicate

with them, listen to their problems, solve their problems, tell them your problems,

如果想获得好的发展机遇,那就需要处理好政府关系:与他们交流,听取他们的意见,解决他们的问题,

并告诉他们你的问题。

that's the opportunity for communication, that's what we've survived the past 15

years.

好机遇来源于良好的沟通,这就是我们过去15年中的发展经验。

All we are trying to say (is), "in love with the government but don't marry with

them". .

总体而言,"与之柔情蜜意,但就是不嫁"

马云和克林顿对话双语视频,马云双语演讲视频全集

I mean, this is our philosophy. Making sure that you solve the problem they want

to solve

这是我们处理与政府关系的哲学,保证能解决政府想要你自己解决的问题。

Reporter: US expansion you've said is very important, what's the timeline? When

will we see you expand significantly in the United States?

记者:您提到过,在美国的业务非常重要,(阿里开展美国业务)有时间表吗?我们什么时候能看见您在美国

大展身手?

Ma: We already start helping a lot of small business in the US, in California, in

Washington State.

马云:我们已经在美国试水帮助小微经济发展,在加利福尼亚、华盛顿特区

We sell American cherries, we sell Alaska seafood, and we want to sell more

things.

帮助他们出售美国樱桃、阿拉斯加海鲜……我们愿意做得更多。

We are coming here not to compete, we are coming here to help a lot of small

business, which I think lot of things need to be done. It is not a competition.

阿里巴巴来美国不是为了竞争,而是为了向小微经济业者提供帮助,我觉得有太多事情值得做,而非纯

粹的竞争。

Reporter: Someone suggest a joint adventure with Amazon, would that ever

happen?

记者:据传,阿里巴巴会与亚马逊建立一个合资公司,这种传言靠谱吗?

Ma: Oh, really? I heard about it from you! I've never heard about t

马云:哦?真的?你告诉我之前我都没听说过!hat!

I will be interested talking. As always, anything, anybody that involving helping

small business, we will be excited.

我有兴趣与各个公司对话,一如既往,任何个人或组织,如果有志于帮助发展小微经济,我都期待与之

对话。

Reporter: You've got a lot of US companies trying to expand in China, a lot of US

companies have failed in China, yet CEOs' tag is "we're going there and trying to

get a leg up". What kind of mistakes are they making?

记者:许多美国公司尝试在中国发展,也有许多美国公司在中国败下阵来。然而还是有很多美国公司想要

去中国淘金。你认为他们犯了什么错?

Ma: I think, you know, they should send entrepreneurs there.

马云:我觉得,进入任何一个市场经济市场,你需要进行充分的准备,

Every market, if it is a market economy, you have to make sure you have

entrepreneurs there, not only the professional managers.

不是仅仅派出职业经理人就能摆平的。

My view is that try to make your customer happy instead of making your boss

happy.

我的观点是:取悦你的顾客,大于取悦你的老板。

And making sure send people there understand market, have patience and have

the time to do that.

你要确保,被派去开拓新市场的人,有耐心与时间去了解市场。

And what we want to do is that we want to help a lot of small guys because big

guys are already in China.

比如阿里巴巴,我们主要面向"小家伙",因为"大个头"在中国已经有了市场地位,

Small guys they need help like us. And this is what we feel excited about."

小家伙"才需要我们这样的平台帮助,这是最让我们兴奋的业务。

Reporter: Alibaba is successful in part because it is so diverse and so sprawling, I

am curious, what's kind of business ideas have you said "no" to?

记者:阿里巴巴的成功,包含其惊人的多元化商业模式,我很好奇,您会否定什么样的商业计划?

马云和克林顿对话双语视频,马云双语演讲视频全集

Ma: I'm saying "no" to a lot of ideas because as a CEO I have to say no to

opportunities because if I say yes I probably get 5,000 opportunities every day.

马云:我会否定很多点子,作为CEO,我需要对各种"机会"说不,如果我都认可,我每天将面对5000个可

能的发展方向。

But whether yes or no, everything based on the mission that we are helping

doing business easier.

但是无论认可与否,我的决断要基于阿里巴巴的使命——让交易变得更简单

If it's on that we'll consider. If somebody come and say can you… we will… we'll

make a lot of money, I'm not interested.

这才是我们会考虑的事情。如果有人跑来跟我说:你去做这个生意吧,很赚钱!我对这个不感兴趣。

Reporter: You stepped down as CEO a couple of years ago, and you are now

executive chairman. Are you really the CEO, still?

记者:你几年前从CEO职位上离任,现在是阿里巴巴的主席,你现在还是阿里巴巴实际上的CEO吗?

Ma: No, I'm the chairman.

马云:不,我现在是董事会主席。

I focus my time on training, developing people. I focus my time on government

relationship with all the nations that helping small business. I focus my time on

global expansion.

我现在的时间主要用于培训人员、处理与各国政府的关系、帮助小微经济发展,再就是进行全球扩张。

That's all strategic thinking. I don't do any, you know, this kind of operation work.

主要是战略性的思考,不再负责具体的操作了。

Reporter: You surprise us all the time Jack, what's your next surprise?

记者:您总是让人惊讶,下一次您会带来什么惊喜?

Ma: Well, it's coming.

马云:就来了,就来了。

Reporter: How are you going to celebrate with your co-founders?

记者:您打算怎样和董事们庆祝上市呢?

Ma: Well we had a big dinner last night and everybody cried.

马云:我们昨晚举办了盛大的庆功宴,大家都哭了

And we said, well, you know, 15 years, we never know that we could of through.

15年了,我们也完全没想到,自己能走到这一步。

Who are the people we should be thankful?

我们在聊我们应该感谢哪些人?

We say we thank the customers, we thank the young. That's the people, not us.

我们感谢客户、年轻人,感谢那些不是我们自己的人。

So that's why we put the young people there, the customers, because we

believe after 15 years the purpose of working so hard is that we want to make

these people successful because when they're successful, our success is a

result.

这就是让他们(8位阿里"生态圈"的代表)上去敲钟的原因,因为我们相信:15年来,我们努力的目的是让这

些人收获成功,也唯有他们的成功,我们的成功才真正开花结果!

Reporter: You love to sing at Kalaok party?

记者:您喜欢唱卡拉OK?

Ma: Yeah I do, but I don't have time. I will try to squeeze more time when I am

getting old. Sometimes I will sing again.

马云:是的,谁都喜欢唱K,但是我现在没有时间,再老一点或许可以挤出更多的时间来唱歌。