怎样用一句英文优雅地骂人?
不要再说你只会用四个字母撕
另外,注意要学以致用,恩

1 Your right brain has nothing left, and your left brain has nothing right.
这句利用了 left 和 right 的多重含义,只能在英语语境达到效果。还是不翻译比较好,自己体会。
2 People like you are the reason we have middle fingers.
我们的中指就是专为你这种人长的。
3 If I wanted to kill myself, I’d climb your ego and jump to your IQ.
你的自大和你的IQ之间的落差,足够一个人用来跳下自杀了。
4 Mirrors can’t talk, lucky for you, they can’t laugh either.
你应该庆幸,镜子不会说话,更没有嘲讽技能。
5 I’m so *ucfk**ing smart, that I make smart people feel like they are retarded.
我特么太聪明了,聪明到让那些所谓的聪明人觉得自己是个弱智。

6 I’m feeling so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here.
没有你在我好难过!都快赶上你在的时候那个难过程度了。
7 If I toss a stick, will you go away?
非要我扔个棍子出去,你才可以滚(去捡)吗?
8 No, no, I’m not insulting you; I’m describing you.
不,不,我可没有*辱侮**你,我说的完全就是你。
9 You have a lot of nerve!
你脸皮还敢再厚一点吗?
10 If I were to slap you, it would be considered animal abuse!
打你属于虐待动物。
11 You lower the IQ of the whole street.
卷福脸:你拉低了整条街的智商。

12 Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It’ll only take 10 seconds.
来吧,你有多少知识都拉出来溜溜。反正10秒钟够你从头讲到尾了。
经典句子,总是临到用时方恨少的。为大家整理挑选翻译出最有劲的,拿走不谢。
内容首发:
微信公众号-王尔德的下午茶:什么都有,什么都说,我们都是王尔德