情景英语商务口语 (英语实用口语对话part1)

北美商务英语口语原汁原味情景对话-1

北美英语口语情景对话,英语实用口语对话part1

In this unit, Li Chun gets his suitcase back and the group gets ready to visit Toronto’s famous CN Tower... without Shen Fu.

在这个单元,李纯找回丢失的行李。访问团准备参观多伦多著名的CN塔,但是沈浮却不去。

They are at their hotel.

他们在他们入住的酒店:

CHUN: I never thought I’d see this again.Thank you very much.

我真的没想到我还能见到我的行李,太感谢你了。

LING:Who was it,Li?

李,那人是谁?

CHUN: Someone from the ariline, They found the suitcase.

航空公司的人,他们找到了那件行李。

LING: Isn’t that nice!

那可真是太好了。

FU: What happened?

问题出在哪儿?

CHUN: It was put on a flight to Montreal by mistake.They had it re-routed to Toronto, It arrived here late last night.

行李被误装上了飞往蒙特利尔的航班,他们追送到多伦多,昨天半夜到的。

LING:I’ll get it.

让我去开门。

DAVID:Hello,I’m David Gold from the Canada-Asia Association. Bob is sick for a few days and, as you know. I’m replacing him.

你们好,我是大卫.古德。我也在加拿大亚洲协会工作,鲍勃这几天病了,我来替他。

LING:We’re all glad to meet you, Come in.

我们都很高兴见到你,请进。

DAVID: You’re Lin Chun, aren’t you?

你是李纯,对不对?

CHUN:Yes.

是的。

DAVID:Did you get your suitcase back?

你的行李找回来了吗?

CHUN:Yes, I never doubted it for a minute.

找回来了,我一刻也没有怀疑过。

LING: See, I told you they’d find it.

瞧,我告诉过你,他们会找回来的。

FU:And it was delivered here.

行李还是送到这儿的。

CHUN: I thought I’d have to go to the airport for it.

我还想得让我到机场去取呢!

DAVID:Well, are we ready for our trip to the CN Tower?

怎么样,我们可以启程去CN塔了吗?

CHUN: I’m ready, Ruan?

我准备好了,阮,你呢?

LING: So am I, Shen?

我也好了,沈?

FU: I don’t think I can make it.

我觉得我去不成了。

CHUN:But I thought that you were looking forward to this.

你不是一直盼着去CN塔吗?

FU:Well. I have a few things to do, Why dont’ you two go without me?

可是我有几件事要做, 你们两人去吧,我不去了。

LING: Are you sure?

你真的不去了。

FU:Look at that, It’s almost 11.30. I really have to run. I’ll see you all back at the hotel later.

你们看,都快十一点半了,我真的快走了,等你们回来我们在饭店见。

LING: What was all that about?

这到底是怎么回事?

CHUN: I think Shen had an appointment, Yes, now I remember.He was... going to talk to someone about language training...

我想,沈是有约会吧! 噢,我想起来了,他是给一个什么人讲有关语言培训的事去了。

DAVID: Who does Fu know in Toronto?

浮在多伦多认识什么人呢?

CHUN: A professor who visited China last year...I think.

一位去年访问过中国的教授...我想是。

LING: Why didn’t he mention it before?

他以前怎么没提起过?

CHUN: He must have forgotten.

他一定是忘了。

LING: I guess we should get going.

我想我们该动身了。

CHUN: Give me a minute to find my camera, I’ll meet you both down in the lobby.

等我一下,我去拿照相机,我在楼下大厅见你们。