美语口语视频英文 (美语口语语音语调)

1.my goose is cooked. 我完蛋了。

A:My goose is cooked.我完蛋了。

B:What happeded?怎么了?

A:I hit a traffic jam this morning, and then I lost my cell phone.Now I am out of mind .

早上碰上堵车,然后又丢了手提电话。我现在要疯了。

B:Well ,take it easy. 别着急。

2. It was a blessing in disguise.这是祸中之福。

A:Henry spent all his inheritance on the horses.

亨利把遗产全赔在赌马上了。

B: So awful! 好惨啊!

A: It was a blessing in disguise.He got so poor that he decided tostop gambling.

塞翁失马,焉知非福。他穷到终于下定决心戒毒了。

3.period piece 过时的人或物

A:That film star,which once seemed so popular, has become a period piece.

那个电影明星,一度似乎非常受欢迎,而今已成明日黄花。

B:That’s life---it’s not all roses.

这才叫人生-----人生不如意十之八九。

使用频率最高的美语口语视频,美语口语语音语调4.pull strings 背后操作,走后门

A:Could you pull some strings to get me hired?

你可以通过关系帮我得到这工作吗?

B:Sorry , my friends are all just a bunch of nobodies.

抱歉,我的朋友都不过是无名之辈。

5.at loose ends 没事做,闲暇时

A:Let’s go for a picnic if you’re at loose ends.

闲暇的时候,咱们一起野餐游玩吧!

B: That’s a neat idea. 的确是好主意。

6.murder (因无知或缺乏技巧)而糟蹋

A:You’re not singing in tune and you just murder this beautiful folk song.

你唱走调了!你简直在糟蹋这首优美民歌。

B:None of your business.管你什么事!

7.have nothing on someone 比不上某人

A:William Shakespeare has nothing on you---you’re a real writer.

莎士比亚也没有你厉害---你真是文豪!

B:You are a great flatterer. 你真会捧人。

8.plant 栽赃

A:He claimed that the heroin had been planted on him.他声称*洛因海**是别人给他栽的赃。

B:Yes, and pigs might fly!谁信呢?

9.tough break 运气不好

A:He had a couple of tough breaks and suffered many hardships.他时运不济,吃了好多苦头。

B:No cross,no crown. 吃得苦中苦,方为人上人。

10.get to the bottom of 找出原因,查出真相

A:Who exposed the imposter? Did you get to the bottom of it ?

谁揭发了冒名顶替者?你知道真相吗?

B:Yes.It was his brother,he had the guts to inform against him.

我知道,是他的弟弟。他有勇气举报自己的哥哥。

11.do one’s stuff 露一手,显身手

A:Cooking is in your line,so do your stuff.

下厨是不本行,大显身手吧。

B:I’ll give it my best shot .我会尽力的。

12.swear blind 一口咬定

A:She swear blind that she have any tickets on her record.

他一口咬定她的开车记录里没有交通罚单。

B:I’ll check into it .我会深入研究一下。

13.get in the swing of something 适应某种情况

A:Now you have to get in the swing of things and have a good command of the practical skills.

从今以后你必须适应新情况,更好的掌握应用技艺。

B:It’s very kind of you!你真好!

14. go to pieces 抓狂,变的歇斯底里

A:I’m at my wit’s end.My husband just went under the knife for cancer.

我已经乱了方寸。我的丈夫刚刚因为癌症而动手术。

B:Don’t go to pieces.What will be ,will be.

别发慌。该来的,总该来。

15.what goes around comes around. 做恶迟早有报应。

A:Jim got caught cheating on his final exam.The teacher gave him a zero.

吉姆期末考试作弊被抓了个现形。老师给他个大零蛋。

B:What goes around comes around. 因果报应。

(转载请注明出自英语我爱你微信平台,微信号english8848)