
-I’m numb. 我是麻木了
-I’m not picky. 我不挑剔
-I’m on it. 由我来
-You’re shaky. 你是靠不住的
-How annoying! I can’t do anything. 真讨厌!我不能做任何事情
-What a bother, it’s very annoying! 很讨厌
-It’s disgusting! It makes me sick. 好恶心!它让我恶心
-Sometimes your behavior is kind of annoying. 有时是你的行为是有点烦人
-You’re not qualified, who do you think you are? 你没资格,你认为你是谁?
-You’re really something. It’s not an easy job. 你真有办法, 这不是一件容易的事。
-My English teacher is in charge of this matter. 我的英语老师负责这件事
-They run into each other. 他們遇到了對方。
-Thanks to your timely help. 感谢你及时的帮助
-There used to be a playground in the region. 该地曾经有一个操场
-Those who help others will get help from others. 那些帮助别人的,会得到别人的帮助
-What (why / how) on earth? 到底是什么(为什么/如何)
-Why on earth did you not tell me? 你到底为什么不告诉我?
-Even if you got full marks in English, you shouldn’t be arrogant & cocky. 就算你英语满分,也不要骄傲与自大。
-When it comes to cooking, no one is a match for my mum. 当涉及到做饭,没有人是我的妈妈对手
-Where there is a will, there is a way. 凡有意志,就有办法
-So be it. 就这样吧
-Stop picking on me. 停止挑剔我了
-That’s close. 好险啊!
-That’s too much! 太过份了!
-Please have a heart, lend me some money. 请好心借一些钱给我
-Have some decency, stop clowning around. 正经些,停止胡闹。


-How dare you stand me up. 你怎敢放我鸽子
-I was stood up. 我被放鸽子
-I got stuck in traffic. 我被困在路上了
-How could that be? 怎么可能?
-When is good for you? / When is a good time? 什么时候合适?
-When could you spare me a few moment? 您能给我一些时间吗?
-I’m tired up all day. 我一整天都很忙
-Is there a department store around here? Sorry, not in this area. 是这附近有百货公司?对不起,没有.
-Is the station this way? / Is it the way to the bus stop? 该站是这条路吗?
-Please tell me how to get to.... 请告诉我怎么去....
-What’s the easiest way? 什么是最简便的方法/路向呢?
-Where am I in this map? 我在此地图的哪里呢?
-It is about 3-4 min’s walk. 是约3-4分钟的步行路程
-This train on the other side will get you there faster. 对面的火车将会更快
-This is a little something for your kids. 这是给您的孩子的一点心意
-Those nice-looking cakes make my mouth water. 那些好看的蛋糕讓我流口水
-Don’t jump the queue please. 請不要插隊
-The boy stayed out all night. 這個男孩一夜没回家
-Sooner or later, you’ll know it. 迟早,你會知道的
-Watch your mouth! 注意你的说话
-Don’t play possum. 別假死
-I don’t very often get scared at movies. 我不太常常在看電影害怕的
-How are everything? How is your life? 你的生活怎么样?
-I’m hooked on alcohol. 我迷上了酒精
-I’m addicted to alcohol. 我沉迷于酒精
-Whatever you want. / As you like. / Up to you. 你来决定
-I couldn’t care less. / I don’t give a shit. / I don’t give a damn. 我一点也不在乎
-Don’t be a chicken (sissy, coward). 不要成为一个娘娘腔/懦夫
-I went too far. / I overdid ot. 我过分了
-I almost made it. 我几乎做到了
-That’s asking too much! 这是要求得太多了
-Have we ever met? You look familiar. 我们在哪见过?你看起来很熟悉
-You deserve it. 活该
-Keep your pants/shirt on! 冷静点!
-What’s the hurry/rush. 急什么
-Look on the bright side. 乐观点
-She got away with it. She’s lucky. 她靠幸运过关了
-I’m sorry. But I give you my word, I won’t do it next time. 我很抱歉。不过,我保证我不会做下一次
-Are you serious? I mean it. 你是认真的?我是认真的
-I screwed it up. I blew it. I messed up. 我搞砸了
-I’m a man of my words. 我是一个有信用的人
I’m all ears. 我洗耳恭听
-I’m in hot water. 我有麻烦
-Anyway you want. 你想咋就咋
-Which one do you prefer? Anyone will do. 你更喜欢哪一个?任何一个都可以
-Please give my best wishes to your family. 请代我祝福你的家人
-You’ve got me! I haven’t seen it. 你问倒我了,我没看到
-What are you going to do next? Go with the flow. 你打算怎么处理?顺其自然
-Go for it if you really want it. 去,如果你真的想要它
-I feel very honored to stand here and give you a speech. 我感到非常荣幸站在这里为你们演讲
-I insist on you going to work on time. 我坚持你要按时上班
-I never dreamed of such a thing happening to me. 我从来没有想过这样的事发生在我身上
-I strongly advise you not to go with him. 我强烈建议你不要和他一起去
-It goes without saying that he’s not match for you. 不用说,他不是你的对手
-It’s said that she’s a lesiban. 据说,她是一个同性恋
-It took me a long time to conquer that bad habit. 我花了很长时间才克服这种坏习惯
-It’s required that everyone (should) arrive on time. 要求每个人(应该)准时到达
-He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒
-Not until yesterday did I know my friend was dead. 直到昨天我才知道我的朋友已经死了
-I don’t like the story, for one thing, it’s too long, for another, it’s boring. 我一方面不喜欢这故事太长,另一方面,不喜欢它的无聊
-How are you getting on/along with your colleagues? 你跟同事相处得好吗?
-Everyone knows it, how come I wasn’t told? 每个人都知道了,怎么不告诉我?
-I can almost say that you have no heart. 我几乎可以说,你有没有心
-I didn’t expect to see you here. 没想到在这里见到你
-I didn’t mean to say that. It’s just a slip of the tougue. 我不是故意这样说, 只一时大意
-I doubt if he’ll help us. 我怀疑他是否会帮助我们
-Do you by any chance know that girl’s phone number? 你有机会知道那女孩的电话号码吗?
-Listening to music, enables us to feel relax. 听音乐,使我们感到放松
-Don’t waste time doing useless things. 不要浪费时间做无用的东西
-As far as i can remember, it begins with L. 据我记得,它是L字头
-As far as i know, he is trustworthy. 据我所知,他是值得信赖的
-As i see it, there’s no need for you to worry. 我认为,没有必要担心
-I’m forced to (compelled to) give up doing sports. 我被迫要放弃做运动
-The examination is around the corner. 考试迫在眉睫
-Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了
-Be sure to lock the door when you leave. 你离开, 一定要锁门时
-But for music, life would be dull. 若没有音乐,生活会很无聊

