
其实也就两大知识点:
1.“wish + 宾语从句”表示不能实现的愿望,译为“要是……就好了”等。
I wish I were taller.我要是个子高一些就好了。=
I wish I was taller.我要是个子高一些就好了。
表示现在不能实现的愿望,从句中的谓语动词用一般过去时;
I wish it were spring all the year round. 要是一年四季都是春天就好了。

I wish I knew what they were driving at.
我要是知道他们的用意就好了。
I wish I knew how to turn on the heating.
真希望我知道怎么开暖气。
I wish I wasn’t leaving my son.我希望我没离开我儿子。
表示将来不能实现的愿望,从句中的谓语动词用“would/could + 动词原形”;
I wish I could fly like a bird.我将来要是能像鸟儿一样的飞翔就好了。
I wish it would rain tomorrow. 我希望明天下雨就好了。
I wish you'd use your head.
我希望你凡事多用用脑筋。
I wish everyone would stop interfering and just leave me alone.
我希望大家都别再来干涉我,让我一个人静一静。
I wish prices would decline.
但愿物价会下降。I wish the bus would hurry up and come.
我希望公共汽车能快点来。
My father died last year ─ I wish I could bring him back to life.
去年我父亲逝世了——我要是能使他起死回生该多好啊。
I wish you'd take me seriously.
我希望你认真对待我的话。
I wish my mother would stop interfering and let me make my own decisions.
我希望我母亲不再干预,让我自己拿主意。
I wish I could wave a magic wand and make everything all right again.
真希望我能魔杖一挥使一切又都好起来。
表示过去不能实现的愿望,从句中的谓语动词用“had + 过去分词”或“could(should) + have + 过去分词”。如:
I wish I had known the answer.我当时要是知道答案就好了。
I wish I hadn't eaten so much.
我倒希望我没有吃这么多。
I wish I had bought it yesterday.我希望昨天买了它.
He wished he hadn't said that. 他希望他没讲那样的话。
2.在表示建议、要求、命令等的动词move、suggest、advise、propose、demand、require、insist 、request、command、order等后的宾语从句中,谓语动词用should + 动词原形或是动词原形。 如:
I move that a vote be taken on this.
我提议就此进行投票。
She suggested we (should)leave here at once. 她建议我们马上离开这里。

They advise that a passport be carried with you at all times.
他们建议护照要随时带在身边。
=They advise that a passport should be carried with you at all times.
他们建议护照要随时带在身边。
She proposed that the book be banned.
她提议查禁这本书。
= She proposed that the book should be banned.
她提议查禁这本书。
The UN has demanded that all troops be withdrawn.
联合国已要求撤出所有部队。
=They are demanding that all troops should be withdrawn.
他们强烈要求所有部队撤离。
The situation required that he be present.
这种情形需要他在场。
=The situation required that he should be present.
这种情形需要他在场。
He insists that she come.
他执意要她来。
= He insists that she should come.
他执意要她来。
The doctor ordered she should be operated. 医生命令给她动手术。
She requested that no one be told of her decision until the next meeting.
她要求下次开会前不要向任何人透露她的决定。

She requested that no one should be told of her decision.
她要求不要向任何人谈起她的决定。
The commission intervened and commanded that work on the building cease.
委员会进行了干预,下令那栋大楼必须停建。
The commission commanded that work on the building should cease.
委员会下令那栋大楼必须停建。
They ordered that for every tree cut down two more be planted.
他们要求每砍伐一棵树就要补栽两棵树。
=They ordered that for every tree cut down two more should be planted.
他们要求每砍伐一棵树就要补栽两棵树。
