视频加载中...
Gabrielle:Xiao-mei, do you have a second?This is probably silly, but it's been bothering me.When you said,"please don't kill him," did you mean Carlos?
小梅,你有空吗?这问题可能很傻,但一直困扰我。你说“不要杀他”的时候,你是指卡洛斯吗?
Xiao-mei:Ralph dead, not Mr. Solis.
拉尔夫死了,不是卡洛斯先生。
Gabrielle:I know.It's just you said, "kill," not "dead." and I'd have to do be pretty angry to kill someone, so I guess my question is, do I have a reason to be angry at Mr. Solis?
我知道,但你说的是“杀”不是“死”。我应该是非常生气才会去杀人。所以我的问题是,我有什么理由对索利斯先生发火吗?
Xiao-mei: Please, so much laundry.
拜托,要洗的衣服很多。
Gabrielle:Xiao-mei...how did you rip your panties?
小梅,你的*裤内**怎么破了?
Xiao-mei:I fall down.
我摔倒了。
Estate Attorney:Mr. Young, you'll need to come up to the house to sign some legal documents.
杨先生,您得到我那里签一些法律文件。
Zach:What for?
为什么?
Attorney:Noah Taylor's will called for an immediate transference of his entire estate to you upon his death.
诺亚.泰勒立下遗嘱,一旦他过世,他的全部遗产将立即过户到您名下。
Zach:So everything's mine?
那么全都是我的了?
Attorney:That's correct.
正是。
Zach:Hi, dad.
爸爸。
Paul:So, did you have any luck with your grandfather?
你跟你外公聊得怎么样?
Zach:Yeah, I talked to Noah.He's not gonna give us the money.
是的,我跟他聊了,他不愿意把钱给我们。
Paul: Damn it, Zach!
妈的,扎克。
Zach:Sorry?
啥?
Paul:Go back and talk to him.
再去和他聊聊。
Zach:No, I, I don't think he's gonna change his mind.
我,我想他不会改变主意的。
Paul:Terrific.Am I gonna see you tomorrow?
太好了,你明天来看我吗?
Zach:No, I, I can't come tomorrow.
不,明天不可以。
Paul:What about Monday?
那周一呢?
Zach:Oh, next week's bad for me, too.I'll--I'll call you when I know.
下周也不行,我有空就给你打电话。
Paul:Zach? Zach!
扎克,扎克。
Attorney:Is there anything I can do?
我能为你做点什么吗?
Zach:Yeah, get me a new phone with a different number.And fill in this stupid lake.
我要换一部新手机,再换个号码。把这该死的湖填了。
will n.遗嘱
estate [əˈstet] n.财产;地产
upon =on+ 名词,意思:一.......就......(相当于于as soon as)
