商务英语价格的谈判对话结束语 (商务英语降低价格谈判口语)

Buyer: Thanks very much for the proposal.

非常感谢你做的提案

Seller: You are welcome. Hopefully the information and the pricing structure was clear.

不客气,希望里面的信息和价格清晰明了

B: Yes thanks. I had a meeting with the Regional Business Manager to discuss.

Unfortunately she does not feel that the pricing is commercially viable for our company.

Is there any room for manoeuvre on that please?

是的很清晰,谢谢。我和区域商务经理也开会讨论了。

只是她觉得价格对我们公司来讲不太可行

还有商量的余地吗?

S:I think so, depending on how many units you are going to purchase in total.

What is your budget?

我觉得可以,取决于你们一共购买的数量

您的预算是多少?

B:Thank you, we were initially looking to take 50,000 units at $2.10 per unit. Does that work?

谢谢,我们最初是想订五万套,每套2.1美元。这样行吗?

S: To be honest, that is quite a lot lower than what's noted on the pricing structure, at $2.50 per unit. So I am not sure that's something we could do.

说实话,这个价格比我给的价格低太多了,原本是2.5美元/套。所以我们可能没办法接受

B:Yes, I completely appreciate that.

It's just that a competitor has come in with a cost of $2 per unit.

We think your company is always much more reliable. So if it's possible, we'd prefer to do the deal with you.

是的,我非常理解。

只是有一家竞争者的成本是2美元/套。

我们觉得你们公司一向更值得信赖,所以可能的话,我们更希望跟你们合作。

S:Ok, how about we meet in the middle and agree at $2.20 per unit, if you are happy to tak e 55,000 units in total.

好的,不然我们各让一步吧,2.2美元/套,总共订5.5万套?

B: Thank you so much for being flexible. We are happy to proceed on those terms.

Could you send me the invoice by Wednesday please?

非常感谢你灵活处理。我们很愿意按这个方案来。

周三之前可以把发票给我吗?

S: Sure, we will get the invoice to you tomorrow.

可以的,明天就把发票发给您。