实用而全面的医务英语对话、问答及交流,双语对照,不断实时更新,敬请收藏,助力医护患的无国界交流。

Pharmacy 药房
西药房
Pharmacist:Hello! What can I do for you?
请问有何需要?
Patient:Yes,I want to know how to get the medicine?
我想知道如何取药。
Ph:Please take the prescription to pay for it. Go along this way, turn left, and you will see the cashier. After paying, please come bake to take your medicine
请先拿着处方交费,沿着这条路一直走,然后转左,就能看到收费处。交完费后再回到这里取药。
Ph:Please give me your prescription.
请把你的处方给我
P:Here you are.
给你。
Ph:You medicine is ready.
你的药齐了。
Ph:How do I take these medicines?
我怎样服这些药呢?
Ph:One tablet, three times a day.
一天三次,一次一片.
Two tablets, four times a day.
一天四次,一次两片.
Two tablets at night.
晚上服两片.
Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain ,but not more than once every four hours.
假如你觉着疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必须间隔四个小时。
One line (half line) three times a day.Shake it well before taking it.
每天三次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀.
Please put it under your togue, don't swallow it.
把药放在舌头底下,不要往下咽.
Please suck it.
请含服.
Please dissolve the pill in water before taking it.
服前请将药丸放在水中溶化.
One teaspoon three times a day.
每天三次,每次一茶匙。
This is suppsitory. Inset one into your anus (vagina) every night.
这是栓剂,每晚塞一个在肛门(阴道)内.
P:Is this for internal use too?
这也是内服药吗?
Ph:This is for gargling only.
这是含漱剂。
This will loosen your stools.Please squeeze it into your anus every night.
这是通大便的。请每晚在肛门里挤一些。
This is a special adhesive for easing the pain.Apply it to the painful area and change it every two days.
这是专为止痛用的药膏。贴在痛处,两天换一次。
Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.
涂一些这种药膏并揉进皮肤里去.
Paint this lotion to the itching spot with this small brush (cotton swab)
用小刷子(棉花棍)把洗剂涂在痒处.
Please dissolve the tablet (powder) in hot water.Soak your hand(foot) in it for twenty minutes twice a day.
请将这药片(药粉)溶化在热水里。将你的手(脚)泡在里面,每日两次,每次20分钟.
P:How do I use these eye-drops and ointment?
我怎样使用这些眼药水和眼药膏呢?
Ph:Put the eye-drops into your right eye 4-6 times a day,each time one to two drops.Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.
将这种眼药水滴入右眼,每天四至六次,每次一、两滴。每晚在眼皮里挤一点眼药膏.
P:How do I apply the nose drops?
我怎样使用这滴鼻剂呢?
Ph:Bend your head back as far as possible and then put them in.
尽量把头向后仰然后将药滴进去.
P: How do I apply the ear drops?
我怎样使用滴耳剂呢?
Ph: Turn your head to the side, put one to two drops in your ear. Press the tragus for a few seconds.
将头歪向一侧,在耳朵里滴一、两滴药水,再把耳屏按几秒钟。
中药房
P:How do I take these big balls?
这些大药丸儿怎么服呢?
Ph:Chew and swallow the bits with water or put them in water to melt them.Remove the wax before taking it.
把它掰成小块,嚼后用水咽下,或者把它泡在水里化开再喝。服前把蜡皮去掉
Ph:Hello! Would you like to have the herbs decocted here or taken away?
请问你这些中药是在这里煮还是拿回家自己煮呢?
P: I would like to take them away, but I don’t know how to decoct them.
我想自己回去煮,但我不懂!
Ph:Just open all the small bags, put the herbs into a pot, cover them with water. Simmer gently for half an hour/ 45 min/ one hour and condense it to 200 mL.
你就把这些小包装都拆开,把中草药放在不锈钢锅里,加自来水盖过药面,用文火煮大概半个小时/45分钟/一个小时,把它煮成一饭碗量达约200 mL的药水。
Drain the solution.This is the first dose.Don't throw the herbs away.Do the same in the evening. That is the second dose.Take the first dose in the morning, the second in the evening.
将药水滗出,这是头煎。不要将药扔掉。仍照原法下午再煎一次,这是二煎。头煎早晨服,二煎晚上服。
This is the first-decocted herb. Boil it for 20~30 min before you put in the others. Then continue boiling for another 30/40 min.
这个是先煎的中药, 你就把它先煮开20~30分钟,然后就把这些大包放下去再煮30/40分钟左右即可。
This is the later-decocted herb. Put them in the pot when there’s about 2 bowls’ water left, and boil them for about 5min. One bag a day.
这个是后煮的就是大概在2碗水的时候把这个加进去再煮5分钟就可以了,每天煎一包。
For Child, you should divided the decoction into 3 equal parts, and each part will be taken every half an hour.
小孩分三次服,每隔半小时服一次。
P:OK, thank you!
好的,谢谢!
Ph:Do you need a repeat?
需要我再重复一遍吗?
P: No, it’ Ok, I see. Thank you!/ Yes, please (repeat again).
不用了,谢谢!我能明白。/好的,请你再给我重复说一边吧!谢谢!
Ph:OK, …
好的。(……)
We can make the solution for you for six days.Take two bags daily, one in the morning,one in the evening. Please put them in the refrigerator or keep them in a very cool place. Don't take the medicine while it is cold.
我们可以给你煎出六天的药。每天服两袋早上一袋,晚上一袋.代煎药要放在冰箱里或是放在凉爽的地方。不能服冷药。
P:Must I boil it before taking it? 每次服以前要将它煮开吗?
Ph:No.Put it in a glass and warm it in a bowl of hot water
不必.可以将药盛在玻璃杯里,将它放在一碗热水中加温.
Ph:Hello! Would you like to have the herbs decocted here or taken away?
您好!请问你这些中草药是在这里煮还是拿回家自己煮?
P:(I’d like to) decoct here.
我想在这里煮。
Ph:We can make the solution for you for six days.Take two bags daily, one in the morning,one in the evening. Please put them in the refrigerator or keep them in a very cool place. Don't take the medicine while it is cold.
我们可以给你煎出六天的药。每天服两袋早上一袋,晚上一袋.代煎药要放在冰箱里或是放在凉爽的地方。不能服冷药。
P:OK! How much?
好的,多少钱?
Ph:You should pay 2.5 RMB for one package. And it will be ready this afternoon/ tomorrow morning/ after 3 o’clock tomorrow afternoon. OK?
每包中药的代煎费是2.5元。但是要今天下午/明天上午/明天下午3点后才可以把煮好的中药取走。可以吗?
P:This afternoon? Can we change to some other time ? what about two hours later?
今天下午?其他时间可以吗?两小时以后可以吗?
Ph:Sorry, we cannot arrange that time for you, because there are too many patients here. Maybe you can decoct the herbs by yourself or go to the outside drugstore for help.
对不起,我们不能为你安排这个时间来取药,因为需要代煎的病人实在太多。建议你可以自己煎或到外面的药店代煎。
P:Well, I’ll take them back this afternoon.
好吧,我下午来取药。
Ph:OK, here is the bill for decocting. Go along this way, turn right and you will see the cashier. Please come back and give the receipt to me after paying. Remember to take the medicine with the corresponding receipt this afternoon/ tomorrow morning/ after 3 o’clock tomorrow afternoon.
那好,我就开一张煮药单给你去交费,请直走向右转就看见收费处了,交完费后请把单拿回来给我。记得你今天下午/明天上午/明天下午3点以后凭这张单来取中药。
P: OK, I see .thank you!
好的,我明白了,谢谢你!
Ph:Your are welcome! May you recover soon!
不用谢,祝你早日康复!
Special methods of decocting herbs
特殊煎药法:
1.First-decocted herbs: some kinds of herbs must be decocted first in the decoction vessel for about 15 min, then put the others in.
先煎药:先将先煎药放在煎药器内,用水煎之,约煮开十五分钟,然后将其它的药加入同煎。
2.Later-decocted herbs: the herbs must be added after the others being boiled to the fixed volume, and then boiled for another 5 min.
后下药:待药汁煎至预定服量时,然后将后下药投入煎药器内,与药汁同煎5分钟即可。
3.Melted herbs: when the herbs were decocted to a fixed volume, take the gruffs out of the decoction, put the melted herbs in, and continue boiling them, then you can take the decoction after they are dissolved well.
另熔药:当药汁煎至预定服量时,即将药渣取出,然后将另熔药加入同煎,待熔解即可服用。
4.Infused herbs: Take the herbs after mixing with the boiled decoction.
冲服药:用煎好的药汁将冲服药送服。
5.Herbs infused in hot water: put the herbs into the bowl, and add decoction into it, cover it until reaching the suitable temperature.
焗服药:先将焗服药放在碗里,然后将煎好之药汁冲落中,用盖盖上待温度降至适当时,滤出药汁服用。