
完整版
剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版
破产姐妹 / 追梦女孩 是一部非常火爆的喜剧,目前播出到第四季
这部剧集描述两个身份背景完全不同的都市女孩因为在同一家低档餐馆打工而成为好朋友。她们梦想着开创自己的事业--只要她们能攒足25万美元!
适应能力超强的时髦女孩Max(Kat
Dennings扮演)一天打两份工,其中一份是在仿古风潮的威廉斯堡饭店当夜间服务员。精通世故的Caroline(Beth
Behrs扮演)是一位信[展开全文]
破产姐妹 / 追梦女孩 是一部非常火爆的喜剧,目前播出到第四季
这部剧集描述两个身份背景完全不同的都市女孩因为在同一家低档餐馆打工而成为好朋友。她们梦想着开创自己的事业--只要她们能攒足25万美元!
适应能力超强的时髦女孩Max(Kat
Dennings扮演)一天打两份工,其中一份是在仿古风潮的威廉斯堡饭店当夜间服务员。精通世故的Caroline(Beth
Behrs扮演)是一位信托基金老板的千金,父亲的破产让她失去了一切。为了生存,她不得不放下小姐的尊严到威廉斯堡饭店来工作。
一开始Max认为Caroline这样的千金小姐肯定什么都做不好,最终还要她来替她收拾烂摊子。可她惊讶地发现Caroline不仅很能干,而且丝毫不比她这个明星服务员差。一来二去,这两位女孩成了好朋友。
Caroline偶然发现Max有一手烤纸杯蛋糕的绝活,立刻有了一个让两人都摆脱现状的主意--只要她们设法筹集到足够的启动资金,她们就能创办自己的烤蛋糕生意。梦想归梦想,现实终究是现实,她们还得老老实实呆在这家饭店里一分一厘地攒钱。
Caroline和Max的同事包括:特别喜欢和她们*情调**的俄罗斯大厨Oleg(Jonathan
Kite扮演);75岁高龄、不苟言笑的收银员Earl(Garrett
Morris扮演);还有渴望得到每一名顾客赞赏的饭店新老板李汉先生(Matthew Moy扮演)。
世上无难事,只怕有心人。只要两个女孩团结一致并持之以恒,她们终能在这个梦幻般的大都市里找到属于自己的位置。
该剧由来自《欲望都市》的制片人Patrick King打造,大忙人Whitney Cummings担任执行制片人。Whitney Cummings同时兼任NBC新剧《爱情与现实》(Whitney)的制片人、编剧和演员。
【剧本】:
- Pick up! Tables 12, 4, 11.
=>- 捡起!表12,4,11。
- Got it.
=> - 得到它了。
Hey, when you get a second, stop looking at my boobs.
=> 嘿,当你一秒钟,停止看我的胸部。
- Excuse me.
=> - 打扰一下。
Waitress? Dude? - Hi, what can I get ya? We need some Is that annoying? Is that obnoxious and rude? Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you while you were working? Oh, you don't have a job.
=> 服务员?多德? - 嗨,我可以得到什么?我们需要一些这是烦人的?这是讨厌和粗鲁吗?如果有人在工作的时候给你做了这个事情,你会发现它分心吗?哦,你没有工作。
Sorry.
=> 抱歉。
- Damn, dude, she burned you.
=> - 该死的,伙计,她烧毁了你。
- Oh.
=> - 哦。
No, hipster.
=> 不,时髦。
Do not think we're on the same team.
=> 不要以为我们在同一个团队。
We have nothing in common.
=> 我们没有任何共同之处。
I wear knit hats when it's cold out.
=> 天气寒冷的时候,我戴着针织帽子。
You wear knit hats 'cause of coldplay.
=> 你穿编织帽子冷漠的原因。
You have tattoos to piss off your dad.
=> 你有纹身,把你的爸爸掐死。
My dad doesn't know he's my dad.
=> 我爸不知道他是我的爸爸
You think This is the sound that gets you service.
=> 你认为这是让你服务的声音。
I think This is the sound that dries up my vagina.
=> 我想这是干扰我的阴道的声音。
- The other waitress disappeared, the Russian one.
=> - 另一个女服务员消失了,俄罗斯人。
We need horseradish.
=> 我们需要辣根。
- Please.
=> - 请。
- That, ladies, is how you treat a waitress.
=> - 女士们,是你如何对待女服务员。
Paulina! - Oh, so so good, oh - oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were on break.
=> 宝琳娜!哦,太好了,哦 - 哦,对不起,我没有意识到你正在休息。
I just need some horseradish.
=> 我只需要一些辣根。
- Here.
=> - 这里。
- Oh, cool.
=> - 哦,很酷。
Excuse me, where's my waitress? She's coming.
=> 对不起,我的女服务员在哪里?她来了。
- Earl.
=> 伯爵
Earl! I made your favorite, red velvet.
=> 伯爵!我做了你最喜欢的红色天鹅绒。
- My little cupcake brought me a cupcake.
=> - 我的小蛋糕给了我一个蛋糕。
Let me pay you for that.
=> 让我为你付钱。
- Oh, no, no.
=> 哦,不,不。
It's on the house.
=> 在房子上
It's your birthday.
=> 这是你的生日。
How old are you gonna be? - 75.
=> 你几岁? - 75。
- Oh, Earl, if you were just three years younger.
=> 哦,伯爵,如果你只是三岁小孩。
- Max, Max, big news.
=> - 最大,最大,大新闻
The new boss fired that Russian waitress, Paulina.
=> 新老板解雇了俄罗斯女服务员Paulina。
Turns out Chesty Kournikova was Vladimir puttin' it out.
=> 原来,库尔尼科娃是弗拉基米尔·普京(Vladimir Puttin)。
- Hello today.
=> - 今天你好
I have paycheck for you.
=> 我有薪水给你。
- I need to talk to you.
=> - 我要跟你说话。
You fired Paulina, Han? - I am no longer Han Lee.
=> 你开了Paulina,韩? - 我不再是韩立。
I have new American name to go with changing neighborhood.
=> 我有新的美国名字与改变邻里去。
- To go with the changing neighborhood.
=> - 随着不断变化的邻里。
You need to remember this for your immigration exam.
=> 你需要记住你的移民考试。
- Correct.
=> - 对。
To go with the changing neighborhood.
=> 随着不断变化的邻里。
- Bryce? Your name is Bryce Lee? Wait, wait, um, um, um Don't hire a new waitress, okay? I've been doing all the work anyway, and I really could use the extra money.
=> - 布赖斯?你的名字是布莱斯李?等等,等等,嗯,不要雇用一个新女服务员,好吗?无论如何,我一直在做所有的工作,我真的可以使用额外的钱。
- You need help.
=> - 你需要帮助。
- No, I don't.
=> - 不,我不知道
- Everyone need help sometimes.
=> - 有时候每个人都需要帮助
- I don't.
=> - 我不。
I've been waiting my whole life, okay? I've waited on tables, I've waited in bars, I've waited on home pregnancy tests.
=> 我一直在等待我的一生,好吗?我已经等桌子了,我一直在酒吧等着,我已经等待了家庭怀孕测试。
- I already hire new waitress.
=> - 我已经聘请了新的女服务员。
She work in all top restaurants in Manhattan.
=> 她在曼哈顿的所有顶级餐厅工作。
I gave her Paulina's uniform.
=> 我给了她宝琳娜的制服。
- Hi.
=> - 嗨。
Mr.
=> 先生。
Lee, not to complain, but I think someone wore this uniform before me, like right before me.
=> 李,不要抱怨,但我认为有人穿着这件制服,就像在我面前一样。
Is it possible that I could get another one? Maybe one that's a little less moist.
=> 有可能我能得到另一个?也许有一点不那么潮湿。
Also this mustard color doesn't really go with my skin tone, neither do the mustard stains And these various other stains, and smells.
=> 而且这芥末的颜色并不是真的和我的肤色一致,芥菜的污渍也不是这些各种其他的污渍和气味。
I hope that's clam chowder.
=> 我希望这是蛤蜊杂烩。
So I think it'd be better for everyone, including my immune system, if I just keep on wearing what I'm wearing, and not the apron, 'cause this is chanel.
=> 所以我认为如果我只是继续穿着我所穿的衣服,而不是围裙,那么包括我的免疫系统在内的每个人都会更好,因为这是chanel。
So thank you, and let's waitress.
=> 所以谢谢你,让我们服务员
- Whatever that is, it does not belong in this diner.
=> - 无论如何,它不属于这个小餐馆。
It belongs in a show on bravo.
=> 它属于一个布拉沃表演。
- But she blonde, hair so shiny, good for business.
=> - 但她金发,头发如此闪亮,有利于生意。
- Where do you even find these people? The Russian hooker, the one before that was a meth addict.
=> - 你甚至在哪里找到这些人?俄罗斯的*女妓**,在那之前是一个吸毒者。
- You train her, I am boss.
=> - 你训练她,我是老板。
Da boss.
=> 达老板
- Oh.
=> - 哦。
- Fine, but make her wear the uniform.
=> - 很好,但让她穿制服。
- Are you sure we can't get the meth addict back? She was really good at cleaning.
=> - 你确定我们不能得到甲基*品毒**吗?她非常擅长清洁。
- But her teeth fall out.
=> 但是她的牙齿脱落了
- You are really judgmental, you know that? I'm only gonna say this once, so pay attention.
=> - 你真的很有判断力,你知道吗?我只会这样说,所以要注意。
- I'm Caroline, by the way.
=> 顺便说一句,我是Caroline。
And you're Max? - Don't get attached.
=> 而你是Max? - 不要附上。
This is the Williamsburg diner, owned by Han Lee, who just changed his name to Bryce Lee, because I guess he wants people to take him even less seriously.
=> 这是汉利拥有的威廉斯堡餐馆的客人,他刚刚改名为布莱斯·李,因为我想他希望人们不要把他当作重要人物。
Eight months ago he bought it from the Russian mob.
=> 八个月前,他从俄罗斯暴民那里购买。
Clientele used to be all eastern bloc criminals and crack whores, but then he took it over and ruined it.
=> 客户曾经是东欧集团的罪犯,并且鞭打*女妓**,但他却把它摧毁了。
- Hey, sexy woman.
=> - 嘿,性感的女人。
You look so pretty today.
=> 你今天真漂亮
You look so beautiful, I forgot how bad your personality is.
=> 你看起来真漂亮,我忘了你的性格有多糟糕。
- Thanks, Oleg.
=> 谢谢Oleg
- Hey, Barbie.
=> - 嘿,芭比。
- He will hit on you aggressively and relentlessly.
=> - 他会毫不留情地大肆攻击你。
He doesn't realize he looks like that, and I don't have the heart to tell him.
=> 他没有意识到他看起来像这样,我也没有心情告诉他。
- Could we have some menus? - Oh, sure.
=> - 我们可以有一些菜单吗? - 哦没问题。
- Don't smile.
=> - 别笑。
'Cause it raises the bar, and then I have to smile, and I can't be doing that.
=> 因为它提高了酒吧,然后我不得不微笑,我不能这样做。
It's exhausting and I have a bad back.
=> 这是累人的,我有一个坏的回来。
That's Earl, we're in love.
=> 那是伯爵,我们恋爱了。
Do not talk to him, unless you want to feel whiter than you already are.
=> 不要和他说话,除非你想感觉比你更早。
Oh, and that stain? Not clam chowder.
=> 哦,那个污点?不是蛤蜊杂烩。
Go marry the ketchups.
=> 去结婚番茄酱。
- Marry the ketchups.
=> - 结婚番茄酱。
I'm on it.
=> 我在上面
Okay.
=> 好的。
Now divorce the ketchups.
=> 现在离开番茄酱。
- Stop.
=> - 停止。
Just stop.
=> 停下来。
There's no such thing as divorcing the ketchups.
=> 有没有这样的事情,离开番茄酱。
You've never waitressed a day in your life.
=> 你一生中从未等过一天。
- Yes, I have.
=> - 是的,我有。
- You expect me to believe you after watching that whole temple grandin routine? I'm telling Lee.
=> - 在看完整个寺庙的日常生活之后,你希望我相信你?我在告诉李。
- Okay, okay, I may have enhanced my resume.
=> 好的,好吧,我可能已经提高了我的简历。
- Enhanced? What, are we in Paris? - Please, I really need this job, okay? We lost all of our money.
=> - 增强?什么,我们在巴黎? - 请,我真的需要这份工作,好吗?我们失去了所有的钱。
My trust fund was taken for legal fees.
=> 我的信托基金被收取了律师费。
My dad is in jail.
=> 我的父亲在监狱里
- What? What are you, Martin Channing's daughter? Where's the paper? Martin Channing? The guy who ripped off the entire city is your father.
=> - 什么?你是什么人,马丁钱宁的女儿?报纸在哪里?马丁钱宁?那个扯掉整座城市的家伙就是你的父亲。
- He told us we were having a good year.
=> 他告诉我们我们今年过得很愉快
You're like a billionaire.
=>你就像一个亿万富翁。
- Was.
=> - 是的。
Was a billionaire.
=> 是个亿万富翁
They froze all our assets, everything's gone.
=> 他们冻结了我们所有的资产,一切都消失了。
I only have what I could grab, and I grabbed all the wrong things.
=> 我只有我能抓住的东西,抓住了所有错误的东西。
- So do you know the president? - I've met him.
=> 那么你知道总统吗?我见过他了
- He's hot.
=> - 他帅呆了。
- He's the president.
=> 他是总统
- Have you been to Switzerland? - Yes.
=> - 你去过瑞士吗? - 是的。
- Do you have a horse? - Yes.
=> - 你有马吗? - 是的。
- Do you know Paris Hilton? - No, she's a hundred.
=> 你知道巴黎希尔顿吗? - 不,她是一百
- Excuse me, uh, two hot chocolate, please.
=> - 对不起,请打两个热巧克力。
- Comin' up.
=> - 共同起来。
- It let me do that, please.
=> - 请让我这样做。
I'm a really fast learner.
=> 我是一个非常快的学习者。
I went to Wharton business school.
=> 我去了沃顿商学院。
I got 2,300 on my SAT's - can you make a hot chocolate, or not? Nailed it.
=> 我的SAT有2,300个 - 你可以做一个热巧克力吗?搞定了。
We split the tips.
=> 我们分开的提示。
Give me yours.
=> 给我你的。
You did better than I thought you would.
=> 你做得比我想象的要好。
- Listen, tonight I thought of a way we could make some extra money.
=> 听着,今天晚上我想到了一个可以多赚点钱的方法。
They've totally underestimated the price point on those red velvet cupcakes.
=> 他们完全低估了这些红丝绒纸杯蛋糕的价格。
In Manhattan the asking price is at least seven, so we could sell them for seven, and then pocket the difference.
=> 在曼哈顿,要价至少是七,所以我们可以把它们卖出七个,然后把这个差价掏钱。
- Nothing about that sounds wrong to you? - It's not our fault that the idiot who makes the cupcakes doesn't know their worth.
=> - 对你来说什么都不对? - 制作纸杯蛋糕的白痴不知道自己的价值不是我们的错。
- I'm the idiot who makes the cupcakes.
=> 我是做蛋糕的白痴
- New information.
=> - 新的信息。
- That's stupid.
=> - 这很愚蠢。
No one would pay $7 for one of my cupcakes.
=> 没有人会为我的一个纸杯蛋糕支付7美元。
- Really? 'Cause - Well, at least we know you're not adopted.
=> - 真的吗?因为 - 至少我们知道你没有被采纳。
So how'd you even end up in Brooklyn? - Oh, I went on monster.
=> 那么你怎么最终在布鲁克林呢? - 哦,我去了怪物。
com.
=>COM。
Typed in "place where nobody from the Upper East Side would ever go, ever," and this diner came up.
=> 输入“上东区没有人永远不会去的地方”,这个小餐馆就出现了。
- You can't wear a fancy leather jacket outside in this neighborhood.
=> - 你不能在这附近穿一件奇特的皮夹克。
You have to turn it inside out.
=> 你必须把它翻出来。
- Oh.
=> - 哦。
- Fur.
=> - 毛皮。
Cool.
=> 凉。
Turn it back.
=> 把它翻回来。
So where do you live? - Our townhouse was taken and bolted up by the bank, so - Is this where I'm supposed to feel sorry for you? - I mean, I don't want you to, but just so you know, a well-adjusted person would.
=> 那么你住哪里? - 我们的联排别墅被银行抢走了,所以 - 我应该为此感到难过吗? - 我的意思是,我不想让你,但只要你知道,一个调整好的人会。
- I'm dead inside.
=> - 我感到空虚。
- You make that pretty obvious.
=> - 你做得很明显。
Anyway, I'm just gonna stay in the city with a friend.
=> 无论如何,我只是和朋友呆在城里。
- I live a couple of blocks that way.
=> - 我住这几个街区
I'd walk you to the subway, it's just that I don't want to.
=> 我会带你去地铁,只是我不想。
- Okay.
=> - 好的。
- Okay.
=> - 好的。
Why is the music so loud? Whoa! - It's 3:00 in the morning.
=> 为什么音乐如此响亮?哇!现在是凌晨三点。
- I'm sorry.
=> - 对不起。
- It's cool.
=> - 这个很酷。
So what are you doin'? - The band's practicing.
=> 那么你在做什么? - 乐队正在练习
- But you're not playing any instruments.
=> - 但是你没有演奏任何乐器。
- Yeah, that's how we practice.
=> - 是的,我们就是这样练习的。
We, like, listen to other good music and play it in our head.
=> 我们喜欢听其他好音乐,并在我们的脑海中*放播**。
- It's like the secret.
=> - 就像秘密。
- Well, I have a secret for you guys.
=> - 我有个秘密给你们
Get out! - Whoa! - Uh, you guys better go.
=> 出去! - 哇! - 呃,你们最好去。
- We should go.
=> 我们该走了
- Sorry, guys, I still have to make the cupcakes.
=> - 对不起,伙计们,我还要做蛋糕。
- Cupcakes? For why? You can just buy 'em at the store.
=> - 纸杯蛋糕?为什么?你可以在商店买他们的东西。
- You can do that in the morning, babe, come to bed.
=> - 你早上可以做,贝贝,上床睡觉。
- No, I can't.
=> - 不,我不能。
I have to be in the city by 10:00.
=> 我必须在10:00之前到达这个城市。
Fine.
=> 精细。
You can have three minutes.
=> 你可以有三分钟。
Fine, you can have eight, one for each ab.
=> 好吧,你可以有八个,每个AB一个。
Boom! - Stand clear of the closing doors.
=> 繁荣! - 远离关门。
Well, I can cross that off my bucket list.
=> 那么,我可以把它从我的桶列表中删除。
- Hey.
=> - 嘿。
- I have a taser! - Oh! - Oh, my God.
=> - 我有一个泰瑟枪 - 哦! - 哦,我的上帝。
- I am so sorry.
=> - 我很抱歉。
I didn't think it would hurt so much.
=> 我不认为这会造成太大的伤害。
It's pink.
=> 它是粉红色的。
- It didn't feel pink.
=> - 它不觉得粉红色。
- I didn't know it was you.
=> - 我不知道这是你。
I thought I was being raped.
=> 我以为我被强奸了
- That's not what rape feels like.
=> - 这不是强奸感觉。
Did you did you sleep on the subway? - I had nowhere else to go, and I'm too afraid to sleep outside on the street.
=> 你在地铁上睡过了吗?我什么也没有去,我怕在外面睡觉。
God, you're spoiled.
=> 上帝,你被宠坏了。
Next stop, greenpoint.
=> 下一站,绿点。
- Ugh! Get your stuff.
=> - 呃!得到你的东西。
Come on, I'll take you to my place, but hurry.
=> 来吧,我会带你到我的地方,但快点。
- 'Cause I have to be in the city in 30 minutes.
=> - 因为我必须在30分钟内到达这个城市。
- Call me.
=> - 打给我。
- Oh, my God, you've been robbed! - This is how it always looks.
=> - 天啊,你被抢了! - 这是它总是看起来。
- Oh, my God, totally cute! - All right, I'll be back at 4:00, and we can go to work together.
=> - 哦,我的上帝,完全可爱! - 好的,我会在4点回来,我们可以一起去工作。
Bathroom, bedroom, boyfriend sleeps till 4:00, yard.
=> 浴室,卧室,男朋友睡到凌晨4点,院子。
- Oh, you have a yard.
=> - 哦,你有一个院子。
Looks like a really nice place to relax and do crack.
=> 看起来像一个非常好的地方放松和破解。
- It is.
=> - 它是。
I gotta go, I'm gonna be late for my other job in the city.
=> 我得走了,我要在这个城市做其他工作。
- You have two jobs? - Yes, I babysit for a Manhattan socialite diva.
=> - 你有两份工作? - 是的,我照顾一个曼哈顿的社交名媛。
Now I have a set.
=> 现在我有一套。
- Sorry I'm late.
=> - 不好意思我迟到了。
- Oh, thank God you're here, there is a bridge and tunnel smell over by the babies that's stressing me out.
=> - 哦,感谢上帝你在这里,那些强调我的婴儿有一种桥梁和隧道的气味。
- Their diapers probably need to be changed.
=> - 他们的尿布可能需要改变。
- Again? I swear, the morning nanny just did that.
=> - 再一次?我发誓,早上的保姆就是这么做的。
Motherhood is for reals.
=> 母性是为了真实。
Max, remind me, what's my Twitter password? - Twitter password.
=> 马克斯,提醒我,我的Twitter密码是什么? - Twitter密码。
- Yes! - Hi, Brad.
=> - 是的! - 嗨,布拉德。
Hi, Angelina.
=> 嗨,安吉丽娜
- Max, I need to tell you something because we're family.
=> - 马克斯,我需要告诉你一些事情,因为我们是家庭。
Now get me room temperature water and come over here.
=> 现在给我一个室温的水,过来这里。
We are victims of the Channing Ponzi scheme.
=> 我们是钱宁庞氏*局骗**的受害者。
Me, David, and Brangelina.
=> 我,大卫和Brangelina。
- How much money did you lose? - Hold my hands.
=> - 你输了多少钱? - 握住我的手
Nothing.
=> 没有。
But it really scared me.
=> 但它真的吓到我了
Open that? - So do you know Caroline Channing? - No, but she lost everything.
=> 打开那个? - 那么你知道卡罗琳钱宁吗?不,但她失去了一切
She has no money.
=> 她没有钱。
Can you imagine having no money? I mean, you wouldn't even have any money.
=> 你能想象没有钱吗?我的意思是,你甚至没有钱。
- You should twit that.
=> - 你应该这样做。
- And no one will even talk to her.
=> - 没有人会和她说话。
I heard she went to six different friends' houses for a place to stay, and they all had to pretend they weren't home.
=> 我听说她去了六个不同的朋友家留下一个地方,他们都不得不假装他们不在家。
- That's not cool.
=> - 这不是很酷。
- Yeah.
=> - 是的。
- That's really sad.
=> - 真的很伤心
- So sad.
=> - 好难过。
Breaks my heart.
=> 令我心碎。
I guess motherhood has really opened me up emotionally.
=> 我想妈妈真的让我情绪激动。
Max, I need to hold one of the babies, bring me one.
=> 马克斯,我需要抱一个婴儿,给我一个。
- No, the other one.
=> - 不,另一个。
- Hello.
=>- 你好。
- Oh, hi.
=> - 啊,你好。
Oh, I'm so sorry if I woke you up.
=> 哦,如果我把你吵醒,我很抱歉。
Who are you? - I'm Max's friend.
=> 你是谁? - 我是Max的朋友
Uh, don't tell her I said that.
=> 呃别告诉她我说过
I have a feeling if she heard me call her my friend, she'd stab me.
=> 我有一种感觉,如果她听到我叫她的朋友,她会刺我。
What are you doin' over there? - Just washing my uniform, trying to make it a little more cute and a little less crusty.
=> 你在那边做什么? - 只要洗一下我的制服,试着让它更可爱,不那么硬。
- Oh, watch out! - Oh! Sorry, oh, my do you have a towel or a rag? - No, I I got it.
=> - 哦,小心! - 哦!对不起,哦,我有你的毛巾或抹布吗? - 不,我知道了。
- Oh, okay.
=> - 哦好的。
- I'm Robbie.
=> 我是罗比
- I'm uncomfortable.
=> - 我不舒服。
You're getting me wet.
=> 你让我潮湿。
- That's the point.
=> - 这才是重点。
- You're Max's boyfriend.
=> - 你是Max的男朋友
- It's cool.
=> - 这个很酷。
- No, it's not.
=> - 不,这不对。
Back up, Jersey shore.
=> 备份,泽西海岸。
You're pathetic, and that's coming from someone who's homeless and wearing white after labor day.
=> 你很可怜,那是一个无家可归的人在劳动节之后穿白色的。
And I've seen better.
=> 而且我见过更好。
- No, you haven't.
=> - 不,你没有。
- Hey.
=> - 嘿。
Why didn't you wait for me? I thought we were coming over together.
=> 你为什么不等我呢?我以为我们一起过来
- Oh.
=> - 哦。
Um, I wanted to get here early to marry the ketchups.
=> 呃,我想早点到这里来和番茄酱结婚。
- Listen, I heard something really upsetting about you today.
=> - 听着,我今天听到一些令你感到不安的事情。
- What did he say, that I came on to him? - Him who? - Nothing.
=> - 他说了什么,我跟他来了? - 他是谁? - 没有。
- Him, Robbie? - It's none of my business, but you deserve better than that guy.
=> - 他,罗比? - 这不关我的事,但你应该比那个人好。
- Yeah, it is none of your business.
=> - 是的,这不关你的事。
Ooh, I was just starting to feel sorry for you.
=> 哦,我刚刚开始为你感到难过。
- I'm just saying, you're worth more than that.
=> - 我只是说,你比这更值钱。
- What, I'm supposed to believe you about this? The person who lied on their resume, and lied about the cupcakes you're a liar.
=> - 什么,我应该相信你呢?那个骗了简历的人,撒谎说你是个*子骗**。
- I'm just trying to help.
=> - 我只是想帮忙
- You know what? Since you seem to know so much about everything, why don't you take your wharton degree, and your ridiculous coat, and figure this all out yourself.
=> - 你知道吗?既然你对所有事情都了如指掌,为什么不把你的沃顿学位和你那可笑的外套拿出来,全部弄清楚。
- Max.
=> - 最大
Max, wait.
=> 马克斯,等等。
- Oh, look, the arcade fire concert just let out across the street, good luck with that.
=> 哦,看,街机音乐会只是放在街对面,祝你好运。
- She's coming back, right? She's not gonna leave me here alone with a restaurant full of people? - Let me put it to you this way.
=> - 她回来了,对吧?她不会把我一个人留在这里,只有一个满是人的餐厅? - 让我这样把它给你。
You might as well be a night maid at the Schwarzenegger house.
=> 你也许应该是施瓦辛格家的一名夜女仆。
You got screwed.
=> 你搞砸了
- Oh.
=> - 哦。
- Oh, yeah.
=> - 哦耶。
That feels so good.
=> 那感觉很好。
Now put your tambourine around it.
=> 现在把你的手鼓放在里面
- Hi, honey, I'm home.
=> - 嗨,亲爱的,我回来了。
- I want you gone by the time I get back.
=> - 当我回来的时候,我希望你走了。
- Babe! Babe, I can explain.
=> - 宝贝!宝贝,我可以解释一下。
You weren't supposed to be home.
=> 你不应该回家。
- People say I deserve better than you.
=> - 人们说我应该得到比你更好的。
- Who? That blonde girl? She doesn't know what she's talkin' about.
=> - 谁?那个金发女孩?她不知道她在说什么。
- She went to Wharton and Switzerland.
=> 她去了沃顿和瑞士。
- Yo, yo.
=> - 悠悠球。
Look at that.
=> 看那个。
That girl is workin' harder than Stephen Hawking tryin' to put in a pair of cufflinks.
=> 那个女孩比斯蒂芬·霍金试着把一双袖扣做得更努力。
- Here, let me help you with that.
=> - 在这里,让我帮你。
- I don't need any help.
=> - 我不需要任何帮助
- Everyone needs help sometimes.
=> - 有时候每个人都需要帮助
- This isn't what I ordered.
=> - 这不是我点的。
- This is Caroline.
=> - 这是卡罗琳。
She may have gotten your order wrong, but she does get some things right.
=> 她可能已经把你的订单弄错了,但是确实有一些事情是正确的。
Thank you.
=> 谢谢。
- No, thank you.
=> - 不,谢谢。
What'd you see in that guy, anyway? - He had these muscle thingies.
=> 那个家伙,你看到了什么?他有这些肌肉东西
- Oh, those things? - Yeah.
=> - 那些东西? - 是的。
I don't know what those are called, but they make smart girls stupid.
=> 我不知道那些叫什么,但他们聪明的女孩愚蠢。
- Max! I thought your tight ass wasn't coming in tonight, and my heart broke in half.
=> - 最高!我以为你的屁股不是今天晚上来的,我的心碎了一半。
- You know what, Oleg? I needed that.
=> - 你知道吗,奥列格?我需要那个
So, um I need a roommate, if you want to crash.
=> 所以,如果你想要崩溃的话,我需要一个室友。
- Hmm.
=> - 嗯。
Not gonna lie, the subway's cleaner than your couch.
=> 不会说谎,地铁比你的沙发更干净。
- Wow.
=> - 哇。
I just felt myself starting to like you.
=> 我只是觉得自己开始喜欢你了。
- Really? Because I really feel like we could I knew that wouldn't last.
=> - 真的吗?因为我真的觉得我们知道那不会持久。
Come on.
=> 来吧。
Tomorrow we can go into the city and get the rest of your stuff.
=> 明天我们可以进城去拿剩下的东西。
- Everything's locked up.
=> - 一切都锁定了
- What, you have nothing that you care about that we can get? - Well, there is one thing.
=> - 什么,你不在乎我们能得到什么? - 有一件事。
- The weirdest thing is that nobody stopped us.
=> - 最奇怪的是,没有人阻止我们。
- I'm gonna save a fortune, keeping him here instead of in the stables.
=> - 我要保存一笔财产,把他留在这里,而不是在马厩里。
- When did you put this whole horse-in-my-yard thing together? - I can't help it.
=> - 你什么时候把这整个马匹放在一起? - 我忍不住
I see an opportunity, and I make it happen, like with your cupcakes.
=> 我看到了一个机会,而且我做到了,就像用你的纸杯蛋糕一样。
- Like what with my cupcakes? - Ready? To open a bake shop, all we need is for the real estate, and the basic equipment - yeah.
=> - 像我的蛋糕一样? - 准备好了?要开一家烘焙店,我们所需要的只是房地产和基本设备 - 是的。
Oh.
=> 哦。
- Yeah.
=> - 是的。
- Did freakin' Chestnut here kick you in the head while I was in Starbucks? - Hear me out.
=> - 当我在星巴克的时候,栗子在这里踢了你的脑袋吗? - 听我说。
If we both worked two jobs and made $2,000 a week, we could open a cupcake business in a little over a year.
=> 如果我们两个人一起工作,每周挣2000美元,我们可以在一年多的时间里开一家蛋糕店。
In the past two days, we've made $387, and that's a good start.
=> 在过去的两天里,我们赚了387美元,这是一个好的开始。
We can make extra money at other jobs, like publicists, advertising executives - janitors, drug mules.
=> 我们可以在其他工作上赚更多的钱,比如说宣传人员,广告主管 - 看门人,毒骡。
- We really need to work on your self-esteem.
=> - 我们真的需要为你的自尊而努力。
So You, cupcakes, me, business background, us, success.
=> 所以你,纸杯蛋糕,我,商业背景,我们,成功。
What do you think? - I think you have a horse.
=> 你怎么看? - 我想你有一匹马。
- I think we have a horse.
=> - 我想我们有一匹马。
- Don't get attached.
=> - 不要附上。